Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:43 pm

As they kissed, the night felt timeless. But, as Veronica thought that, a negative thought crossed her mind. What time was it? She slowly pulled away. "Wait, what time is it?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:47 pm

Josh looked at his watch. Crap, its 11 PM already. Aphrodite cabin counselor gonna kill him if he got caught "its 11 PM.... Darling." He said, showing his watch to Veronica. "Do you want me to accompany you to your cabin or you still wanna spend some more time?"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:29 pm

"I wish I could stay, but the Ares counseler would kill me. Literally! But, I would love it if you could walk me home!" She stood up and brushed off some dirt.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:52 pm

"I'll walk you anywhere." Josh stood up. He stretched his arms and yawned. "Let's go." He put his hand around Veronica's waist and walked with her toward Ares cabin. Oh boy, there's gonna be a 'party' if the Ares kids knew that Josh is dating their half sister, since they really dislike Josh and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:42 pm

"Alright, well, bye! Thanks, I had a great night!" She kissed him on the cheek and ran in the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 pm

"So she asks me to walk her home but then she left me here." Josh chuckled. He walked back to his cabin. What if her half sisters caught him sneaking out of the cabin at night? They seriously gonna ear him alive or maybe worse! They won't let him out of his cabin for a week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2