Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) Empty
PostSubject: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:10 pm

piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects
piZap.com free online photo editor

I walked down to the beach. I had my yellow and white striped bikini on. The beach was not my favorite place to be. My father was Hydros, god of Fresh Water, and the ocean here was salt water. Okay, so I should have thought this through better. I could control water at the lake and not here, but I couldn't surf there. Not that I was any good at it.
I pulled out my bright red surf board. I started down to the water but I stopped and thought, What if I messed up while surfing and looked like a fool? They'll know I'm no good at surfing and then they'll probably think I can't fight, or something crazy like that. My thoughts were interrupted when a cloud of sand was kicked at me from behind, whether on purpose or accident I didn't know...

Last edited by ally:) on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:26 pm

"Oh,sorry,I didn't see you there",I said.I sat down and stared at the ocean."I am Dylan by the way."I held out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:43 pm

I turned around and was about to yell at whoever did it when a guy said he didn't see me. "It's alright," I said. I shook his hand. "Im Holly Jennas, by the way." I stuck my surfboard into the sand so it was propped up and I didn't have to hold it.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:50 pm

"So your going surfboarding?",I said nodding to her surfboard."I can't surf at all,just came down here to swim.By the way,my dad is apollo.What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:18 pm

"Yeah, I surf," I smiled. "Well. Not really. No. Kind of," I smiled again, but weirdly. "I'm still learning," I explained. "And my dad is Hydros. You've probably never heard of him. He's a First God. He came before the 12 Olympians. And he's the god of fresh water." Gods, that was a mouthful.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:22 pm

"Wow,that's cool." I was getting hot so I took my shirt off."So what kind of powers do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:45 pm

He took his shirt off, and I tried going against my instincts and tried not to stare. "Uh, well I can control fresh water. Not water here," I motioned to the ocean," You know, because it's salt water. But that's pretty much it."
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:54 pm

"That's cool,"I said."All I can do is heal.Not much of a power.So if you can't control the water here,why not go to the lake?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:03 pm

~sorry I'm a little slow on posting. I'm working on a drawing at the same time.
"I didn't really think it through. Plus the lake is always crowded. And healing is cool! If someone got hurt, you could fix it. My friend Seth is a healer. He saved my other friend's life before by healing," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:11 pm

"Wow,maybe it isn't so bad."I closed my eyes and thought of the night I saved my mom's life with my power."Why did he need to heal your friend."

Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:15 pm

"They and a bunch of other kids snuck out and got attacked by an Empousi. She got bit and there was alot of venom injected into her."
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:25 pm

"Oh,is she doing ok?"I stared out into the ocean,then I looked at Holly.It was the first time I got a good look at her.She is very pretty.I tried not to stare at her bikini,but I don't think I was successful.It was the first time I thought of a girl like that since Sarah broke up with me.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:31 pm

"Yeah, she's good. She, Seth, my friend Ally, and a couple other girls are actually on a quest right now." I stared at the waves. They came right up to my toes and I sat down and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:40 pm

"So,is there anyone else in your cabin?"I sat next to her.I layed down on my back and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:49 pm

"Nope," I answered. "Just me. I have to stay in the Hera cabin. It's really boring." I wrinkled my nose. "I wish I couldve been a Poseidon kid."
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:56 pm

"That stinks.It would be cool to be a posiedon child."I sat up and ran my hand through my hair."Though I think I still prefer Apollo."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:13 pm

I smiled again. "So..." I said. "Do [i]you[i] wanna sneak out of camp?" I grinned. I would be disappointed if he said no. I was always up for a good adventure.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:23 pm

"Sure,why not,"I said with a smile.I could use a good adventure.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:41 pm

(sorry I didn't answer I was looking at the first page for replies. Stupid me. -.-)

"Alright," I say, standing up. "Where do you wanna go?
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:44 pm

I shrugged my shoulders."It was your idea,you can choose,"I said while standing up.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:47 pm

"Ugh. Oh I got an idea! The mall." Before he could say anything, because guys aren't usually that fond of the mall, I explained, "We could play Dare. It's really really fun."
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Ughhh,just like a girl to suggest the mall."How do you play?"I asked,interested in the game.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:09 pm

"Well, we just dare each other stuff. It gets pretty funny," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:31 pm

"Sounds cool,"I said."When do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:54 pm

"Hmmm..." I said. "We could go today?" I hoped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)   Second Thoughts About the Beach (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Thoughts About the Beach (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: