Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Frozen Basketball (dean]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Frozen Basketball (dean] Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Basketball (dean]   Frozen Basketball (dean] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Teagan Rylie ~ Daughter of Khione
There's a million you's baby boo so don't be dumb
I got 99 problems but you won't be one

Teagan had taken another nap after the lake. She brushed them again this being her third time. She put her shoes on and walked out of the nice and cold cabin. She saw a kid across about the throw a stink bomb at the cabin. Once it was thrown she froze the bomb and watched it fall. She stepped on it crushing it to little ice pieces. She then froze the kids feet so he wouldn't run. She smiled and just walked away. The kids yelled for her to come back, but she just kept walking. She chuckled to herself and tuned.

Teagan walked passed the volleyball ball court no one was playing. What she did see were guys playing. They were doing shirts and skins. Some skins needed to just put a shirt back on, but some had a nice body. She kept walking another game was going on. "Look out!" one of the kids said. She right away froze the ball as it fell right in front of her feet and crushed. She looked at the kids and they just look at the ball. She then sat down and watched the shirts and skins game.

Another game started on the other side and she had a bit fun. She froze the ground making them slip and slide. She then unforze it making some small ice puddles at their feet. She made it snow as well and then stopped it. Teagan then heard the words again "Look out!" she caught the ball as it bounce at her. She stood up and walked back over to the shirts and skin game handing it to one of the guys with a good body as a guy with a bad body tried giving her a smile and wink. He tried to give her a hug and she froze his hands "No." She heard some guys laugh and she started to walk away.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Basketball (dean]   Frozen Basketball (dean] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:57 am

Frozen Basketball (dean] Tumblr_mhtkhdwl2J1s5rx8oo1_250---Frozen Basketball (dean] Tumblr_mhutzoS0sJ1s5rx8oo1_250

Christian was playing basketball with his mates. He was put into the skins team and he easily pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the side. He'd come from the beach and his hair was still slightly wet dripping onto his muscular chest and water was still dripping down his legs from his swimming shorts. He brushed his hand through his hair and shot a glance at the edge of the court where Gavin, his small clouded leopard, was lounging in the sun with his tail flicking casually feeling very pleased with himself as he closed his eyes and dozed off to sleep. Christian chuckled and shook his head with a sly smile on his face, Gavin was such a lazyass.

Christian moved around the court stealing the ball and scoring whenever he got the chance. The Deimos boy was great at sports, it didn't matter which, he usually knew what to do and how to win from the others. As the shirts and skins game had started to get a bit harder, a few girls appeared to come and watch. Christian looked around quickly and there weren't many lookers here, other than himself there were only about 3 or 4 other guys with nice bodies and he smiled. All 4 were in his team so he called a team meeting and they decided to show off a bit for the fun of it. Christian's friend started doing back flips off the fence, others just flexed their muscles a bit but Christian didn't do anything. He know those boys would look like asses because of how they were showing off and he just kept playing and he knew that most eyes were on him.

A small part of the court froze and he nearly slipped but he kept his footing and managed to stay upright without showing anyone he'd nearly slipped. His friend next to him went flat on his back and he laughed a warm-hearted laugh out loud as he shook his head. Christian extended his arm and picked his mate up off the floor. He quickly looked around the courts to see who it was and his eyes fell on a beautiful blonde had nearly gotten hit by the ball. A slightly out of shape guy came to hug her and he quickly made his way to her and pulled her away a bit, "Careful, he's not one to mess with," he spoke quickly. For Christian to be weary of someone meant there were NOT to be messed with. Messing with them would probably end you. The kid who's hands the girl had just frozen was a Child of Perses and his powers weren't things many people could deal with. They were uncontrolled and therefore infinitely more dangerous, "He's a Perses kid and his powers are not under control," he said by a way of explaining why he'd pulled her away. Gavin had stood up and made his way over to Christian and stuck next to his right leg.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Basketball (dean]   Frozen Basketball (dean] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Teagan felt someone pull her back. She didn't really want to fight anyone so she just listened. If she did know the boy she would of probably told him to back off, but she didn't know who it was. Teagan looked over to the boy with dark hair, and he was a skin so he had a perfect body. She maybe shouldn't have foze him at all right now, but how else was she going to get him to stop. Teagan didn't want to get hugged by a sweaty guys that wasn't in the shape of this guy talking to her. She unforze his arms right away she years the words "powers are not under control." She back up a bit herself, not afraid just worried she might have to fight this kid.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I just tend to do that when I see something I don't like." she spoke really fast her accent coming in, so they probably didn't understand her Australian accent. She bumped into something small and turned around seeing a leopard. She smiled and then screamed as she felt someone pick her up. She turned seeing it was the out of shale sweaty guys as he bear hugged her. She squirmed to get out of his hold. It started snowing. When she is struggling this tends to happen most of the time or a huge blizzard, but she knew she wasn't in that much danger so it was just snowfall.

She kicked the punched back and forth, but she wasn't screaming. She made the concert beneath them freeze so he would slip which he did. He fell forward instead. "No!" she had gotten squished by this guy. He finally let go of her. She played there for a couple of seconds. She heard some of the guys saying "Holy shit" or "did you kill her?" she finally sat up. She felt her nose as it was bleeding. She stood up and just wiped it clean. She made her own ice pack putting it on her right cheek. She just walked away sitting down on the bleaches, she wasn't going back to the infirmary she was in there to much explaining why she had hurt that person. Now it would be the other way around. This had all hurt that some tears were falling down her face. She unfroze the ground so they could continue playing.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Basketball (dean]   Frozen Basketball (dean] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Frozen Basketball (dean] Tumblr_mhtkhdwl2J1s5rx8oo1_250---Frozen Basketball (dean] Tumblr_mhutzoS0sJ1s5rx8oo1_250

Christian smiled kindly and shrugged, "It's fine," he wiped some of the water off his arm which the girl had frozen. His eyes flickered down to his arm quickly and then looked back at the girl with his steady green gaze. Christian saw Ronald pick the girl up and for a few seconds he wasn't exactly sure of what to do but he quickly switched into battle mode. His eyes started to go violet and small mist formed just over his skin. Veins started showing also coming up black as he started to use his powers. Ronald was a simple guy and finding his fears wasn't hard. Christian's lips crept up into a snarl with pointed teeth showing. His appearance always changed drastically when he used his powers. Christian started showing Ronald his worst fears and he could see the guys eyes widen in shock as he started to drop the girl. Then he proceeded to slip on ice which must have been created by the girl and he landed on her. Not the smartest idea you've ever had, dear! His appearance quickly went back to normal as he grabbed Ronald by the neck and pulled him off of the girl and extended his hand to help her up.

As she moved passed him to the bleachers he turned around and jerked his head towards her, Gavin ran over and wiggled onto her lap purring loudly. He smiled, he loved his little leopard. Christian made his way over to sit next to her himself and absent-mindedly started to scratch Gavin's belly as Gavin started to chew on his arm and scrape them with his nails. By now, Christian didn't even feel it anymore as his little leopard scratched his skin. The wounds were never really serious and just left boring small thing white scars and his left arm was so covered in them, a new one wouldn't hurt. He looked at the girl and smiled sympathetically, "Are you okay? I'm Christian and that's Gavin," he started asking about her but then realised he'd never introduced himself and quickly did so. Christian was sitting quite close to her with his bare upper body touching her shoulder. She felt a bit cold but Christian always ran a bit warm especially after his powers. Right now he'd probably feel like he was running a 42 degree fever.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Basketball (dean]   Frozen Basketball (dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:38 am

When Teagan was in the air when that crazy kid had her, she had saw something different about that kid with the leopard. He had scared the other kid which is why he feel forward instead of back. Teagan just closed her eyes not wanting that fear to go to her. She taken the guys hand getting up.After the whole her getting smashed up she went to sit down. He nose finally stopped bleeding and she kept some ice on her face. She jumped a bit as the leopard jumped on her lap. She smiled and started to pet the leopard's head. She chcukled hearing it purr, she had a dog but her dof was in the cabin sleeping. She looked at the boy as he started scratching his belly. She smiled and spoke "You must be used to him teeth and claws by now." she said to him "Teagan by the way." she said it at the same time he said his name. She chcukled saying her name again "Teagan. Teagan Rylie." she spoke. She looked at the leopard "Hi Gavin" she smiled and petted him. "Yeah I'm fine. I'll be good." she felt his body next to hers and he was a bit warm. She was mostly always cold even after she finished using her powers.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Basketball (dean]   Frozen Basketball (dean] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Basketball (dean]
Page 1 of 1