Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The New Girl Arrives

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

The New Girl Arrives Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 am

I took a deep breath as I slowly opened the door. It was mid-noon and the Apollo cabin was already turning shades of gold. I stepped inside and picked a top bunk at random. Relax, I told myself. It's gonna go smoothly, and I'm pretty sure somebody will notice you soon.

I began to unpack, and I checked to see if my new bow had survived the trip. It certainly did. I had also gotten a dagger, made out of celestial bronze, which I was told was supposed to be kept in my shoes or strapped on my arm.
Suddenly, I heard a hello from behind me.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:17 pm

I had just come into my cabin from lunch. I don't know why I even went there. I wasn't hungry. There was a girl who was sitting on her bunk alone. "Hey." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:18 am

R I L E Y | B R O O K E | O W E N S

The New Girl Arrives Maddy

I turn around and see the voice is coming from. "Oh, hey," I tell him, getting off of my bunk. I get off of my bunk and extend my arm for a hand shake. "I'm your new half-sister." He looks friendly, I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm

"Nice." I say. "Well, let me welcome you then to the big extended family of Apollo. Not like I've ever met him though." I say, shaking her hand. "Oh, and I'm Jake by the way. Jake Davidson. You are...?"
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:38 pm

R I L E Y | B R O O K E | O W E N S

The New Girl Arrives Maddy
"Thank you. I'm Riley Owens. From Florida," I told him. "Hey, don't you have a brother or something? I think I've seen him before."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:13 pm

"Well, my brother is your brother, but yea. I got an identical twin. We look...almost alike. There's only one way that we can tell the diffrence." I say. I look around a little to make sure Jessie isn't here to see this. I leaned in a little and whisperd ro Riley. "The only diffrence is that he's shorter. By a lot." I whisperd.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:26 pm

I laugh. "I guess he doesn't like people picking him about his height." I say. That was the same with my mother. Everybody kept on asking us if I was here older sister (ew).
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:29 pm

"Yea," I say. "Even if you mentions the world small, short, shrimp, or bean, he freaks out." I continue. "If we didn't look alike, I'm sure someone would think that I was his dad or something."
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:56 pm

I laugh again. "Same with my mother! Everybody askes if I was her older sister or even her mother!" I shudder and give a short laugh.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:00 pm

I gave a slight smirk. "Guess that's just how it is sometimes. I love my brother and all, but it get's on my nerves when people mistake him for me. There obviously blind because I'm the taller one."
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:40 pm

"Very true," I say. There was a moment of silence. "So, where are you from?" I ask, trying to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:00 am

[color=orange]"Right here in New York with my mom and brother." I say. "Mom told me who dad was about a year or so ago, and then I told Jessie. We came here right after that and have been here ever sence." I say. "What about you? What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:54 pm

"It's pretty boring, really..." I say. And it was the truth. No hellhounds, no Minotaur, no Kindly Ones.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:18 pm

"Yea, I feel you. Jessie and I, well, we never got attacked by monsters. Kinda boring. Well, not really. We would get in trouble a lot. Well-actually Jessie would get me in trouble most of the time. I think I've gotten into a fight or two. It scared our mom half to death." I say.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:16 pm

"Really? What kind of trouble?" I ask, because I always get in trouble. I was just soo naturally curious.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:29 pm

"Well," I say. "We would get into fights sometimes. Real fights. Jessie would talk to the wrong person, and I would end up fighting with him. If we hadn't stuck together, the both of us would probobly be dead." I say, recaling a few of the fights we had.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 pm

I gave a big sigh. "Gosh, I wished I had mortal siblings to fight with. Right now, well, not counting you guys, I'm the only child in my family." I frowned. I've always wanted a step sibling, but my dad was to busy to date. He was too busy for anything.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:38 am

~I hope you ment mom up there~

"Well, sometimes it stinks, having another sibling. I feel like it's my responsobility to watch him, Jessie I mean." I said. "So, this is your first day here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:49 pm

"Yeah, and I'm really nervous. What are the people like here?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:06 pm

"Well, it depends on who your talking about. The Ares cabin, don't get on their bad side. Trust me, it's not pretty. If you ever talk to a child of Aphrodite, don't insult their beauty." I told her, remembering my experiences. "Don't worry. You've already been claimed, so you'll fit right in." I said.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:12 pm

"Well, that's a good thing I guess," I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:37 pm

I shrug, going to sit on my bunk. "Don't worry." I say, remembering my first day at camp. It had been a little...weird. Who knew that I had so many half brothers and sisters?
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 am

Sorry for the late post!

"Well that's a good thing, I guess. The girls were always bitches at my past schools,"I told him.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:41 pm

~That's kay!~

I gave a shrug. "A lot of the people were I lived were...like that." I said, not wanting to curse. It wasn't in my nature. "It's hard for demigods sometimes." I continued.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:56 am

I give a big sigh. "It's always like that for a demigod... Why does it have to be so hard for us? Being in danger everyday, bullying, family troubles.. That's too much to handle." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl Arrives   The New Girl Arrives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl Arrives
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next