Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Veronica Atherstone

Veronica Atherstone

Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) Empty
PostSubject: Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed)   Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:55 am

Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) 177

"Music is an important part of your life, use it."

Name:Veronica Atherstone
Bbirthday: 13th of December
God Parent:Apollo
Mortal Parent:Teagan Atherstone
Physical Appearance: Long, silky, dark brown hair with dark blue eyes and she has fair skin. Her height is 5"7. She's pretty good at sword fighting, but she excels at archery, of course. She's also good at martial arts. She's, of course, good at singing, healing, and making poems. She's also quite slim for her height.

Personality:She used to be really nice. But Veronica's two mortal brothers treat her badly. She used to have a boyfriend, but he broke up with her. Veronica started acting differently. Mainly because of the break-up. Now her stepfather and her brothers treat her badly. Tough life, eh? Don't let Veronica's looks fool you. She's only nice to her mom and friends. But she only has four friends.

Biography:When Veronica was 8, her mom got married again. But she got married to a mean guy. Veronica's stepfather was mean and disgusting like the two brothers. One night, everyone was asleep, except for Veronica. There was a small knock on the door. Surprised, Veronica answered it. There stood a boy. "Who are you?" Veronica asked. "I'm Ronan." the boy said. "No time, we have to hurry."

"Why?" Veronica asked. Ronan grabbed Veronica's arm and dragged her outside. They stopped in a bus stop. And it began to rain. "Come on, come on..." Ronan whispered. Veronica realized that he was wearing a cap. "Why are you wearing that when it's the middle of the night?" she asked. "Oh this? It's my style, that's all." Ronan said, pointing to his hat. Then a bus came. "Oh thank Zeus!" Ronan whispered. "Hey, isn't Zeus that Greek God person?" Veronica asked. Thunder rumbled loudly. Ronan winced. "I'll explain later."

"Explain what?" Veronica asked. "Hey, are you coming in or not?" the bus driver said, annoyed. "Oh, sorry, sir." Ronan said, as he dragged Veronica into the bus.

In the bus, Ronan told Veronica all about Camp Half-Blood and the Greek Gods. Silently. When Ronan finished. Veronica feigned surprise. "So...THEY'RE REAL?!" she screamed. All of the passengers looked at her. "Nothing. Nothing to worry about." Ronan said. All of the passengers went back to what they were doing. "Will you please..?" hissed Ronan. "Sorry." Veronica whimpered. Then the bus stopped. "Our stop." Ronan said. Veronica and Ronan got out of the bus.

As they were walking to the desserted road, Veronica said "Why are we walking down here? It's desserted!"

Ronan stopped. Just a metre away, there was a big hill. Up the top, there was a ginormous pine tree. "Why are we stopping here? It's just a hill." Veronica said. "It's not just a hill, it's Camp Half-Blood Hill." Ronan said. Then therre was a rumble on the ground. Ronan turned around. By the look on his face he didn't like what he saw. Veronica turned around to see a monster. "The Minotaur." Ronan whispered. The half-man, half-bull sniffed around the air. "Stay still." Ronan suggested, "When I say go, we run."

"Go." Ronan said. Veronica and Ronan ran up the hill quickly. Then they stopped. The Minotaur was still sniffing around. Then it looked in veronica and Ronan's direction. Ronan quickly fished out a bow and arrow. He gave it to Veronica. He told her to jump out of the way when The Minotaur was a centimetre away. They battled and battled until they finally beat it.

~

Woah, I made a whole story there. O.O;;

Last edited by Veronica Atherstone on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed)   Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:56 am

Well, she needs a physical appearence.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Atherstone

Veronica Atherstone

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed)   Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 am

Oh. Oki. Sorry. ^^;

Is that good enough? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed)   Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:44 am

Accepted. :)
Back to top Go down
Veronica Atherstone

Veronica Atherstone

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed)   Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:04 am

Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) Normal_peach-pit87

"Do you believe in magic?"

Name:Amber Lockhart
Birthday:24th of July
God Parent:Hecate
Mortal Parent:Jacob Lockhart
Physical Appearance: She has medium pink hair, normally in two short, messy ponytails. She has grassy green eyes. She's good at sword fighting. But, not so good at archery. She's awesome at magic though. It's because her mother is the goddess of magic. Her height's 5"7. She has fair skin. She's perfect for her height.

Personality:She's cheerful, to explain her looks. She smiles and talks a lot. She's cooperative and helpful. She's also the peacemaker. But in combat, she gets furious. Sometimes a little too furious. But she's cheerful, cooperative and helpful all over. She has no stepmother.

Biography: (I'm making a story in Amber's POV)
One day, at 2:00 am, there was a small knock on the front door. "Ugh, who could be up and knocking in this unhumane hour?" I groaned. I got out of bed, my eyes still drowsy. There was the knock again. "Coming! Coming." I moaned. I lazily went up to the front door and slowly opened it. Right at my door was a worried looking Billy.

Billy is my best friend. He's crumpled. He walks funnily, but he doesn't have crutches or anything. He loves nature. I don't know how old he is, but he must've been held back several grades. He has a wispy beard on his chin. H e usually wears a cap, but I don't know why. It was like he had horns in there or something.

Anyway, Billy was standing outside, and it was raining. My eyes were still blurry, so I rubbed them. What I saw will be taped in my mind forever. My eyes widened in shock. My jaw literally dropped to the floor. "Uh...hello?" Billy was waving his hand in front of my face. I looked up to his head. And my eyes widened even wider. I didn't even hear Billy call out my dad. My dad went up next to me and looked worriedly at Billy. "Time?"

My eyes were still wide and my jaw still dropped. But I stopped when Billy clicked his fingers in front of my face. "Huh? Huh? What? Is it morning? Good morning!" I looked around. Then I looked back at Billy, trying to look calm and relaxed. Billy looked at my dad, nodded, and said, "Time.". My dad's eyes widened in shock. He grabbed my arm and took me to the car. I got in the back. Billy got in too. My dad started the engine, and we drove away. Then I finally understood what my best friend was. "Satyrs are half-human, half-goat." I remember my Ancient Grecce teacher say.

Billy,my best friend, was a satyr.

Billy told me all about what was happening. I was shocked.

The car hurled to a stop. The ground shook. I looked back. Then I saw the most horrible creature I've ever seen. Unfortunately, I remembered what it was. "Is that the--"

"Names have power, Amber." Dad told me, as if that was perfectly obvious. "Get out of the car, guys." Dad said. Billy and I got out, and my dad steered away. The Minotaur ignored him. Billy handed me a sword. "Are you crazy?!" I yelled, "it's gonna kill us!"

"Then let's die fighting." Billy said, as he got out a club.

And you get the idea.

Last edited by Veronica Atherstone on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed)   Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 pm

Haha I like it so far :) Can't wait to see the rest!
Back to top Go down
Veronica Atherstone

Veronica Atherstone

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed)   Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:35 am

Thankies!

Okay, here's another one. :3

~

Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) Normal_005
"Care to turn into a flower? Oops, too late."

Name:Sienna Charm
Birthday:16th of May
Gende:Female
God Parent:Demeter
Mortal Parent:Cedric Charm
Physical Appearance: She has curly, dark brown hair and piercing black eyes. Her height is 5"8 and her weight is okay for her tall height. She's pretty good at sword fighting and archery. Oh, but she cheats in basketball because she tangles the Apollo guys' feet and trips them.

Personality:She's a prankster. She jokes around and pulls pranks on people. She's kind of like the female version of the Stolls. She'd been in a lot of orphanages because her dad died when she was 5. She was the prankster because she always thought that the bullies would keep her alive for laughs. She enjoys orphanages, but she'd run away eventually. She's also the prankster because she doesn't like to be sad and she wants to hide her horrid past.

Biography:

~

I did almost part of the bio in the persona cuz I usually type about how they got to camp in bios. So please forgive me. :PPP

Last edited by Veronica Atherstone on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed)   Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Well, she needs a personality.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Atherstone

Veronica Atherstone

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed)   Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:45 am

Not Sienna. She's not finished yet. It was Amber who needed approval. Sorry. ^^U
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed)   Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed)   Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veronica's Charries (Approval Needed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: