Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:29 pm

I really shouldn't be surprised that I have a messed up sleep schedule. I mean, I grew up with Perry. She sleeps about an hour a day, I think... I always fell asleep before her, and woke up after she did.
So, instead of sleeping (like a normal person), I'm sitting on the docks, feet dangling over the edge. My legs aren't long enough that they're in the water, though.
I always forget, during the day, how boring it is to be awake when everyone else is asleep. I mean, Perry loves it, because she spends it battling dyslexia and amusing herself. I mean, I do too, sometimes, but... I dunno. Sometimes, I feel like playing guitar, or fiddle, or my penny whistle (not as often for that one, mostly because it's really shrill and also I'm afraid of accidentally crushing it), or even singing.
Like tonight. I've got my guitar. Not a bad deal, I guess. Idly, I strum some chords, singing softly. 'Quiet nights and quiet stars... Quiet notes from my guitar... Floating on the silence that surrounds us...'
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Julia walks up to the lake, the wind was slightly blowing. Sighing, most people called her strange, she was a daughter of Hermes. Her brown hair always covered on of her green eyes. Her skin was very tan and she spent most of her time outdoors. As she got closer and closer to the actual water she heard someone strumming a guitar. She slowly walks up to the person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:40 pm

I continued playing the guitar, switching songs at random, then dropping songs all together and running scales. After a bit of that, I heard footsteps. Turning, I smiled brightly at the girl. At least, I think the person was a girl. It was dark.
'Hallo!' I moved the guitar from my lap, swung my legs onto the dock, and stood, picking up my guitar by the neck. 'Why are you up at this time of night?'

((OOC: Forgot the colour! D: Also, switching action tense. I prefer past tense...))
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:47 pm

OOC: Me too, I just didn't know if you did.

Julia sits down, "I always am awake at night," She explains. "How about you? Why are you awake at this hour?" She asks, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:52 am

Donnie smiled a little. 'Fair enough. Well... I grew up with my best friend in her house. She slept about four hours a day at most, and maybe two or three hours now.' He sighed. 'She's probably around here somewhere, actually... Down by the beach, maybe, or sitting in her bed and reading.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:58 am

Daustin walked up to the lake, bored. At his right there were two people talking. Oh well, His pessimistic mind said, they probably don't want to talk to me...
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Julia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:06 pm

I shuffled, down to the lake to drink, People, go figure. i say and scruch away, trying not to terrify them.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:41 pm

'Oh, so what's your name? I've never been good with names...' I sighed a little, smiling apologetically. Man, I wonder where Perry is... I haven't seen her all day. I miss her a little.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:36 am

"I'm Julia Fewell, Daughter of Hermes," Julia said, looking at him. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:24 pm

'I'm Donnie Murphy, a son of Apollo.' I smiled at her as well, sticking out a hand. 'How many summers have you been coming to the camp?'
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:03 pm

"Six," Julia responds.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:45 pm

I looked up, "Hey Zeger why are you here? i thought i put you up?" i heard a mummur of voices, dang-it they can't see me! i shuffled pasted the dock as quietly as my feet would allow. I sighed, a matter of time before i'm found.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:31 pm

'Seriously?' I smiled. 'Then how come I've not seen you before? I've been here six years as well.' I shook my head a little. 'I'm kind of ashamed, now. But, well, I guess that's what I get for spending all my time with Perry, isn't it?' I considered, thinking. 'Actually, you probably know Perry, I should think. She's also a daughter of Hermes. She's been here for eight years, ever since she was eight.'
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Julia smiled back, "Nope, I don't know her," She says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:34 am

'Oh.' I blushed a little, biting my lip as I hid a grin. 'Egg on my face, then, yeah?' I tended to embarrass myself, but... Well, it could be worse, I figured. 'But, uh, wow. Are there that many people in and out of the cabin, then? She's the one that's a bit tall and thin, blonde, with the Buddy Holly glasses? She reads a lot...' I paused. 'Oh, it's not as if it matters. It's lovely to meet you.'
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Julia smiled, "You too," She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:53 pm

'So... Wanna sit and chat? Hanging out with someone is better than sitting out by yourself, in my opinion.' I smiled a little, although I didn't quite feel it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:23 am

Julia looked at him, "Is something wrong?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:44 am

I smiled a little wider, chuckling. 'Yeah, of course. I'm great, in fact.' Quit being such a dork!, I tell myself. There's absolutely nothing wrong with people, just because they're not Perry. Get over your crush already. 'Just... A bit of an inner monologue going on. But d'you wanna join me?' Yes, flirt. You're good at it. Most American girls love the Irish/English accent mix. Or, well, any accent. Just... Stop being such a bloody idiot!
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:48 am

OOC:Dude,wtf,Im dating her... Evil or Very Mad Your going down,kid...

BIC:I walk in,stunned.I clench my teeth."Telamon wont belive this..."I say,scince I was reading the boys mind.I climed up a tree,and evesdropped.I send Telamon some images with the empathy link."Telamon could sometimes be an idiot,but he dosent deserve this..."I say He just went through a break up,and now this,why?I think,and I draw my sword,just wanting to kill them both.Telamon woud kill me if I killed Julia...So why dont I just kill that bloody american boy?I think,and I smirk."One way trip to the Underword."I say,still furios.Get closer,now!I need to see more,and please,tell me what that bloody boy is thinking...Get over your crush,ask her out,impress her by faking,thats basicley all...Sorry,man,should I send ths fool to the Underworld?I ask.Nah,not yet,I want to help bring him pain.I say.Ill scare him goodI say.You do thatI say.I make my hand melt into the shadows,and it appears behind the boy,and I slap him on the head twice.I smirk.One of my BEST pranks.I then grab his arm.I let go,and I reaturn it back to me."Good to feel it again."I say.I throw a coin."Show me Emili."I say,and she appears."Emeican you hep me get revenge on a stupidhead?"i ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:29 pm

"Sure. I've picked up a lot from staying at the Hermes cabin until I find out my parent. So, who is it that I need to hurt... exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:31 pm

"This bloody American boy trying to steal my bet freinds girlfreind."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:35 pm

"Hey, I'm half American. But you mean that one... Donal? Ohh, this should be fun," I say grinning in anticipation. "Really fun."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:38 pm

I put my hand into the shadows.It appears next to Emili."Take it,and Ill get you here."I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)   Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Nights and Quiet Stars... (OPEN)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next