Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) Empty
PostSubject: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:08 pm

First, I wasn't me. I was a firefly. I buzzed around, and used my light, because it was dark. I kept flying, but it was never ending darkness. Then I finally came to a pit. No, not a pit... a grave site. I wnted to fly away, but then, a figure came floating out of the ground. I knew who it was immediatly. "Hades," I said with awe. He was horrible, but powerful at the same time. His cloak freaked me out. "Listen to me girl," he says darkly. "Soon, I will have a new soul in the Underworld. You know who it will be. So in exactly three days, you must go on a walk in the woods with my daughter, Thana. Then, she will feel a presence she has felt before. Someone has died. But this will be special, because she will have a vision, curtasy of me, of who that person is. You will know who it is once she tells you what the person looks like. Then, do what it is you need to do." And with that, he vanished, but not before he scared me into awakening. Skellatons were trying to attack me. And I woke with a start.

"AXL!" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Damon
I walked over to the uncounsous couple across the ward. the girl had shouted something. "its fine." I said. i looked over at the guy next to her. " he's alive. you gave him the last of your energy and that should have killed him. Should. but it didn't." i uncorked some nectar and handed her the bottle. " drink this it will help."

Axl
I was walking down a long hallway. no doors on windows. faces of ghosts and people who died for me. each one was more imprinted than the last. finally the most reacent death surfaced. i bolted up in the cot and looked around. ' the imfirmary' i though. i wiped the sweat off my face." im alive." i said softly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 pm

I grabbed the nectar slowly, and took a slow sip. It tasted like... Sprite. I looked over to the side and saw Axl. I smiled, just glad we were both alive. Then I looked at the bow who had given me the nectar. "Thank you," I say in a hoarse voice, "But, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Damon

"Just a friend who can help." i said. "now both of you need rest. No horse play." i winked at them. 'they will be fine.' i though as i walked away.

Axl

"Ok dad." i joked " no horse play." i said sitting up. i limped over to sadria's cot. i kissed her. "anything new?. i asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:54 pm

I held his hand, making sure this wasn't a dream. "Nothing much, exsept I had a pretty crazy dream. I was a firefly," I conclude. I almost laughed, but then I remembered what Hades had said. I went pale, because I knew who was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Axl
"you could have killed me. you know that." i said. " you look like you've just seen a ghost or something. Are you sure your ok?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:04 pm

I tried to look ok, but it just wasn't working. "Something like that," I say with a hushed voice. "I know I could've. But I had a very strong feeling that it wouldn't," I inform him.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Axl

"you know you can tell me anything thats bugging you right?" i said. I can tell when people are hiding things. Including sadria.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:27 pm

"I just, had a dream telling me that I needed to inform the camp when the time came, that one of the campers will die on his quest," I say, the word rushing from my mouth. I didn't want to go into the details, it was just too... haunting.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Axl

I nodded. "well im sure it will be fine." I absent mindedly lit my hand on fire. I made a dethorned rose and put it in a vase by her bed.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:39 pm

I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) Sadria11
~[S A D R I A G L E N N I N G]~
~[1 8]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F E O S]~

Spoiler:

I smiled thoughfully at him. "Even now in these sercumstanses you can be charming," I say to him. I hold his hand and look in his eyes. I was so glad he was my boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Axl

I turned over to my cot and walked over. THUMP. looking down i noticed form my knee to my toes my right leg was in a cast. "Great" i said. I almost fell over as i grabbed my crutchs. "looks like im not going to drive for a bit" i said over my shoulder.

Damon

"For a bit is right, Lover boy." i said Leaning agianst the wall near his cot.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 pm

I gave the boy a look. But, since he helped me, I guess I can't be too mean to him. "It's ok sweetie," I say in a soothing tone, "You don't need to drive anywhere anyways."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Axl
i could hear something was wrong in Sadria's voice. The look on her face was odd. i looked at the demigod next to my bed. "Who exactly are you?" i asked him.

Damon

I ingored the look the girl gave me. I sighed "Im Damon Joel son of Apollo." I said. "I couldnt help but to over hear something about a quest." i snapped my fingers "Oh and you crutchs are modified so they work on any terrain. sand, snow, rock, basiclly everything." I said to the guy "And dare i ask who are you?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:32 pm

"I'm Sadria Glenning, daughter of Eos," I say. I wasn't in the best mood, so I didn't hold out my hand for him to shake. Well, that and the fact the my whole body still ached.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Axl
I nodded. "I should get back and help people with their weapons." I stood up and leaned on my crutches and hopped over to the door.

Damon
"He's very interesting." I said when he left. "yor lucky to have him there for you." I glanced at sadria "You do know he used the last bit of his energy to bring you here right?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:15 pm

~Srry 2 tell ya this, but Sadria's gonna die soon. If u wanna read the topic, look in the forest. Kat made the topic, so look for that one.~

I nodded forlornly. "Yes. I know very well," I say quietly. I tried to stand up, but I almost fell flat on my face. Apparently I was hurt worse than Axl. I sat back down on my bed and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)   I have a dream (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a dream (Private to Pianoman)
Page 1 of 1