Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Night time.....(Private to Skye)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:20 pm

I ran back to the forest. I was NOT about to let him die. I passed Millin on the way, and saw a beast strangling Devin. Tears stung my eyes. I unsheathed my sword, and read the words engraved on it. Stay Strong I don't know how, but the monster didn't sense me. I stabbed this monster in the back, as tears streamed down my face.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:40 pm

I grabbed my bow and arrow. Katro was behind me doing the same thing. I came into view just a few yards away from where the action was. I watched as a teenage girl stabbed the person in the back. I raised my bow and pulled back on my street. "Johnathan! Remember who your target was!" I heard Devin yelled. I jerked my head back. Johnathan..that name sound so familiar. I was just about to let go of my arrow until I was pulled from the back. 'Devin!" I yelled as being dragged the ground.

I felt as I fell to the floor. "Ahaha! You cannot kill me you worthless thing!" He yelled with delight in his voice. My eyes watched in blur as he turned towards Bella. I coughed and I held my throat. "Johnathan! Remember who your target was!" I yelled as working my way to stand up. I looked over at Bella with hurt in my eyes. "Run! Don't come back for me! Just run!" I said as taking my spear and shield out.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:53 pm

"No, Devin. No running. Get out of here! Get as far away as possible. I have a plan," I watched as Johnathan was keeping his eyes on me. I was prepared to die. No armor on, with shorts, an already ripped shirt, and my sword I was about to fight. But, my plan would work. I slashed at Johnathan. If only my sword was celestial bronze.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 am

"Kaitlyn, c'mon.. you alright?" I heard Katro saying to me. I opened my eyes to find her looking down at me. "What happened?" I asked. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. Devin, was the one word that came to thought. "Where is he?" I quickly asked as standing up. But without getting any reply and I quickly grabbed my bow and arrow and aimed up Johnathan.

I watched easily as Johnathan used his sword to block Bella's attack. He looked at me with a smile. "Well well Devin. You gotta a lover!" He yelled. He looked over back at Bella with a wider grin. "Pleasure to meet you Devin's lover, but I would prefer to kill Devin more instead. So why don't you go on like he wants you to and leave us alone." I said as pushing her backward.

"Come on...come on.." I snapped as pointing my spear at him. "Would you really kill your best friend Devin?" He said with a smile as walking towards me. 'Your not my friend,' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:09 am

"That's okay," I said with a sneer. I backed into the bushes, and grabbed something that would make this plan perfect. I felt around for a second, then found what I had made a long time ago. My hand-siphon filled with Greek fire. I looked up at Katro and Kaitlyn in the tree. I showed them what I had in my hand, and mouthed, Greek fire. I made a motion for them to shoot, and for me to hit the jerk with the fire. I found myself slightly worried that my plan wouldn't work, but kept my poker face.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:32 am

I couldn't see John, so I decided to climb the tree to my right. I quietly climbed the tree fast to the very top. I watched as on the other side Katro had done the same thing. I looked down below me to find a person and that person would be Bella. She gestured her hand and I found Greek Fire. I watched as she motioned her hands towards to shoot, and both Katro and I nodded. "This isn't going to work. John's going to sense what's coming." I muttered to myself. I saw that Katro looked over at me with questioning. I shrugged but raised my bow.

"Come on Devin. I thought you were better than this.." Johnathan said as using his forearm to choke me. I used my elbow to slam it into his gut. I backed away as watching John fall to the ground laughing. "You really want to kill me? After all we've been through?" He asked as standing back up. He ran at me using his forearms to cover his face. I used my shield to protect my body, but he body slammed me to the ground. Once again he grabbed me from behind and started to choke me. I looked up to find Kaitlyn aiming her bow straight at the both of us. I made eye contact with her, and I slightly nodded my head towards her.

I watched as she raised her bow and pulled back. "Your going to die right now Johnathan. Why did it have to end this way.." I said as holding his arm. I felt the grip of his get even tighter. He moved his mouth to my ear. "I think we're both going to die right now Devin. This was your fault. You didn't want to join him. You made this happen all on your own..." John said with a pinch of laughter in his voice. I watched as Kaitlyn let go of her string and the arrow of her's released. I stepped forward and felt as the arrow went through me then John. I fell forward landing on my knees. Blood started to gush out of my chest once more. I felt as John released his grip around my neck and fell back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:48 am

I watched helpless, as Johnathan continued to hurt Devin. Each hit, caused me to flinch, and caused pain in my heart. Finally, when Kaitlyn shot, I ran forward and released Greek fire, all over Johnathan, being careful not to get any on myself, or Devin. He had already been shot with another arrow. "Devin, you have to get out of here. If the Greek fire touches you, we won't be able to do anything. Try to find a way to get out," I said to him. I continued to release Greek fire on the jerk. I hoped it worked, because we needed to get Devin out of here.

I prayed to Athena, that it worked.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 pm

"He's already dead!" I yelled as jumping softly to the ground. I had seen what Devin was doing the entire time. "You don't need to use the fire anymore Bella. It's alright. Right now, all we need to focus on is Devin." I said as walking over to the both of them. Devin knew he was going to get injured, so he took the arrow along with the death. "Where's Hunter?" I asked softly. I knelted down beside me best friend and took a look at all his wounds.

"I took so many hits.." I said as falling to the ground. I looked over to my best friend and saw the fire all over his body. "I don't think I can move anymore.." I muttered trying to stay up. I watched as Bella kept on keeping her Greek Fire on John. "He doesn't need the fire anymore Bella. He's dead. The shot was clear enough." I muttered grabbing on to her. "He should be a half a mile north. You can send Millin and Truler after him." I muttered to Kaitlyn. I layed down on the soft dirt spitting out blood. "I don't want to die right now. Oh gods no.." I said stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:37 pm

I'm going to speak in third person, because this is going to be a dramatic post for Bella. Oh how traumatized she is right now. D;

Bella was scared half to death. This had triggered something psychological in her head. The way Devin was beat. She wanted Johnathan to pay. A tear gently flowed down her cheek. She replayed what led to the death of her best friend in her head. The way Gabby was beaten, and then eventually killed by a hellhound. They made her watch. They made her watch as the hellhound killed her. She was un-armed. Her blood, how she cried out for help...

She was brought back to reality by Devin saying he didn't want to die. Her eyes were a soft grey, no longer stormy. The death she'd seen, would scar her for life. And if her boyfriend were to die right now, she wouldn't know what to do. "I don't want you to die either," she said softly. Bella sat down next to him, softly picking up his hand, and holding it in hers. "I love you," she said so quietly, that she wasn't even sure if he heard it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:38 pm

"Hunter!" I yelled as running through the trees. Sweat was running down my forehead. Exhaustion filled my entire body, but I didn't care. Devin my best friend since I was little was going to die if I didn't find Hunter. "What?" I heard to my right. He landed down from a tree in front of me. 'I-i-it was Johnathan.." I managed to get out. "Oh gods no..Did you guys kill him?" Hunter asked as running. "Yes, but Devin's injured bad." I said stuttering. I ran ahead of him.

A few seconds later I found that Bella was sitting down with Devin in her lap. Katro was finding some herbs somewhere in the woods that would ease the pain. "D-D-Devin.." I muttered. He looked at me with such pain in his eyes. "I'm alright. Where's H-H-Hunter..." He stuttered. "I'm here, I'm here. Bella, you and Kaitlyn would need to back away just a little. This is not going to look good." Hunter said as putting his backpack down.

"I love you Bella..." I managed to say. I smiled slightly as she layed my hand against her cheek. Then all just happened. Everything became so quiet. All I heard was Bella crying and me breathing like crazy.. I slowly closed my eyes to meditate once more. "D-D-Devin.." I heard. I slowly opened my eyes and found Kaitlyn and Hunter standing over me. "I'm alright..Where's H-H-Hunter?" I said stuttering. "I'm here..I'm here. Bella, you and Kaitlyn would need to back away just a little. This is not going to look good." Hunter said as sitting down to my side. I watched as Kaitlyn backed away with tears in her eyes and Bella as she released my hand. "I love you.." I said.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm

I smiled slightly when he said he loved me too. I held his hand against my face. When Kaite came back with Hunter, I was relieved. Hunter told me to back up, because it wasn't going to look good. "I love you too," I said with tears in my eyes. I let go of his hand, I backed away as told. Hunter walked over to him, and I thanked the gods for this young boy. I looked at Devin, and took in his condition. It was down right crappy. The bruises, the blood... 'He will be alright,' a voice in my head said. I recognized the voice now. It was Gabby's. 'Oh, great now I'm going crazy,' I thought to myself. 'He has your love. You heard him say that you were his reason to stay alive. He'll be alright," the voice said again. I tried to focus on Hunter healing Devin, but it was hard.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:23 pm

I backed away as Hunter requested. I looked over at Bella with tears in my eyes."He's going to be alright Bella. He has Hunter with him now.." I said softly. I felt as Truler came to my side whimpering. "It's alright Truler." I whispered in Wolf Tongue. I watched as the night grew to light within a few seconds. Hope grew inside me more. I wanted to see what had just happened, but stayed still.

"Devin, your going to be alright. Just calm down. I know your in shock, just slow down your breathing alright?" I asked as taking the arrow out of his chest. He winced in pain, but tried his best to calm down. I once again lied my hand on his bloody bare chest. Dad, I thought. 'Don't let him die..'I thought to myself. I watched as light grew into my hands and spread into Devin's body. The light kept on going for I don't how long, but it was long enough for Devin to finally stop bleeding.

I couldn't stop breathing like crazy.. "I'm trying to Hunter.. it just hurts so much..." I said as spitting blood on myself. I felt as Hunter's hand pressed down against my old wound from earlier. "Hah!" I yelled, but slowly staying calm. Within two seconds later I watched as bright light shot out of Hunter's hand going into my body. "Hunter! What's going on!" I yelled in alarm. But my horror slowly went away as I felt the pain in my chest slowly going away.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:02 pm

"I know he'll be alright...," I muttered. My silent tears were beginning to dry. Hunter was healing him, but I couldn't watch. I turned my head, and tried to focus on the fact he was fine. But, I couldn't help but wonder why Johnathan wanted to kill Devin. Before we killed Johnathan I had heard him say something to Devin about him not joining someone. I didn't know what that was supposed to mean, but I knew it didn't sound good. Then, a light appeared, and I guessed it was from the healing. I looked back, to find the healing still going on. The process of healing always amazed me.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:12 am

I quietly sat down on the ground in front of a tree, trying my best to be calm. "Start meditating Kaite. Just calm down." I muttered as breathing in and out. I sat up straight and cross my legs. I closed my eyes and slowly because as one.

"God! Don't back off now Devin!" I yelled as giving the light more. "Hunter! I can't! I can't do it anymore.." Devin muttered. The bright light had stop the bleeding and sent the pain away from Devin's body a little, but more pain kept going in everytime it was gone. "No! Your my big brother! I won't let him die when I can save him before my eyes! Just keep going. You have the strength too Devin.."I muttered. Tears were forming in the back of my eyes.

I sighed as the pain went away for a split second and returned again. I watched as Hunter's lips moved, but I couldn't hear anything. "Hunter! I can't! I can't do it anymore.." I muttered as falling backward. My chest was going in and out very deeply. I smiled and a tear ran down my cheek as Hunter told me that I was like his big brother, and he wouldn't give up till I was healed and alright once again.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:28 am

Sorry I haven't been online, I went to Kings Dominion! XD

I was freaking out inside, because arrows were deadly as crap. They only damaged what they went through, and I wasn't sure what it had went through in Devin's body. When I lived in Detroit, I studied them, considering getting a bow. "Hunter, can I be with him?," I said choking a little at the end. I was on the edge of crying, and I found myself staring at Devin. I loved him, and if he were to die, gods forbid, I wanted to be with him. Silent tears rolled down my cheeks, as I locked eyes with him.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Listening to the harsh noises of Devin's pain made me flinch everytime. I felt as another tear slowly ran down my cheek. I opened my eyes to find as the bright light slowly fading away and Truler still whimpering at my side. I gently wiped the tear away and stood up, walking towards the other three.

"Come..just a little more Hunter. You can do it!" I mumbled to myself. I watched as the blood on my hands started to slowly fade into Devin's body. "Devin.." I muttered hoping for a good reply. I slowly closed my eyes and fell backward, landing against a boulder. I watched as Devin rose up from the ground smiling. "You did it Hunter!" He yelled with a big grin of his face.

I watched in tears in my eyes as Bella sat down next to me. I tried my best to smile even as my breathing kept stuttering. "I love you Bella..." I muttered gripping her hand in mine. My body was getting cold, I noticed. Once again, I slowly felt as warmth filled my body. But it was different this time, I noticed. The warmth of the light extended everywhere into my body. I breathed in a large amount of air, and stood up from the ground. I looked at my chest and arms. "You did Hunter!" I yelled with a big smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:47 pm

I sat next to him, as he told me he loved me. "I love you too Devin," I said. He held my hand, and I squeezed it gently. I watched as Hunter healed him again, but this time it seemed to work. I was guessing the healing took up a lot of his energy, and he was tired. Devin stood up, and said, "You did it Hunter!" I smiled. Standing up, I wiped the tears from my eyes. I silently thanked the gods. I hope you realized this, but as soon as you were next to him, he started to heal. What does that tell you?, Gabby's voice said in my head again. Shut up... I said back.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:39 pm

I stood just a few feet away from the other three, watching the show. Bella and Devin started to kiss, I think and Hunter just sat back and rested for a moment. "What help did you do Kaitlyn?" I quietly asked myself. I frowned, not knowing the answer and walked away deeper into the woods. I wanted to be alone, I thought.

I closed my eyes and calmed myself down. "Just bring the nature into you.." I muttered to myself. I slowly backed away from the other two and sat behind a tree, out of the way. I crossed my legs and relaxed.

I smiled and jumped up, being so happy inside. But on the outside, I just smiled and stood there slightly laughing. I felt a little pain still in my chest, but tried my best not to let anyone notice it. "Thank god you aren't hurt." I said as pulling Bella into my arms. I smiled and kissed her quickly on the mouth. "Wait, are you hurt?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Hunter walked away. I couldn't imagine how tired he was. He had healed Devin twice already, and this time he did it a whole lot more. Devin pulled me into his arms, and kissed me. He asked if I was hurt. Shyly, I held up the inside of my left arm. A burn mark from the Greek fire was there. I hadn't shown anyone, because I wanted Hunter to heal Devin. "It's no big deal," I said quietly. I kissed him again, happy he was okay again.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 am

"You sure?" I asked as pulling away from her amazing lips. I started to worry that Bella was lying to me, just not to keep me as worried. I raised an eyebrow hoping for a better answer from her. I took a quick glance at her forearm and even saw a better look at the burn. "Are you positive?" I asked raising my eyebrow even higher.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:13 am

"I'm sure, I'll get another Apollo kid to heal me later," I said. It stung like Hades, but I wouldn't tell him that. I covered it up slightly. "I love you..." I said, as I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. The feeling of being in his arms made me feel protected, as if the whole world would come crashing down, and I would feel nothing. The burn started to hurt more, and more. "Ow, crap!," I muttered. I pulled away, looking at the burn.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:19 am

I smiled and took the sweet kiss as she pulled me in once again. "Love you too.."I muttered against her lips. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and let them loose. I watched as she pulled away and looked down at her burn. It was starting to steam up, I think. "That's not normal.." I muttered. I quickly picked her ignoring the pain in my chest and started to run towards the camp. "Just keep your breathing down. We don't need you in shock.." I said as running softly through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:12 am

He picked me up, and ran to camp. "Okay I'll try," I said to him. Pain shot up my arm, and I let out a low yelp. I was wondering why it wanted to hurt now, such a late reaction. Stupid Greek fire, I said to myself. Putting my head on his shoulder, I gripped my arm tight, causing my knuckles to go white. I couldn't really feel the area where the burn was. Was it throbbing? I couldn't tell. Greek fire was a deadly weapon. I realized why the reaction was late. Greek fire spreads, and I must have gotten a little bit on me, and while I wasn't paying attention, the burn expanded. "Devin, the burn is going to spread," I said to him. I stared straight ahead, not wanting to look at the burn.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:27 pm

"Come on..." I said as slowing down. Even though I was with so much energy, I still had my energy losing from my body after the healing. I bent down and reassured my grip of Bella. Don't give up Devin. She didn't give on you. Be stronger, I thought to myself. "Grip that one spot on your forearm. With that, the pressure of your hand will make your blood cells stop moving, with that, the little cells of Fire in there will stop. Just grip it as hard, even if it stings like hell." I muttered as jogging.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 pm

"Devin, you can put me down. I can run fine," I said as he readjusted me. "Grip that one spot on your forearm. With that, the pressure of your hand will make your blood cells stop moving, with that, the little cells of Fire in there will stop. Just grip it as hard, even if it stings like hell," he muttered. I did what he told me to do, and found that a little better. It stung like hell, but I held tighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night time.....(Private to Skye)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next