Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) Empty
PostSubject: Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)   Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) 600full-troian-bellisario_large
||b r e t t A L E X I S r i d e r||
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
Brett walks into the messhall, wearing a pair of old jean shorts, a tank top, a old Chicago White Sox jersey from Victoria's secret, a pair of flip flops, and some sunglasses. He dark hair is pulled up in a ponytail. Today was defiently a day, where Brett didn't care about her apperance. Of course she had just woken up, and the first thing that had appeared in her mind was food. So natuaraly she had gotten up, thrown on some clothes and made her way to the mess hall. She rubs her eyes and looks over at the food table.

She slowly walks over to the table, and grabs a plate. She walks though the line looking at all of the food. She grabs a stack of pancakes and places them on her plate. She also grabs some strawberries, banana slices, and some blueberries and places them on her plate. Next she grabs a bottle of maple syrup and pours some on top of her pancakes. Brett then turns around and starts walking back to her table.

She was to focused on her food as she walks, so she doesn't notice the boy right in front of her. Well that is until, she walks into him, knocking the two of them over. And of course, spilling her plate of food on both of them. She sits up, and attempts to brush some of the food off her. She looks over at the boy, and opens her mouth to apologize. But she tops herself, this guy was kind of cute, really cute actually. Oh gods she has to be the only person to think of something like that at a time like this. "Oh my gods, I am so sorry!"she exclaims.

Brett then hopes up, and runs over to the table and grabs some papertowels, and a bottle of water. Next she looks around and spots some wetwipes and grabs them too. She hurries back over to the boy, and crouches down. "Here"she says holding out the cleaning supplies. She sets them down, and grabs the water and pours some of it on a paper towel. Brett then attempts to clean her shirt. This just sucked, a lot.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49362164
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)   Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:55 pm

[dohtml]
Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) Tumblr_m0u8r5fxmk1qj57jpo1_500
you've gotta swim,
Swim for the music that saves you when you're not so sure you'll survive you gotta swim and swim when it hurts the whole world is watching you haven't come this far to fall off the earth---------------------------

Lykos was contemplating what to do on this fine day. The sun was shining per usual, and a light breeze wafted through the camp. Perfect weather for being outside, in his opinion. A few clouds were dotted around, which could turn into pretty heavy rain, so Lyle began to plot out what to do. First, he would spend as much time in the water as possible, whether that be surfing, swimming, diving, anything. It was rare to see Lyle out of the Infirmary, and even rarer to see him out of water. After that, he would check in on the kids in the infirmary, see if they needed any help with the workload. Providing nothing else needed to be then done, he finally decided to finish the day off with a video game or two. Lykos always did like to be prepared.
Walking into the mess hall, Lykos' gaze diverted directly to the food, and I swear he almost started drooling. So much choice. So high a nom factor. He wiped some sleep out of the corner of his cornflower blue eyes, letting out a yawn as he shuffled towards the table, following his nose more so than his eyes. However, he didn't quite reach the table. Instead, he bumped [[literally]] into a girl who looked a little cooler than him. He fell backwards, feeling a sharp pain as his butt hit the floor.
"Ouch. . ." he mumbled under his breath, his groggy brain trying to process what had just happened. Hadn't he been stood up a minute ago? He saw the culprit of the mishap, who was offering him cleaning utensils. Obviously she was a lot more awake than Lyle was. He gave her a nod of thanks, his vocal chords not quite warmed up, and began to dab at his not-so plain white shirt. Boy, maple syrup was a whore to get out. Too tired to even bother, he was glad he had just shown up in his scruffier clothes, instead of bothering to dress in something proper. Oddly, around the girl who knocked him over, this made him feel slightly self conscious.
"You need some help?" he asked, making a move to aid her. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm Lyle, by the way. You?"

[/dohtml]
MADE BY MARV @ ATF, CAUTION, & SDS

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)   Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:22 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett sighs and countines to scrub at her jersey. Of course this had to happen to her. She was such a klutz, just a major klutz. She looks down and just rubs at the shirt. She was pretty sure that it wasn't going to come out, which would mean she would have to get rid of it. That would just stink, it was one of her favorite shirts. The thought of this causes Brett to try even harder.

The sound of the boy talking to her causes Brett to look up at him. Was he apologizing and offering to help? That was certianly new, considering it was her fault. The last time anything like this had happened to her, oddly enough it was the same exact situation, except the other person, Caleb, had just yelled at her and blaimed it all on her. She smiles lightly and looks at the boy. "You really don't have to apologize, this was really my fault."she says softly. Brett then listens to his offer of help. "Help would be nice. I'm no good at this type of thing"she says softly. "Nice to meet you Lyle, I'm Brett"she says softly not bothering to mention anything about not making fun of it. He didn't seem like the type to make fun of it, and plus it slipped her mind. She was still pretty embarresed.

Brett then looks down at her shirt and scrubs harder. A flood of color soon comes to her cheeks. She was so embarresed. Brett countines to rub the shirt, as she sits there. Oh gods why did this have to happen? Why? Gosh maple syrup sure is hard to get out of clothing. Brett throws down her towel in frustration and sighs. She grabs one of the wet wipes and attempts to use it. Infact it might have even worked better than the papertowel. Of course warm water would work better, but Brett didn't know what.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)   Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:59 pm

[dohtml]
you've gotta swim,
Swim for the music that saves you when you're not so sure you'll survive you gotta swim and swim when it hurts the whole world is watching you haven't come this far to fall off the earth---------------------------

"No, believe me, it was my fault. I swear, I'm just so unresponsive in the mornings! The amount of times I've crashed into innocent Hermes campers pre-eleven am is just. . . Well, if I had a zloty for every time it occured, I'd be one rich camper." he laughed lightly, as he assessed the damage to her shirt. An idea popped into his head, as he remembered something his mother used to do. "Be right back!"
He jogged over to the kitchen, and inquired if they had any bicarbonate of soda, a key ingredient in any baking. They handed what little they had over to the boy, questioning his motives. He simply shrugged, heading back to Brett.
He watched her become increasingly frustrated with the stain, smiling sympathetically as she threw down the towel [[or what was left of it after her scrubbing.]]
"Here, try this." he handed her the small amount of powder, generally used for cooking. However, it had cleaning properties too. He was sure of it, and he was ridiculously domesticated. He stood back and looked at her, brushing some pancake crumbs off of his shorts. Admittedly, she was kind of pretty, even though he hated to admit it in a situation like this. Wouldn't that be a story to tell the grandkids? 'Well, I met your grandmother when she crashed into me with a plateful of pancakes, then struggled to get the maple syrup out of her jersey.' They'd only just met, and Lykos was thinking about grandchildren. It was times like this that he creeped himself out. A lot.

[/dohtml]

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)   Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:53 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett can't resist the erge of letting out a slightly laugh. "Let's go with its both of our faults"she says softly. Brett then sighs as she countines to try. She was about ready to give up with this all togather. She'd just buy a new one, or ask an Aphrodite. She shudders, she couldn't decide what would be worse.

Brett blinks when he gets up and runs somewhere. She sits there and just waits, hopefully he didn't just leave. When he comes back with the poweder she blinks and takes it from him. She looks at it, and reads the label. "Thank you"she says softly. Brett then takes the powder from him, and puts in on the stain. She starts to rub at it with the paper towel, it was actually working better than the other two methods. She starts to smile as she can tell the syrup is coming out.

She looks up at Lyle and smiles widely. "Oh thank you!"she exaclaims with a wide smile. She then countines to scrub, until the stain is almost gone. She smiles widely and throws the towel away. She then bends down to clean up the rest of the mess. When shes done she goes and throws it away. She then turns back to look at him. "Who's your parent?" Mines Zeus."she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)   Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:12 pm

[dohtml]
you gotta swim,
swim for the music that saves you when you're not so sure you'll survive you've gotta swim and swim when it hurts the whole world is watching you haven't come this far to fall off the earth---------------------------

His grin spread even wider, almost reaching from ear to ear. He loved helping people; it was in his healing nature. It faltered slightly, however, when she asked him about his parent.
"Uhh. . . Well. . . I'm not sure. Yeah, been at camp for two years but no-one's claimed me yet. I think it's something to do with healing though, 'cause I have mad medical skills. Definitely not Apollo though, 'cause I'm more tone deaf than the girls who sang "Hot Problems" he laughed at his own little attempt at a joke. [color=#483D8B]"But Zeus, woah. Wouldn't that make you sort of a princess then? Being the daughter of the king of the Gods. You certainly look like one." a red flush began to creep across his cheeks, embarrassed by his 'forward' behavior. He never was good with interacting with fully-conscious people. Most people he came into contact with were either mortally wounded, too concerned about their injuries to take notice of their medic, or unconscious. He didn't meet a lot of conscious people, never mind conscious girls. He never was overly-good at socializing with the opposite sex, especially pretty ones. Oh well, as Timone and Pumba so famously said "Hakuna Mattatah". Might as well give it a shot; who knows where it may lead?

[/dohtml]
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)   Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:28 pm

I remembered black skies
The lightning all around
me
I remembered each flash
As time began to
blur
Like a startling sign
That fate had finally found me
And your
voice was all I heard
That I get what I
deserve

Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) Tumblr_m3xwauuL1w1r5cpiuo1_500_large
Brett Alexis Rider
Daughter of Zeus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brett smiles lightly as she listens to him talk. He was kind of rambling, but it was really cute, so she didn't really care. "There is a lot of minor healing gods, I bet one of them will claim you soon"she says softly. Hearing his joke, Brett can't resit the erge to laugh. It was really funny, he had a good sense of humor.

A flood of color rushes to Brett's cheeks hearing Lyle's comment about her being a princess. She only blushes harder about his comment about her being pretty. Its certianly not something that shes used to hearing. She looks up at him, a puzled look on her face. "I guess it does, but trust me I'm no princess"she says with a slight laugh. She was still confused over what he said. [color:8574=3399ff]"Oh w-why thank you"she says softly.

Brett sits down at a random table and rubs the side of her head. He thought she was pretty, she couldn't believe it. A hot guy like Lyle thought she was pretty! Maybe this was a sign. Maybe something more would happen between the two of them. She can't help but imagine all of the possibilites that could happen.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)   Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:39 pm

[dohtml]
you gotta swim,
swim for the music that saves you when you're not so sure you'll survive you've gotta swim and swim when it hurts the whole world is watching you haven't come this far to fall off the earth---------------------------

He let out a sigh when she denied her royalty. Even if they had just met, she still looked like a princess to him. He should be allowed to think what he may. She was certainly nice enough to be a princess, although some princesses could be proper b-
He snapped himself out of his selfcontained monologue, reminding himself not to argue within his own head when he had company.
I'm sorry about your breakfast. Those pancakes looked reaaaallly delicious." he stretched out the really, remembering the sweet scent that was wafting over from the table. He'd forgotten his hunger, and one thing that was more important to Lyle than saving people's lives always had to be food. Thinking on, he realised that Brett was probably hungry too. Why else would she plate up? "Hey, speaking of pancakes, d'you wanna go grab some more? No offence, but you don't know what's been on this floor." Of course Lykos would think about hygiene. Salmonella wasn't a type of salmon, you know.

[/dohtml]
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)   Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 pm

I remembered black skies
The lightning all around
me
I remembered each flash
As time began to
blur
Like a startling sign
And your
voice was all I heard
That I get what I
deserve

Brett Alexis Rider
Daughter of Zeus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brett nervously fiddles with her hair and looks at him. She had to admit that he was the nicest guy she'd ever met. She'd met some nice guys and some complete jerks, but out of the nice ones Lyle was by far the nicest. "Has anyone ever told you how nice you are?"she asks him. She did wonder if anyone had told him that. Hopefully someone had, he deserved it. He was truely the nicest person she had ever met.

Just as he starts talking about getting more pancakes, her stomach rumbles. Brett laughs and looks over at him. "My stomach is defiently telling me to say yes, so sure I'd love to get more pancakes"she says softly. Brett then walks over the the line and grabs a plate. Once more she walks to the pancakes, and places them on her plate. She adds some berries and a bit of syrup. She then looks at Lyle. "Where should we sit?"she asks him. They could sit at her table, but she wasn't sure he'd really like that. It would be best just to sit at Lyle's table.

((OOC: Edited. Sorry for the shortness! I'll make the next one better! I promise))
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)   Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:50 pm

[dohtml]
you gotta swim,

A bright pink flushed over Lyle's cheeks, as she asked him if he knew how nice he was.
"A few people have mentioned it..." he admitted, the pink creeping into tones of a darker red. He was happy she thought he was nice; he often strove to be as kind as possible. Too many people in this world thought it was okay to be complete jerks to each other. Thankfully, his mother had lectured him onto the straight and narrow road to golden behaviour. His blush subsided when he heard her tummy rumble hilariously loud. It was like some old cartoon. He followed her to the queue and grabbed a plate himself, stacking it ridiculously high with the sugary pancakes, drizzling ample syrup over them, and sprinkling a selection of berries on top. He prided himself in his appetite; he always managed to eat stuff that tasted good. His brow furrowed when she asked him the question about where to sit. "Huh. I dunno. What about on your table, seeing as mine's full enough as it is?" he suggested, jerking his head towards the over-crowded table filled with Hermes kids and his fellow unclaimed brethren. Yeah, there seemed to be a lot more space on her table than his.

[/dohtml]
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)   Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:48 pm

I remembered black skies
The lightning all around
me
I remembered each flash
As time began to
blur
Like a startling sign
And your
voice was all I heard
That I get what I
deserve

Brett Alexis Rider
Daughter of Zeus

Brett smiles lightly and listens to Lyle, as he talks. He wanted to sit at her table. Well his was a bit crowded, she guessed it would be okay. "Okay, follow me"she says to him. Brett then walks over to the Zeus table, and sits down at the end. She sets her plate in front of her and stares at it. She was so hungry, she needed to eat. She picks up her fork and knife, and looks over her food. She then starts to cut her pancakes. Brett then picks up a piece and puts in her mouth, and eats it. She then countines to sit there, eating her breakfast.

After a while of eating, with out much talking Brett looks up at Lyle. She smiles lightly, and realizes she has syrup and bits of pancakes on her face. She blushes and picks up her napkin, and wipes it all off. She then looks back at him. "Gosh, I'm so hungry!"she says to him. She then picks up her glass and says, "Orange Juice" the glass then fills with the juice. She smiles and takes a sip from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)   Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh nice to meet you. (Ninja)
Page 1 of 1