Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) Empty
PostSubject: Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)   Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:12 am

I sauntered off into the forest with my new friend. Or so I thought she was my friend... i'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)   Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:02 am

I walked side-by-side with Calyx. I don't love him. I just feel oddly warm around him. Like this friendship was meant to be.

No sign of monsters yet...... What was that? A black shaded figure zips around, weaving itself through the trees.

"Calyx?" I whisper.
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)   Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:20 am

She seemed tence. "What is it?" I asked. She looked worried. "Do you have your sword out?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)   Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:22 am

"Yeah, did you see that?" I ask him, holding my sword out. The thing seemed to be leaving a thick trail of smoke.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)   Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:33 am

"No, what did you see?" I asked. I put up my hand, and turned the sapphrire on my ring. As I did so, it grew until it became my ice-shard sword. "Let's role."
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)   Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 am

I lead the way, following the smoke. After a while, the smoke splits in two paths.

"What the--" I begin, but get cut off by a loud screeching.

Two furies emerge from the trees, hissing and screaming at us.

"Calyx!" I scream, taking his arm. I hold out my sword and ready myself.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)   Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:57 am

I frooze. No literaly, I froze the furies, my new friend, and half the forest. Crap. What do I do know. I thought for a minute. I took my sword, and slashed the frozen furies to pieces. Who needs fighting the monsters when you can freeze them and bust em' to pieces?
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)   Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:02 pm

I feel a cold air coming over me. My eyes feel like they're going to burst. I can barely see as Calyx smashes the furies to pieces. I can't see out of my left eye.

"Cal--" I don't have enough time before the ice forms over my mouth and I black out.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)   Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:09 pm

As I get done busting the Furies, I look over my shoulder. Ok, now how do I get her out of the ice? I got it! I touch the ice with both my hands and focus. This is really draining me, I thought. The ice starts to fall as snow to the ground, and i sit down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)   Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:14 pm

I fall to the ground. I feel cold and frost-bitten. My eyes can barely open.

"Calyx," I whisper before blacking out once again.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)   Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:22 pm

I looked at her. Great. I try to pick her up, but let's just say it wont work. So i got an idea. I tried to summon some little blizzard to lift her up, but my power is too drained. Then I got another idea. I whistle. My friend snowflake the pegasus comes to my aid. "Take her to the infirmary," I tell her. She whinnies and flys off. I start walking.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)   Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:43 pm

I'm at the bottom of the ocean. A Hippocampus swims around me.

Suddenly, a strong current pushes me backwards. I try to grab the Hippocampus but the curent is too strong and fast. She gives a wail as she is sent backwards. I latch onto a large rock and close my eyes. It's as if the whole ocean is pushing itself behind me.

Now I feel hot and dry. The rock somehow dissolved. I'm scared to open my eyes. When I finally do, I'm in a sandy desert. The wind is still blowing in my face.

The Hippocampus lay panting on the ground at my feet.

"Oh no," I think, "It needs water."

I grab the Hippocampus' feet-flipper things and drag it through the sand. It feels like my arms are tearing off.

Next thing I know, I'm in a boat at midnight. THe Hippocampus swims around me. I look into the eyes of a young girl with blond hair and blue eyes. She smiles.

"Don't worry, Area," she says.

"You're going to go to a Elysium. I promise," I say with tears in my eyes.

Her eyes close and never open again.

I jump up and find myself in the infirmary. My head aches and all my limbs are sore.

"Calyx?" I scream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)   Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and ma' new friend (Private to Brook the Wizard)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: