Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

(topic named placed here)[open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

(topic named placed here)[open] Empty
PostSubject: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Evelyn strolled by the fields, and decided to stop, and maybe lend a hand with the growing of the fruit. Her purple tinted hair(naturally black((and it shows))) glistened in the sun. Then, Eve planted her rump on the closest bench near the strawberries. She picked one, and plopped it in her mouth. A smile appeared on her face from the deliciousness of the berry. Evelyn then picked another ripe one, and plopped it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:27 pm

I run in,and do a cartwheel."Kyoshi Warriors!"I yell sweetly.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Evelyn heard the sounds of the girl, and looked at her. "Yeah..." she said. Her eyes looked at one of the plants, and it soon began to grow. When the strawberry on top reached her mouth, she opened her mouth and ate the berry. She was lazy, like her father.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:31 pm

I see a girl and smile,then I run to her."Hello!My name is Ty Lee!"I say sweetly.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Evelyn looked up at the girl. "Evelyn Hayns." She said. The pumped-up spirit Ty had made Eve wonder is she might make a friend.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:34 pm

"Nice to meet you."I chime.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Evelyn hummed. "So," she started to say. "Ty La, how is camp?" She asked. At least the guess was close.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:37 pm

"Ty Lee,actually,and it's great!"I say.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:39 pm

"Ty La, Lee. Who cares? And that's good." Evelyn said. Her eyes now faced the berries again, and she picked the ripest one. She plucked it in to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:40 pm

I smile.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 pm

"So.." she said. "Tia Lee, who's your immortal parent?" Evelyn asked, not getting Ty's name right once more.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 pm

"Cratus."I say.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:44 pm

"Dionysus." Evelyn said.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:45 pm

"Cool!"I say.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:47 pm

Evelyn laughed, a big sarcastic one, too. "HAH!" She even added for effect. "If you count the fact that I can drink wine and you can't, then it's not cool. I'm not the people person, like my dad. Right, Ty Leen?" Here we go with the name again.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:49 pm

My eyes soften,and I cry.

OOC:Ty Lee is fragile,sorry.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 pm

~Haha, no problemo.

Evelyn sighed. "Stop the crying!" She insisted. "It's not like I cut off your head." Eve said. Her bottle of regular wine was half empty, but Evelyn took it out anyway. She then drank some of it, and put it back.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 pm

OOC:Your charrie ish like Azula,lol.

BIC:I sniff,and look up.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:55 pm

~Her dad is a bish, whadya expect?

Evelyn sighed. Not enough wine to handle this chick.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 pm

OOC:He's like Fire Lord Ozai!xD

BIC:I wipe my eyes.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:58 pm

~/She's/ xD

Evelyn laughed a tad. "There ya go. Now cry again, and you may just loose that head." She threatened. Nobody knows if she was serious or not.

Last edited by Music on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 pm

OOC:No I meant Dyonesus.

BIC:I sniff,then step back.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:02 am

~Oh....

Evelyn took another strawberry and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:05 am

I sigh,pulling it together.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Evelyn stretches then looks at her watch. "Nap time." She said. "Bye Teal Lee!" Evelyn said as she ran off to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (topic named placed here)[open]   (topic named placed here)[open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(topic named placed here)[open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next