Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nice to meet you... {Ninja}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Nice to meet you... {Ninja} Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Nice to meet you... {Ninja} Tumblr18

M e l o d y | C h r i s t i n a | S t a r r
Daughter of Aphrodite~

I sat in the middle of the strawberry fields, my dark curly brown hair flowing around me in the breeze that gently hit my face. I didn't have on my sunglasses today, so my green eyes burned bright. I was picking strawberries and eating them. I sighed and laid down, looking at the sun. It hurt my eyes, so I closed them. I inhaled the sweet smell of strawberries and grapes mixed together. This was a perfect day to be here.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Nice to meet you... {Ninja} Tumblr_lkyqsrqqAC1qctom9o1_500
Nice to meet you... {Ninja} Lolitshim
“You know that Double Rainbow guy?”

For once, Toby had left his Cabin without either a sketchbook or a pencil in his hand. Yup, today it was just him, out and about to enjoy both the scenery and the weather. Looking around him, he spotted a girl sitting down on the floor, appearing to be enjoying the day just as he was.
"Hello there. . ." he muttered quietly to the girl, trying to not sound either socially awkward or creepy. "How are you today, miss?" he asked her, sitting down next to her, flipping his black hair out of his eyes. Well, this could be intresting.
“I bet he would love me.”
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Daughter of Aphrodite~

[center]I heard a man's voice and sat upright rather quickly. I turned and saw a dark haired boy who was rather cute. I smiled at him, replying "Hello. I'm good, and you?" I asked pushing my bangs out of my eyes. I smiled kindly at him and said "Beautiful day, isn't it?" I said putting my knees to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Toby nodded, agreeing with the statement.
"Yeah. It is a beautiful day. It's almost as beautiful as -" he cut himself off, just so he didn't step over the line. He was going to say that the day was almost as beautiful as her, but they had just met and that might not be cool. Not that Tobias knew much about modern courtship or whatever. Instead he went on to ask her name. "So, what's your name?" He was convinced it would be pretty.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Daughter of Aphrodite~

[center]I looked at him in confusion when he cut himself off. Oh well. Must have not been important. "My name is Melody Starr." I said with a loving smile. My mother's side of me was kicking in. I was starting to act like I was perfect. But I wouldn't let it happen. Not again. "What about you?" I asked tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 pm

"My name's Toby, son of Iris. Melody. . . that's a nice name." he complimented her, shifting slightly in his seat [[ even if there was no seat. ]] "So, who's your god parent? My guess is Aphrodite. Am I correct?" He asked the age - old question that seemed to always be asked after meeting a new person in camp. Of course it was asked - you had to make sure if the person you were speaking to was your sibling or not. He flicked his hair again, absent - mindedly stroking a yellow sun that had been penned onto the back of his hand.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Daughter of Aphrodite~

I smiled at him. "What a cute name." I giggled as he introduced himself. "And you're correct, daughter of Aphrodite." I said with a cutesy smile. I smiled at him as the breeze kept moving my hair around. I saw he had a sun painted on the back of his hand. "Artist, huh?" I asked excitedly. "I love to draw." I added with a smile of an excited 4 year old about to get a toy.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:38 pm

”You know that Double Rainbow dude?”

"Seems we have something in common then - I love art. It's jsut so. . . open - minded, you know?" he tried to explain his feelings for the subject, exited that he had finally found someone who had the potential to like art as much as he did. Feeling slightly sponteneus, he placed his hand over hers, and looked into her eyes whilst saying, "I really think I like you, Melody. You're a really nice girl."

”I bet he would LOVE me.”

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Daughter of Aphrodite~

[center]I felt his hand on top of mine, and felt my face get hot. I smiled widely, like a dork. "Really?" I asked looking back into his eyes. "We just met...but I think I think I like you too." I said smiling and giggling like a dork. I would hate myself for doing that later.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Toby's small sort-of smile turned into a huge grin that spread from one ear to the other. Speaking of his ears, he couldn't believe that a girl as pretty as Melody had admitted to liking him. He never thought a girl would like him.
"Don't stop laughing. . . it's cute." he told her, tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Daughter of Aphrodite~

[center]My face felt even hotter when he tucked a strand of my hair. I kept giggling, not because he told me to, but I couldn't control myself around him. He was extremely cute and nice. I smiled widely at him. I quickly ran my finger through my hair, then set my free hand on top his other hand. I looked up at him blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:36 pm

When she looked at him, Toby felt his own cheeks turn a deep shade of red.
"Melody. . . well, seeing as I like you, and you like me, kind of. . . well, would you mind. . . " he sighed in frustration. The words just wouldn't come out. Once he had sorted out a string of words that seemed to make sense, he rephrased the question. "Melody, would you go to the prom with me? Please?"

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Daughter of Aphrodite~

[center]I smiled as I think my face lost its colour in excitement. "I would love to!!" I said happily. Then I quickly straightened myself up. "I mean, yeah, I'd love to..." I said shyly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear delicately. I looked at him smiling. My face was hot and probably red. I shyly put my head on his shoulder, hoping this wasn't odd to him at all..
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:32 pm

ⱷ ⱷ ⱷ ⱷ ⱷ

Toby could feel his cheeks turn into a deeper shade of red than they already were. Never in his life had he been so close to someone, except Bonnie and his father. Even then, that's because they were family. He rested his own head on top of hers.
"Really? That's really. . . thanks, melody."

ⱷ ⱷ ⱷ ⱷ ⱷ

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:49 pm

Nice to meet you... {Ninja} Tumblr19

Nice to meet you... {Ninja} Melody11

I smiled as I felt his head on top of mine. "You're welcome, but there's no need to thank me. If you hadn't asked me, I probably would of asked you." I said shyly. I've never been like this around a guy before. I was acting...like myself. I was surprised. Maybe this was actually liking someone felt like. Not some fake, lustful, liking that I usually did. I was happy and content with this. I would keep this attitude any day and everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... {Ninja}   Nice to meet you... {Ninja} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you... {Ninja}
Page 1 of 1