Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Liam Rolland's Characters (Including a person named Liam Rollands)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam Rollands

Liam Rolland's Characters (Including a person named Liam Rollands) Empty
PostSubject: Liam Rolland's Characters (Including a person named Liam Rollands)   Liam Rolland's Characters (Including a person named Liam Rollands) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 am

Name: Liam Rollands
Age/Birthday: 13, February 17.
God Parent: Chloris (Roman:Flora, Godess of flowers)
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Chip Rollands (Dad), Haley Rollands (Older sister, born to a mortal mother).
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Has always wanted a quest, but being the son of a minor god, it has't happened. . Doesn't have a cabin, and nags for one a lot. Met his mom once, when she wasn't as busy as usual.
Physical Appearance: Black, ragged hair. Always wears bright, floral clothing. Light skin and purple eyes. Wiry build.
Personality: Cares a lot about what others think of him. A happy-go-lucky person who can still be grim. He has a good sense of humour and loves nature. Likes satyrs consequently.
Fatal Flaw: A deadly devotion to maintaining a high reputation.
Pets: Many flowers
Talents: Can talk to plants, quite good at swordplay and cooking.
Weapons: Lilius, a rose that when blown on turns into a mace with a poisoned metal rose at the end. The poison turns whatever it touches into a rose petal. He also carries a plain, celestial bronze dagger with him.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: No cabin? I might need one, huh?

Last edited by Liam Rollands on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Liam Rolland's Characters (Including a person named Liam Rollands)   Liam Rolland's Characters (Including a person named Liam Rollands) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Your character would stay in the Minor Gods/Hera cabin with the rest of the minor gods that don't have a dedicated cabin to them. (Just as a side note.)
And I'm not sure about the crush on Thalia thing. xP I don't know...it's not against the rules, but I'm just a little hesitant on it.
I am going to say Accepted. But if another admin or mod is hesitant about the "crush on Thalia" bit then you'll have to remove that part. We'll see I suppose.

Anyway, welcome to Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Liam Rolland's Characters (Including a person named Liam Rollands)   Liam Rolland's Characters (Including a person named Liam Rollands) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:57 pm

OK I'll take that out as a precautionary measure.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liam Rolland's Characters (Including a person named Liam Rollands)   Liam Rolland's Characters (Including a person named Liam Rollands) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liam Rolland's Characters (Including a person named Liam Rollands)
Page 1 of 1