Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Should I post this story?

Go down 
2 posters

Yes
Should I post this story? I_vote_lcap71%Should I post this story? I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No
Should I post this story? I_vote_lcap29%Should I post this story? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Should I post this story? Empty
PostSubject: Should I post this story?   Should I post this story? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Here are the first three paragrphs. Tell me if I should post this! =)

I was walking the back roads, the ones where the large green trees hang over head and the birds are always chipping. Where the cars barely ever drove. Where the flowers could grow only three inches away from the road. The trees stood tall and perfectly letting only a few rays touch the forest floor making a rainbow of sunlight. I was admiring all of this, the scenery, the animals, everything, when the black van pulled up next to me. This was the black van that would change my life forever. It was the black van that would lead me to my new life.

The windows were tinted very darkly and I couldn’t see well inside. A man gets out of the passenger side door. He had dark skin and had dark combed back hair. He wore a dark black suit. He had an ear piece in that had one of those spirally cords. It went down into his dark jacket. He had dark sunglasses on also that made it so I couldn’t see his eyes. A scar that I could see was right above his left eyebrow. I wondered if the sunglasses hid the rest of the scar. It was seventy five degrees out, I was pretty sure he was sweating in his heavy suit.

Now I know what you are thinking. I should have darted the second the car pulled up because this guy was probably a creeper. But he looked so familiar and he looked so official. I stayed but I stood a few feet away from him hands off my soccer bag and ready to throw a punch.

I am still trying to come up with a title but that's it. :) Tell me what you think please!! =)
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Ally(:

Ally(:

Should I post this story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I post this story?   Should I post this story? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Yes!! Haha. I writing a fan fic based on you, me, greekgirl22, and Naomakins. But I'm not gonna post it on here. I'm afraid it'll seem terrible:3 it's on a different site.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1