Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Beginning of a story....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beginning of a story.... Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of a story....   Beginning of a story.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:00 pm

prologue

Smiling for once in her life, she climbs up the old wooden ladder into the attic. When she was little, she used to play with her dolls and friends up there, but then she turned eight. Her parents abandoned the loft. She never once questioned their sudden actions. Opening a small cardboard box, she found a certificate -- her birth certificate, to be exact. She always has wondered why she’s never seen it. She’s thirteen years old, but her certificate says her fifteenth birthday is tomorrow. She rereads the certificate again, finding one thing different. Her parents.

chapter one

“Achelle!” an overly hyper blonde teenage girl grasps her friend’s arm fiercely, “Why’d you ignore my calls yesterday? It’s your birthday!” she smiles, akimbo, slightly confused. “You got some ‘splaining to do.” she catches Achelle off guard, making it impossible to be serious.
“Err, sorry, Nikki.” Achelle pulls away, fiddling with her fingertips and forcing her eyes to the paved ground of the now-abandoned road.
“Can we talk?” she places her arms on my shoulders firmly, binding me down, holding up the utterly annoyed bus driver. Achelle gazes longingly at Nikki, refusing to speak or look her in the eyes. She refuses to let go of her tight grasp until I respond. Hesitating, she looks at her small feet, proportional to her petite stature, avoiding eye contact, “My parents don‘t want me.” slightly confused, she tilts her head, “Kell? What are you talking about? They adore you.”
“Yeah, they‘re liars.” Achelle responds bluntly, annoyed.
“I don’t follow.” Nikki's eyebrows furrow, in confusion.
“I’m f***ing fifteen and I was adopted and put two grades below my peers!” she shrieks at her friend, clenching and un-clenching her fists continously, fury rising.

~Eh, what do you think? xD Me finish? I started this in November, yet never got around to continuing.

Last edited by PB and Fluff on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a story....   Beginning of a story.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Is this your Val based story you always would talk about? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a story....   Beginning of a story.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:31 pm

HA. Slightly. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a story....   Beginning of a story.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning of a story....
Page 1 of 1