Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rune

Rune

Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) Empty
PostSubject: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:43 am

Josh waited for his girl, Veronica at the lake. He looked at his watch, and it says '8 PM'. Its already night, so there shouldn't be any campers around. "Now where is Veronica?" He muttered to himself.
Josh is wearing his usual camp half blood shirt and jeans, and he was holding a beautiful rose, as a gift for Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:10 am

Veronica closed the door of her cabin, and made her way to the lake. She was wearing her Beatles t-shirt(which she had made into a crop-top), a pair of jean shorts, and her favorite pair of sneakers(neon green nikes). As she got closer to the lake, she started to be able to see the lakeā€¦ and Josh. She waved to him. "Hey!"she said as she walked up to him.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 pm

"Hello." Josh waved back at her. He gave the flower to Veronica, and kissed her forehead softly. "You look beautiful as always." The Aphrodite camper whispered in Veronica's ear with his charmspeak ability, as he put his hands around her waist and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:36 pm

"Thanks! You don't look so bad yourself!" Veronica instantly felt stupid. There she goes, ruining a perfectly romantic moment.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:55 am

"But you're even prettier than my half sisters!" Josh smiled as he pulled away. "C'mon, I want to show you something, but first... You have to close your eyes!" With that, Josh took out a blindfold from his pocket and blindfolded Veronica. "This way." He took her hand and guide her to the place where Josh had prepared something for her.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 pm

"Ok..."Veronica said as he put a blindfold on her. She took his hand. "You better not walk me into a pole!"
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:33 pm

"Heh, I won't." Josh said, walking along the sand with Veronica. The lake glitters under the moonlight as the son of Aphrodite and daughter of Ares walked together.
"Alright, here we are." Josh released Veronica's blindfold. He had made a drawing on the sand with his finger, a drawing of Veronica's smiling face. "I made it for you." Josh smiled.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:50 am

"Thanks!"Veronica was surprised. But, in a good way." I'll draw one of you!" She knelt down and drew a big round circle. Then she drew 2 dots for eyes. Then a smile. And of course his hair. "Whatcha think?"
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:56 am

"Mmm~ do you think my hair really looks like that?" Josh teased her. He knelt down beside her "so... Do I have the right to call you mine?" The son of Aphrodite gazed in her eyes, the lake feels so nice when no one is around. Just the two of them under the moonlight.

Some naiads appeared at the surface of the water, waving at Josh and Veronica. Josh waved back at the naiads and began to draw something else on the sand. A drawing of Veronica and Josh holding hands
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Veronica smiled. "Before I answer your question, you have to answer me something. Why did you ask me out? What was it about me?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:52 pm

"Do I need a reason to love someone? When you're in love, you can't state why you're in love with that person. You just did. If you love someone just because they're pretty, that's not what I call love. True love is unexplainable." Josh said. He gazed into her eyes and said softly with his Charmspeak "now that I've answered your question... Its your turn to answer mine."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:09 pm

"How about I answer at the end of our date? Deal? I'll pinky promise!"Veronica said happily.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:13 pm

"Whatever that makes you happy." Josh smiled. He got up and brushed the sands off his Jeans and offered his hand to help Veronica got up "hope the harpies didn't catch us here." He teased her.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:23 pm

She smiled and took his hand. "So, what sports do you play? I play Volleyball, Softball, Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, Golf, Track, and Tennis. But, my favorit is Track."
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:03 am

"I love fencing and archery. Oh, and basketball as well." Josh said. He turned his rose shaped necklace to his celestial bronze rapier and spun it skillfully. "I love graceful and accurate fencing arts a la Erol Flynn. Even though rapier isn't as strong as sword, I still love rapier."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:18 am

"That's cool!"Veronica said. "So, are you a year-rounder?"She said hopefully. She secretly crossed her fingers and her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:34 am

"Yes, I'm a year rounder. Beats staying with my family. I love camp half blood." Josh smiled "especially,I love you. Oh, and.. Did I mentioned that I love your hairstyle?" Josh teased her. He walked a few steps away, and then sat on the sand, staring at the beautiful lake that glitters under the moonlight. Some fireflies were flying over Josh surrounding him, as if he was hugged by ten thousand lightning bugs
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:41 am

Veronica blushed and smiled. "You know what I hate? Stereotypes. Because, apparently Ares kids are bullies and Aphrodite kids are stupid. But, I'm not a bully and you're not stupid!"
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:46 am

"True. Stereotypes are stupid. Each person is unique, and that one unique thing that makes us more colorful. What's the point of life if we are all the same?" Josh said. He waved and tell Veronica to sat beside him. "Come here! The fireflies loves couple hanging out at the lake at night."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:49 am

Veronica sat beside him. She rested her head on his shoulder. She had a weird sort of feeling like, it was supposed to be there. "The answer is yes."She said before she could think about it.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:56 am

Josh smiled. Finally, someone he love rested her head on his shoulder. "The spaces between my fingers is where yours fit perfectly." Josh held Veronica's hand tightly. Inside, he felt so.... Warm. So peaceful. "You know, Veronica.... I can't remember when I was put in such a romantic moment like this."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:12 pm

"Me neither" She whispered. She closed her eyes. The soft breeze washed over her so perfectly. This night was so perfect. Everything felt perfect. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Josh put his hand around her waist and kissed her forehead gently and softly "I wish this moment stay forever." He whispered on Veronica's ear. "You're the best thing that ever been mine."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:29 pm

"I feel the same way." She whispered. She reached in for a kiss and, kissed him. Right then. The first thought she had was simple. Fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Josh kissed her even more passionately, a simple, yet, stunning and full of love. Josh closed his eyes, he put his hands on her cheeks.
"I'm a good kisser" he whispered as he pulled away, looking for breath and continued to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)   Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heh... it's a date... (Veronica Payton & Rune)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: