Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dream Journaling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Dream Journaling Empty
PostSubject: Dream Journaling   Dream Journaling I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Alright, if you want to control your dreams/lucid dream, you should write it down. I found out it's pretty effective if you write down what you want to dream about from 1st person point of view, it helps. I once drew something about Twilight (Kill me now) and I had a dream about it that night. You can write down what you want to dream about tonight and what you dreamt about that morning. I wanna see what's going on in your subconscious mind (I eat banana oatmeal in my mind.)
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Dream Journaling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Journaling   Dream Journaling I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Sure... Let's give this a go xD

I am a princess in a magical land called Mooville. Unicorns flood the streets (made from marshmellows) and everyone is happy. I have fairy wings and am the queen of Mooville and can never die. At night, I turn into a pixie vampire who eats stupid people for their stupid (yet tasty) blood. And at day, I am a regular hot girl who still has amazing wings. I am on the computer and Mabinogi has been finished downloading for a while now and I have mastered the game. In my dream, everything is nice. Justin Bieber is dead, Kurt Cobain is alive, Claire Hyer is dead, and my dog Roxy is my princess puppy. I can control fire and anything related to music. MY NAME IS MUSIC, PEOPLE CALL ME MOO. I have purple eyes. Nobody is emo. We travel places via-rainbowcars (only rainbows).
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Dream Journaling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Journaling   Dream Journaling I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:03 pm

I need to write my dreams down before I forget!!! Here's one:
~
It was science class. In a very small, around 10 feet at the largest, room. In the front, was the teacher from Ned's Declassified. Us, the students, were lying on the bed in different directions so we don't overlap. From there it was kind of fuzzy, but I remember another part. I was climbing a tree. It wasn't just any tree, it was a completely flat tree on a television on the ground, but I was climbing it. Dreams are weird, aren't they?
~
I'll post others later.
~
The most vivid part was the room. It looked like it was made from different colors of translucent plastic, and it must have been the size of a gymnasium. In there, I met an African American girl, and her father. The girl could walk through walls, and she was around 8 or 9 years old. The three of us held hands, then we walked through one of the colorful walls into a grocery store. There were a few people around, but it seemed pretty deserted. A lot of it was blurry, but another part I was back in the colorful room. There was little pod near the roof, attached to the wall. It was made of the same material as the wall, and the three of us were sitting in it. A bit more fuzziness, and were near a wall. I try to walk through it, like the girl, but it feels soft. Like my bed. Actually, that's probably what I felt. Then I woke up.
~
This one was a while ago, so I don't remember that much. I was in the hallway, near my bedroom, but there was a small pool between the bedroom and I. My friend was there, too. I don't remember who, though. Anyways, there were hippos in the pool. My friend and I used the hippos as stepping stones to get to my room. The next part I remember is a mob running into my room, with big, floating jellyfish following them. They shut the door and locked it quickly. We wait in suspense for a few minutes. Slowly, the door creeks open, revealing a jellyfish. It was at least 5 feet, with stingers. It floats in, then I wake up.
~
Future things I'll need to write down: (Strike=Done Writing about it.)
SCIENCE IN BED
GIRL WHO COULD WALK THROUGH WALLS
JELLYFISH IN ROOM
TORNADO IN BROTHER'S ROOM
GIRLS IN BLUE STRIPES
IPOD/AMUSEMENT PARK
LION IN ROOM
THE FAT KID, MARY, AND I
SWING IN RIVER
GUINEA PIG IN WINDOW
FAIR NEXT DOOR
OLD FAIR RIDES
INVISIBLE/ROLLING THUNDER

Last edited by Wish Chance on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Dream Journaling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Journaling   Dream Journaling I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:09 pm

NOW DRAW ABOUT IT

It helps me to draw about it, so I'll draw it and then post it here(:
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Dream Journaling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Journaling   Dream Journaling I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:14 pm

I'll try that. :]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Dream Journaling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Journaling   Dream Journaling I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Dream Journaling 111-1

FAIL xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Dream Journaling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Journaling   Dream Journaling I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:28 am

xD
Updated my dreams~
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Dream Journaling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Journaling   Dream Journaling I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:01 pm

--I will write down what I want most:

I am dating Chase, my crush. My friend, Tori, doesn't want to hurt me so she doesn't tell me she likes him, and she stops liking him. She never once dated him, and Chase and I are in love. We are the perfect couple and he loves me as much as I love him. We begin to slowly grow up, and he proposes to me. When we get married he tells me that he loves me, and even though we are only in high school, our marriage works. It is a small wedding, and we both say "I do." Soon we graduate high school and go on our honeymoon. We are the perfect couple. I tell him I love him. He says thank you Amelia.

It is kind of creepy, but that is what I want. My friend is dating him right now, so that's why I put my friend doesn't like him. It makes me sad everyday, and I really need a good dream. I sure hope this works.--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Dream Journaling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Journaling   Dream Journaling I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:08 pm

And my waking dream-- to become an astrophysicist. It all started when I was 4 years old. Of course, this is from what my parents told me. We were out somewhere, and my parents saw a shooting star. I threw a tantrum because I wanted to see it. In a while, my mom bought me a book on astronomy. It must have been my second favorite book, after this book on birds. It was pretty advanced for a kid 6 years old, probably 50-100 pages, and full of information. My mom would read it to me often, and I told her I wanted to be an astronaut. That was my dream when I was little. That lasted for a few years, then I thought of other things, like a vet, a worker at Dunkin Donuts, etc. I was always interested in the topic, but I didn't really get into it again until 6th grade. One of the topics was astronomy. I was interested, and started learning more about it. I would ask my dad things about astronomy. Sometimes, he didn't have an answer. I had my curiosities; how big is the universe? what are black holes? what are stars made of? etc. Then, I reach 7th grade. I have more questions; even harder to answer-- How fast is light? Can you go faster than the speed of light? Is the universe infinite, or does it end in some way? How would it end? Than in 7th grade; this year and right now, I learn about physics. I understand this more. I try to learn more. I see how physics ties into everything in the universe. There are more questions inside me, but I have one answered as of now. What do I want to be when I grow up? An astrophysicist. TA DA. That took a while to write xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Dream Journaling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Journaling   Dream Journaling I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:46 pm

--That's a perfect dream, lol.--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream Journaling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Journaling   Dream Journaling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Journaling
Page 1 of 1