Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Clearing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarus

Tarus

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:29 am

I canter into the clearing and let Sea Storm spread her wings. I plan where we're going while we're flying. I decide that we will fly through New York and back again. As we fly over the city I dodge buildings left and right. I check my watch and realize that it's almost midnight. I fly back to camp at light speed. When I land, Sea Storm sets off toward the stables. Lilius Tarson, Daughter of Poseidon
Back to top Go down

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Moonlight gallops and when we arrive in the clearing, she spreads her wings and flies. Wow. The wind in my face feels great. We glide through the air for an hour or so then dive toward the stables.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:33 pm

I arrive at the clearing and wait for Alysa to bring BlackJack. I turn around to look for her coming up the path. I see her suddenly cantering down the path, and wait! THERES NO SADDLE! "Oh my goodness what are you doing?" I yell almost falling over laughing. Dahlia Tarson, Daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:45 pm

I follow Dahlia, and I drove blackjack into the meadow, because of my brown hair flying in my eyes. "I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IM DOING!!!!" I shout. I crash into a tree, and Blackjack flys away. "Ow." I say.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:51 pm

I stop laughing when Alysa hits a tree. I run over to her. "You need some SERIOUS riding lessons kid." I say. "Oh I know!" I say. "I'll call my sister Lilius. She's in the Poseidon cabin. I think she might be able to help you. I grab my phone out of my pocket and call Lilius. "Yo! Can you come down to the clearing? My friend needs help with her riding. Great! see ya in a minute." I say. I put my phone away. "Lilius will be here soon." I say. Dahlia Tarson, Daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:56 pm

" I know I do. My mom just bought me BlackJack a day before I got here." I smile weakley, and clutch at my leg. I manage to laugh a bit, but my leg is hurting too much. "Can I go to the Infirmary?" I say. Alysa Reese-Marks, daughter of Hades.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:00 pm

I smile. "Sure." I say. I manage to pick her up and slowly carry her over to Misty Shadow. I set her down in the saddle and urge Misty to walk over to the infirmary. Dahlia Tarson, Daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:03 pm

"Thanks" I say. I hold onto Misty Shadow's saddle, and watched Blackjack soar up into the air, YO ALYSA!! LOOK! IM FLYING! Blackjack says. Alysa Reese-Marks, daughter of Hades.
Back to top Go down

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:45 pm

I walk into the stables after eating at the mess hall. I look around at all the horses and pegasi. I loved riding them. I was waiting for Percy, and 2 others. Then I saw Percy jogging in my direction.
"Hey Macy. Thanks for inviting me here with you. I've actually been lonley lately." He smiles sadly.
I smile at him " No problem. I knew you would want to. You usually look lonley at the Poseidon table, all alone." I knew what it felt like to be alone, and I felt really bad for him.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:01 pm

We were so excited, we sprinted over to the stables. We spotted Macy and Percy at the entrance to them, and we hurried our pace. Once we were next to them, I said, "Hey guys, ready to ride?"
Back to top Go down

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:03 pm

I turn to them "Yup" me and Percy say at the same time. I blush abit and we start to find a harse or pegasi.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Jordan and I pick out a pegasi for us to ride. We thought it was awesome riding a horse through the air. The pegasi always rode was a white stallion name Starstruck. We visit him often, slipping him carrots and other goodies whenever we can. We sattled Starstruck, and waited for Macy and Percy.

Last edited by jehowell on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 pm

i walked with Midnightsilver to the clearing. "ready baby girl? ready for some time in the air?" i wisper sweetly. she nozeled me softly
Back to top Go down
jehowell

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:05 pm

I looked over and Ali riding her pegasi out of the stable. We lead Starstruck over to her. "Hey Ali" My brother and I say together. I then ask, "Is that your pegasi?"

After greeting Ali, I ask, "Do you want to join us on a ride?" Unfortunately, Jordan and I asked a question at the same time. We stopped abruptly when we realized the other was talking.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:54 pm

i smile "yes on both in fact we're just abute to take off. this is midnightsilver by the way she's blackjack's baby sister." i say hapliy
Back to top Go down

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:10 pm

I pick out a white and black pegasi named Belle. She had gotten bigger. Since the last time I saw her. I even needed Percy to help me onto her. I blushed abit. Percy picked out his his pegasi. I got onto Belle and waited for Percy to get ready.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:13 pm

" hi guys!" i say
Back to top Go down
jehowell

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:26 pm

"Cool!." I say. "How are you doing Midnightsilver?"

"This is Starstruck by the way." I say, pointing to our pegasi.
Back to top Go down

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:36 pm

I sit on Belle and wait for them. Me and Percy were ready to start riding. I was abit nervous to ride, it had been awhile since I rode a pegasi. But I told myself I knew how to ride and I could do it. I looked back at Percy who smiled at me. I smiled back at him.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:49 pm

" why hello starstruck. arn't you a pretty pegisus. who is this lovely black and white pegisus?" i say
Back to top Go down
jehowell

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Starstruck whinnied in response. "I think he like you." I rubbed his ear a little.

"Is everyone ready to go now?" I ask impatiently.

I sighed. "Jordan!"

"What?" I smirked at him.

"Nevermind" I sighed again.
Back to top Go down

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:16 pm

"This is Belle" I say. I look back at Jordon. "I'm ready" I say.
"Me too" Percy says.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:41 pm

" lets fly. Hiya!'' midnightsilver and i took off
Back to top Go down
jehowell

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 pm

"Yeah lets fly!" I exclaim. Starstruck bolted after Ali and Midnightsilver. With one leap, he was in the air following them.

"Yeah!" I yell. I was just as excited as my brother now.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:15 pm

i laugh like a mad woman. " whahoooooo!" i say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clearing
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next