Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

~The Talent Show Signups~ Join now until it's too late! Host needed! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lyricgeek

lyricgeek

~The Talent Show Signups~ Join now until it's too late! Host needed! (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: ~The Talent Show Signups~ Join now until it's too late! Host needed! (Open)    ~The Talent Show Signups~ Join now until it's too late! Host needed! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:52 pm

OCC: I will make a new board for the actual Talent Show when we get enough people, this is just where to sign up.

Bic: I sighed, staring at the bright yellow audition sheat infront of me. Currently, no one had signed up although I knew they would eventually. I twirled my pen with my fingers mindlessly- debating with myself if I should sign up.

I had never really been a person for big stages, lights and an audience- actually, no normal shy person would like that! Atleast that's what I thought. The talent show was going to be tommorow night, right here at the Amphitheater and I had recently heard that many campers would be coming to watch.

Sighing, I slid down the wall so I was sitting cross-legged beside the sign ups sheat. Leaning my head against the wall, I closed my eyes- rubbing at my forehead in frustration. If only I could just man up and dp what I loved to do infront of that audience.

What if they laughed at me? What if they hated it? What if.. I sighed yet again, shaking the thoughts out of my head- I could worry about these things AFTER I decide if I'm going to sign up or not. I knew I could do it with a group of people but that would be a long shot, I mean- who would want to group together with a girl like me.
Back to top Go down

~The Talent Show Signups~ Join now until it's too late! Host needed! (Open)
Page 1 of 1