Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Night time.....(Private to Skye)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:08 pm

"Heck no, I'm not let you down. It would be just fast if I carry." I said as gripping her leg tighter. I felt as the pain extended deeper into my chest. I stopped for a second and gave a weird face or something. "How are you feeling?" I asked as walking now. I watched as she Bella gripped her forearm even more. I smiled, and just kept to myself.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 pm

"Oh you don't think I'm fast?," I said, raising an eyebrow. He stopped for a second, and said, "How are you feeling?" I responded, after getting over another shot of pain, "I think it's settling down." I had to say, it was nice being in his arms. Bridal style. I almost laughed out loud at the thought. Even though I was in pain, being with Devin, it lessened the hurt. I smiled, and closed my eyes to think.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:39 pm

"No.." I cut off. "Well, I actually don't know. Even though your the daughter of Athena..ah nevermind." I said with a smile. I shook the thought and tried to think about something else. I felt as Bella leaned her head against my chest, and I smiled. I watched as the light of the camp came into view. I looked up at the clear sky to find the moon pretty high. I looked at my wrist watch to find it about twenty minutes till midnight. "Holy crap.." I muttered. I looked up and walked to the Infirmary building to get my chest and a look at Bella's arm.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:57 pm

He dropped the subject, and I smiled. I watched as the camp's lights came into view. I couldn't even begin to imagine what time it was. The moon was high, so I was guessing midnight. He started walking towards the infirmary, and I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth as another shot of pain went up my arm. I had used my hand-siphon so many times, I as wondering what happened. I gripped my arm even tighter.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:02 pm

"It's alright. We here at the camp.." I said as opening the door to the infirmary. I wouldn't expect anyone to be in here, but I saw that the lights were on. "Hello? Anyone in here?" I called out as letting Bella down on a bed to my right. "We gotta find an Apollo kid in here.." I muttered as gently fixing everything. I looked at my chest to find a bit of blood oozing out. "Oh my gosh..." I said as noticing. "I've been shirtless this entire time.." I said with a smile.. "Like my body don't ya?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I slightly laughed and walked to the back to find anyone.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:04 am

Devin opened the door to the infirmary, and laid me on the bed. "Oh my gosh..." Devin said. "I've been shirtless this entire time.." he said with a smile.. "Like my body don't ya?" he asked. "Well, I think I'm going to have to get used to it, considering you're shirtless a lot," I said to him with a soft laugh. I closed my eyes, as Devin walked to the back.

I was waiting for someone to come in, because I had the late shift. I yawned, and put my head on the table I was sitting at. I was woken up by Devin, with a bloody chest. "Well, fancy seeing you here," I muttered with a yawn. I examined his wounds, seeing arrow wounds, and other assorted ones. "Let's get you patched up," I said. I said a short prayer to dad, and then began the healing. "Heal..." I said, while putting my hands on the wounds. The blood went back into his body, and the wounds faded to scars. "Did you already have another healer-" I was cut off, by a blood curdling scream, coming from the front of the infirmary.

Spoiler:

I heard footsteps come near me, but stupidly enough, I didn't pay attention. I opened my eyes in time to scream, as a dark figure clamped a hand hard on my mouth. I bit the hand, hoping to make him or her let go. It was too late, as the dark figure already picked me up, and was running outside. The last thing I knew, was me being thrown into a van, and driven away from Camp Half Blood. Screaming at the top of my lungs.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:44 am

"Ah, that feels so much better." I let out sighing. I slowly closed my eyes full of relaxation. Everything was so peaceful in the Infirmary, but that stopped when I heard Bella's scream. I snapped my eyes open and ran to the front. "Bella!" I yelled. I listened in the distance as a car or something drove off from here. "Damn.." I muttered under my breath. I watched as blood started to ooze out just a little from my wound. You can't get to her now Devin. Not in this condition..I thought to myself. No! I'll set out at sunrise, another voice in my head said. I heard laughter. Look at yourself Devin! Your a mess right now! You can't set out of the camp like that! You need to rest, the other voice said once again.. "Alright.." I muttered. I turned around and walked back to the back with my head down..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night time.....(Private to Skye)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3