Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Basketball? Sure.[Moon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Basketball? Sure.[Moon] Empty
PostSubject: Basketball? Sure.[Moon]   Basketball? Sure.[Moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Basketball? Sure.[Moon] Tumblr_mll53pPOTZ1s1t2qvo1_500
Drew Jana Lila daughter of Athena
After I left the library I start to walk towards the basketball courts. I look at all the guys playing it in short and tank tops, even some shirtless. Wow. Shirts and skins basketball is crazy." I walk to the benches were some of the other girls were admiring the shirtless guys. I roll my eyes as I pull out my pencil and open my notebook. I look around and saw the guys playing Maybe I should write a story about basketball. I start to set up a web and think of ideas.
"Hey Drew come play." I look up as one of my siblings yells at me. I look at him confused and nod no "No thanks!" I roll my eyes. He knows I don't do sports at all. start to write down things. In the middle I put Demigod Basketball. I drew a line and a circle. I wrote skins and shirts. I made like ten of those and wrote stuff in there and I will only pick five of the best ones. I cross out five and I'm left with: Skins and shirts, tournament, Ares children against Hermes children. I need two more ideas! Come on Drew think!
I look up for more ideas and write in another circle Aphrodite girls are a distraction. I look as girls were there, but the guys weren't really paying attention until one girl scram one of a guy's name and she winked. What a Aphrodite child. Exactly she was. I broke my pencil because I couldn't think of anything. I closed my notebook and set it down. I look over on my side. Maybe I should call Midnight. I whistle a small tune and see Midnight soaring towards me. I smile as she lands on my shoulder "Hey girl' I say to her as she rubs my head.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Basketball? Sure.[Moon]   Basketball? Sure.[Moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Hunter Ross West

Hunter was sweating buckets, even in the chill of spring. A swift breeze blew through the camp, but was blocked by the trees by the basketball courts. Running around in shorts and a red cutoff, he grinned at his fellow siblings on the court. Five on Five basketball was fun, always, despite the fact that the rules weren't always applied, especially when played with Hermes kids.

Hunter's friend and close brother, Caleb, was trying to dunk the ball, when one of the Hermes boy rammed his body mass into him. The twig-like demigod sent the son of Ares to the ground, moaning cruses and angry hisses. "Woah, time!" he screamed, rushing over to his fallen teammate. "Can you play? Come on, we're winning!" Hunter complained, placing his hands at his side.

The boy glared at Hunter, delicately holding his ankle. One of the older Ares boys, Jared, decided that Caleb would have to sit out while they found another player. Shoving Hunter to the sidelines, Jared yelled a command to find a player, anyone. Running a hand through his curls, the Ares boy ran over to a girl with a notebook, hoping she could play. "We need another player," The demigod said swiftly, not introducing himself. "Come on, we have to start soon," Hunter added, grabbing the girl's wrist. "As cute as those other girls are, I doubt they can shoot, come on!" he continued, dragging her after him.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Basketball? Sure.[Moon]   Basketball? Sure.[Moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:13 pm

[right] I look up watching the guys play and it must of been five on five basketball because there was ten of them. I smile and write in my last circle five on five. Yes! I finished my web! I look up at the boys hoping they would give me more ideas. Kids of Hermes and Ares just like I expected. I watch as a boy get thrown to the ground. were they really that determined to win this one little game. I roll my eyes as they were concerned abut the guy who fell. i just nod my head as they were about to fight.
i look up seeing a guy run towards me. I look at him crazy as he ask if i can play " No, I don't -" He already had be dragging me to the court. Well he wasn't taking no for an answer. I nod to midnight as she grabs my stuff with her talons and she flies. She will take them to my room. I look at him "I'm not really the sport type by the way." I tell him hoping he will just say okay then leave, but he wants to win. I look around as other guys look at me probably like Dude we're gong to lose. and the other team like Okay so we won already.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Basketball? Sure.[Moon]   Basketball? Sure.[Moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Hunter Ross West

Hunter simply rolled his eyes at the girl's response, continuing to drag her onto the court. He pulled her into the team huddle, listening to the play they were about to preform. "Listen, chick, you have to play, we just need a guard," he muttered, glancing lazily over at her. The Hermes team probably thought he was nuts, but they needed a taller guard, and she fit the bill. Jared whispered a small nod of approval at the girl, seeing that she could stand and most likely block the ball a bit at least.

Running over to the other side of the court, Hunter gave a clap of his hands. "Alright, time in!" he yelled with a small grin. Getting low in his athletic stance, he was ready for the opposing team to come at him, trying to score. The point guard for Cabin Eleven's team laughed, obviously not caring that Hunter had just grabbed some random person from the group of watchers.

The guard dribbled past Hunter, with the son of Ares trying to know the ball from his hands. A frown pressed onto his face as he ran after the son of Hermes. "Someone stop him before he scores!" the boy screamed angrily.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Basketball? Sure.[Moon]   Basketball? Sure.[Moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:41 pm

I look as I felt a guys sweaty arm touch my arm gross I say in my head. I look at him as he calls me chick "The name is Drew" I say to him glaring.I look around and see that these guys were taller than me. I look at everyone and see that they were were looking at me. I stay right there even when they clapped. I clapped like two minutes after. I hear people's whispers and laughing because I was playing. I just stand there like an idiot.

They start to play and I run after the guy with a ball and then he passes it to someone else. I run as fast as I can and the shoot. I jump as high as I can and I tip it with my fingers. Ow that hurt I land on my feet and turn around seeing the ball miss the hoop and land into one of my teammates hand. Yes! I did it! I blocked son of Hermes. Yes! I put my fist up as I realized what i did. Maybe I was good.

I start to run the other way as they pass me the ball I dribble the ball. One of the guys got in front of me and I passed it to the kid who dragged me over here. I run to a side as a kid bumps into me. I land on my hands Damn! I look at my hands seeing them turn red. I stand up looking at my knees as the do the same. This is why I didn't want to play. They would think that they can just push me around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basketball? Sure.[Moon]   Basketball? Sure.[Moon] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basketball? Sure.[Moon]
Page 1 of 1