Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] Empty
PostSubject: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:07 am

Pulling my shirt over my nose, I walked into the cabin. "Ugh, what is that stench?!" I gasped throwing down my bag. I rifled through it until I came up with some Febreeze. Why I have Febreeze has an odd answer. I don't like the smell of Designer perfume.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:10 pm

I was stroling along through the camp, headed to the arena. I stopped in my tracks when I thought I caught a glimpse of someone. Was it? No It couldnt be! Then I looked again. Sure enough, it was Jared Michaels."Jared" I said. Then I registered what I was seeing. "What are you doing with your bags in the Aphrodite cabin?!" I asked. Oh gods sooooo much happened when I was away at school. I come visit for one weekend and everything has changed. I wondered if Jared still even liked me.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:14 am

Angelica entered to find other figures. "No yelling." Angelica commanded, sounding tired. She had just come from a date, and was pooped. "Jared Michaels?" asked she, trying to remember who he was.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:34 pm

"I'm so sorry" I told the girl, she looked worn out.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 pm

"Yes?" I asked looking from both girls. One of the girls looked familar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe she was an old girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 pm

I saw him looking at me with a confused look. He doesn't even remember me I thought. "I'm Alina" I said "at the end of the summer I was your girlfriend. Apparently that's changed" I said a little hurt
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:28 pm

"Ohh...now I remember, I mean," I corrected myself with a cough. "Well...uh...I'm a son of Aphrodite, we do these things. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:01 pm

"Ya, I didn't here about that small detail either. Last I saw you were a son of Hades. I take it that has changed."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:27 pm

"Hades?" I scoffed then snorted, "That old bag of bones? Never, I've always been a son of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Occ: ok can I have the story please
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:31 pm

~There is no story. He's a son of Aphrodite. Always has been.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Stark walked in to visit the Cabin Leader, his girlfriend, he walked over and saw JAred and waved before kissing Angelica.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:12 pm

"Go suck faces somewhere else...." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Occ: I could have sworn....... Look in the Apollo cabin topic that they were talking in and he always disappears into the shadows...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:42 pm

~Well, haha I was joking wit ya. I couldn't have two big three charries and I thought Aphrodite would be a better god parent since he's like all seductive and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:17 pm

O ok good I thought I was going crazy for a second there :) kk that's a perfect parent for him

Go suck faces somewhere else, wow that wasn't the Jared I knew. He "sucked my face" in public plenty of times. "Well I'm leaving!" I declared
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:00 pm

"How come? You just got here." I complained. I liked having company even though I didn't remember who she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]   This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Disgusting Designer perfume smelling cabin is my new home? [open]
Page 1 of 1