Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MultiProdiogious

Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) Empty
PostSubject: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:37 pm

I walked up to the most beautiful cabin in the camp and gasped, it was perfect! The decorations, the colours!
I would have stood there forever if I wasn't so exited! I stuck my head around the door and recoiled instantly, ugh! The smell of perfume was overwhelming. I plugged my nose and walked in. I passed several bunks of kids doing their makeup and perfecting their faces. They all had designer clothes and 500 dollar makeup kits.
I felt so plain, I only had a tee shirt and short-shorts. I didn't want to try that hard to look good!
I kept moving to the back of the cabin, no one said hello, no one tried to be friendly. I frowned. I thought that this was the party cabin. I guess being pretty is more important than some new kid.
Everyone in the cabin was beautiful, no doubt about that. Some kids were older, and some younger. I saw a couple of kids my. Whew! thats a relief! I thought that I would have no friends.
I sat down at an empty bunk and wondered what to do.

Charries
Cole Baker-13, son of Athena, unclaimed
Molly Bates-13, daughter of Aphrodite, single
Back to top Go down
!Clove!

!Clove!

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:20 am

I notice the new girl come in and I decide to introduce myself. "Hi i'm Hayley, one of your new half-sisters. Welcome to Aphrodite Cabin, what your name?" I asked holding my hand out.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 am

I walked into the cabin with a bunch of papers. ''Girls have you seen the new girl?'' I asked. ''Her name is Molly and she's thirteen.'' I said
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 am

Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:03 pm

I sighed. I walked into the cabin, bracing myself for the smell. I sat down on my bunk and sighed. "Hey, I'm Misty! Welcome, Molly," I said. "I hoep you enjoy it here." In a whisper so onlys he could hear, I added, "you get used to it, don't worry! And not all of us are make-up crazed. If you need decet clothes, I could lend you some."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:23 pm

''I can show you my clothes. I have a whole closet full. By the way my name is Layla. What's yours?'' I said
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:27 pm

"You don't remember me Layla?" I asked. "I'm your sister, Misty."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 pm

''I know your name. I ment the new girl.'' I said
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:25 pm

"Oh, OK," I said. I sighed. "Code: Fireflies," I whispered into my DJ headset. That was the code to alert feather that I was bored. She'd make it interesting soon enough.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:28 pm

''Misty, do you want to go to the beach?'' I asked.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:49 am

"Hmm? Oh, sure," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:49 pm

I went inside the bathroom to change into my bathing suit. I walked out of the bathroom. I looked for my black sunglasses. ''I found them! I mean ready to go.'' I said motioning her to come near the door.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:16 pm

I walked to the door. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:41 am

''Yes.'' I said. ''Haley, do you want to come? I asked.

(Do we continue us going to the beach on this topic or start a new one???????)
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:52 pm

OOC: New one, i think.

IC: "This will be fun! I wonder if there are any old seashells? They make nice decorations," I said. "And if you string one onto a string and wear it as a necklace, it's even prettier."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:20 pm

OOC: Guys, please post a minimum of four sentences. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:34 am

(Do we start a new one at the beach?)

"I know what I'm going to do with my seashells." I said. "I'm going to put them around my bunk. Then I'll always have the beach with me. Maybe then we can make the cabin look like the beach so we don't have to go to the beach." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)   Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woah! Perfume! (open to anyone in the cabin)
Page 1 of 1