Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A beautiful girl arrives at camp!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MultiProdiogious

A beautiful girl arrives at camp! Empty
PostSubject: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:48 am

Molly walked up to the pine tree on the hill, her hair billowing in the wind. She was sure that she looked perfect because of the slack-jawed boys staring at her from the top of the hill. She flashed a flirty smile towards them. Then she realized that they weren't staring at her. She turned and saw a one eyed giant sprinting towards her! She started to run towards the camp, but the cyclops was too fast, it caught up to her and knocked her to the ground. She looked up and saw the creature looming above her and screamed. She scrambled away and ran to the border, she crossed it and then collapsed from fatigue

Characters
Cole Baker, age 13 son of Athena, unclaimed
Molly Bates, age 13 daughter of Aphrodite, unclaimed
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:09 pm

I watched as a girl approached the camp border. All of the boys around me had their jaws dropped, and the clueless girl flashed a flirty smile. I rolled my eyes. The cyclops was behind her, and I had hoped she would of done something. Nope, of course not. I sighed as she crossed the border, and collapsed. I rolled my eyes again. Been there done that. While looking at the girl, I shot an arrow at the cyclops. I turned, and noticed it was right in the eye. I watched as it turned to dust, and blew away in the wind. I pressed my hand to the girl's forehead, and said, "Heal..." Hoping to give her some energy, I backed up and waited. Oh noobs, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:19 pm

I opened my eyes and saw a girl staring at me, her hand on my forehead." Oh, hey," I said to the girl, she looked to be about seventeen,"Im Molly, and I guess you are the wonderful person that saved my life?"
The girl looked really anoyed, I wondered what I did to offend her.

Last edited by MultiProdiogious on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Dude, she's a girl. Hence the name Mia.
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:40 pm

crap, sorry, my bad, Woops, now its just awkward
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:55 pm

"Yeah I saved your life," I said. I slung my bow on my back, and stood up. I watched as the rest of the boys took off in different directions. I grabbed her hand, and helped her stand up. "I'm Mia," I said back. I took a piece of the cyclopes' armor, as a battle souvenir. The girl looked young, maybe twelve or thirteen. Aphrodite kid, I guessed by remembering her "very skillful fighting."
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 pm

"Thats a great name," I said to the girl, trying to be nice,"Um, what is this place, and why are there strange things following me around?" I asked the girl
I looked around to see that people were starting to gather around us.
One guy said,"Who's the newbie?" and then snickered
A flash of anger coursed through me. I didn't survive 13 years of pain to find even more! I opened my mouth, but then decided not to cuss at the boy, I didn't want to start off badly, whatever I was starting off of.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:57 pm

"Thanks," I said as she complimented me on my name. Then she asked what this place was. "Well, welcome to Camp Half Blood fellow demigoddess!," I said with mock enthusiasm. "This is the only safe haven for people like us, who have a parent that's a god, and a parent that's human. That's why you're called a demigod. So that means either your mom or dad is a god." I heard her second question, and said, "What strange things?"
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:21 pm

"Well, I don't know what you call them, but things like... like the boogie-man. Other badies as well. I didn't tell anyone I saw them. My dad thought that I was insane, thats why I left, I thought I was the only one! The only one that could, you know, see them,"
I stared at the girl in wonder, how did she shoot that thing straight in the eye?... and... I'm a demi-god? Is that why my mom left when I was two? And if so, who is she?
I stopped these thoughts, my questions would probably be explained soon. I looked towards the bottom of the hill and saw a U shape of cabins," What are those?" I asked, completely clueless
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:38 pm

"Monsters? Oh yeah, those attack us all the time," I said. When she asked what the cabins were, I said, "Those are the cabins we stay in with the rest of our brothers and sisters. You'll get to live one, when you figure out who your mom is. Until then, you'll be staying in the Hermes cabin," I said. I examined the girl again, trying to guess her parent. "I honestly think you are a daughter of Aphrodite," I said.
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:14 pm

"Oh! Thanks!...wait, who is she again?"
I was so exited, maybe this was a place where I would actually fit in. Maybe people would like me because of me, not my looks.
I looked up at the girl again, "hanks for your help, but where am I supposed to go now?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:53 pm

"She's the goddess of love, beauty, and all that fluff," I said. I looked, around noticing everyone had left. Then I heard her ask me a question. "Oh, um... for now, you can go in cabin 11. You stay there until you're claimed," I said. I turned around, looking out to the forest. "Maybe you could ask someone to give you a tour. I'm not really in to that stuff, or in the mood now... So, see ya around," I said, starting to walk off.
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:14 pm

"Alright! Thanks for the help. I guess il go find some guy to help me," I said as the girl turned and walked away.
She seemed nice, maybe il see her later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful girl arrives at camp!   A beautiful girl arrives at camp! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A beautiful girl arrives at camp!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: