Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo) Empty
PostSubject: It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo)   It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:37 pm

b e t h a n y|b e t h|m i l l s

Nightmares. I looked up nightmares in the dictionary. Man, I missed the internet. But a while ago, I made a bet that I wouldn't use the internet for a month. Damn, that was a bad bet. I looked up nightmares. A frightening or unpleasant dream. Sure... that's what it was. To me, it was a horrible memory or vision that was forced upon you by a demigod or Epiales. Haha.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo)   It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 pm

It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo) Tumblr_lo4i9a9cWi1qgik7z
"one might see in minna
--my disease
but it is she who has infected me
for all eternity"
    Minna strutted down the tiled hallway of the camp Library, browsing the dusted books shelved along wood structures. Her fingers caressed the sides of paperbacks and hardbacks, lined up A-Z. She stopped abruptly, her nails scratching the green leather dressing a firm book. This book, like the others, was large. Over 500 pages, at least. Minna gripped her hand around the book, yanking it from the shelf. Dust flew around her as she choked up a cough. Looking at what once stood a Greek Myths book, she noticed a girl, around her age, flipping pages through a dictionary on the other side of the shelf. Dropping the large book, frightened by the other demigod, Minna stepped on her own foot to shut herself up. Why did she have to be people shy? Cursing softly in Greek, the teen lifted up the heavy book, and opened it immediately. Her face covered by a miniature puke green wall, Minna began to decipher the Greek writing. She was reading was book on Zeus. Boring. All of these noticed Gods, and Minna hated how Mania was barely even recognized. "Stupid Olympians..." she blurted out, forgetting all of the stranger.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo)   It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:22 am

It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo) Tumblr_lfuwtt24NE1qggw06o1_400
b e t h a n y|b e t h|m i l l s

I looked over to where the sound came from. A girl had dropped a book. "You okay?" I asked her, turning around. She seemed nice, but shy. I was a little bored, and since there was no internet for me, and those people were watching me, I had little social activity. I looked over to her, to see if she would respond. I looked down at the book. Nightmares. All of my dreams turn into nightmares. Not fun. I swished my feet again and looked over at the girl. She had pretty blonde hair. Unlike my black hair.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo)   It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:24 pm

It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo) Tumblr_lo4i9a9cWi1qgik7z
"one might see in minna
--my disease
but it is she who has infected me
for all eternity"
    Looking up from what she thought a lousy book, Minna eyed the black-haired girl. She was pale and rough-looking, reminding the teenager of winter. Cold. "Y-yeah," Minna practically whispered. The girl didn't look scary, but not not scary, either. Lifting the book back up to cover her eyes, Minna spied the words on the papyrus. "Stupid stupid stupid!" she declared, getting a few glances from the other campers. Dropping the book purposely now, Minna fiddled with another book. One about diseases. This one seemed more interesting than about how many girls Zeus did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo)   It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Was Just a Dream (private to Moo)
Page 1 of 1