Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K) Empty
PostSubject: Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K)   Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:57 am

Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K) Ashton12
M A R K | T H O M A S || H E R M E S

The son of Hermes was using his sister's basketball. Hopefully she didn't find out. He shot for the hoop and he scored. He went to retrieve the ball and when he turned around, his twin sister, Mallory Thomas was standing there with her hands on her hips. The son of Hermes casually said, "Hey, Mall! What's up?" Mallory didn't look pleased. She replied, "Hey Mark! You took my basketball without asking! Why?" Mark hesitated, "Well ... someone sorta stole mine!" Mallory stormed off leaving Mark. Mark threw the basketball back at the hoop and made yet another score. He retrieved the ball and sat down on a bench for a break.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K)   Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:02 am

I was sitting up in a tree, watching two people fight. It was pretty funny. Someone stole a basketball. Bet they are Hermes kids. I smirked and leaned forward, falling out of the tree. "Ow," I moaned in the dirt. I only sat in a tree to escape the heat. Hate it.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K)   Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 am

Mark turned and saw someone fall into dirt. He jumped up immediately to go and help them. He led her to the bench he had been sitting on. In a worried voice, he said, "Are you okay?" Mark reached into his backpack and brought out a damp rag. He got it wet with his water cooler and started to wipe off the girls knees and elbows, just to make sure there were scrapes or cuts or anything. He asked her, "Do you need any pain killers? I don't know if I'll have the right thing or not. I do know that I DO have painkillers."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K)   Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:29 pm

I shook my head and put a piece of my black hair behind my ear. "No, I'm fine. I fall out of trees all the time," I joked. I brushed some dirt off my of my shirt and jeans. I looked up a him with my blue eyes. "I'm Willow"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K)   Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Mark looked around for any scrapes. He found a small one on her right palm. He looked through his backpack for his cooler. He brought out a bad of ice and a thin rag. He dampened the rag and wrapped the bag of ice in it. He cleaned off the scrape and put the bag of ice and the rag in her hands. He replied, "I'm Martin, but please, call me Mark. Son of Hermes, and you?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K)   Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:31 pm

I watched as he took care of one of my scraps. His name was Mark, son of Hermes. "I'm a daughter of Khione. That's why I was up in that tree," I told him pointing to the tree. "I hate the heat. The colder the better," I joked.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K)   Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Mark laughed at that. He couldn't exactly agree with that, but he couldn't disagree either. It was ... weird. He replied, "It's nice to meet you Willow." Mark looked up and caught a glimpse of her eyes. After that he didn't look away for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K)   Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:59 pm

I blushed slightly when Mark looked into my eyes and didn't look away for a few seconds. I stuck out my hand. "Nice to meet you too Mark. How long have you been at camp?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K)   Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Mark shook her hand generously. He thought about it ... How long had he been at Camp Half Blood? He wasn't sure. So plainly, Mark said, "A long time. I've lost count of the years. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K)   Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:26 pm

I shrugged. "I think four or three. I forgot. I'm an orphan so I'm a year-rounder. Given up for adoption, ran away. Long story short, I'm here!" I exclaimed throwing my arms in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K)   Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did I Really Come Here To Play Basketball? (G R E E K)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: