Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Calle17's Characters

Go down 
+6
Zan
jessica
Nico
Angel
maddie ☹
colleen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Calle17's Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Thanks for editing.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:04 am

Name: Skylar Grace Shore
Age/Birthday: 16 years old December 5 1996
God Parent: Hepheastus
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Mom Julie Shore
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: Skylar moved to Brooklyn when she was 4 years old because her Mom got a new job as a movie director there. Skylar was one of the most disliked of all the girls at her school. The other disliked girls were her friends. Her best friend was a boy named Anthony. When they were 9 years old Anthony moved away to the other side of the city. They still saw each other, but not as often as they wanted. One day when they were 13 , Anthony asked Skylar on a date, and their friendship drifted towards romance. They both found out that they were children of Greek Gods and went to Camp Halfblood together. They are still dating each other.
Physical Appearance: Skylar has long wavy black hair. She has blue eyes. She is average height for her age. She has very big muscles.
Personality: Skylar is very determined, yet soft. She is always there for friends in need. She doesn't care what other people think about her. She has a very big temper.
Fatal Flaw: Huge temper
Pets: None
Talents: Very good at making things
Weapons: Normal Sword
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: This is my first time making a character have a girlfriend or boyfriend, so just tell me if I need to change something!

Last edited by calle17 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:25 am

Name: Anthony Gonzalez
Age/Birthday: 16 years old, Feburary 1, 1996
God Parent: Diyonus
Mortal Family: Mom- Abigail Gonzalez
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: Anthony has lived in Brooklyn his whole life. His Mom owns a winery there and sells excelent wine. Anthony's best friend was a girl named Skylar Grace of Skylar. When Anthony was 9 years old his Mom's winery had a fire and they were forced to move across town where Anthony found no new friends. He still saw Skylar, but not as much as he wanted. When they were 13 Anthony saw how pretty Skylar was, he soon found the courage to ask her on a date. Skylar said yes, and ever since they have been together. Later that year, they found out who they were and went to Camp Half Blood together.
Physical Appearance: Anthony is very tall for his age. He has shaggy blonde hair. His face is baby-ish. He has sparkling blue eyes.
Personality: Anthony is very caring. He loves animals. He loves to help people. He will let anyone do anything to him, but won't say anything because he is very shy.
Fatal Flaw: Very shy and will anyone do anything to him, coming close to killing him
Pets: A black cat named Raisin
Talents: Can glare at someone until they say sorry
Weapons: Normal Sword
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: Same as Skylar, tell me if I need to change something

Last edited by calle17 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:01 pm

We're trying to limit the Hephaestus children that can summon fire, since it is a rare power, after all. So I'm going to have to ask you to change that part of Skylar. You can, however, buy the power upgrade for your character for 3,000 drachmas and receive the fire power. But until then, the fire controlling/summoning has to go.
And for Anthony, I'm not sure if extreme shyness can be his only fatal flaw. xP While it is a flaw, unless paired with something else it wouldn't do much.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Ok, I'll do that!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Thanks for editing. ^^
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:44 pm

BTW (I feel all popular saying BTW.) I love your avatar!

Last edited by Nico on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:00 am

Name: Willow Star
Age/Birthday: Willow is 14, almost 15. Her birthday is September 27, 1996.
God Parent: Hectate
Mortal Family: Dad- James Star, Sister- June Star, Step Mom- Julia Star, Little Brother- Luke Star

Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Willow lived with her Dad and her sister alone until she was 9 years old. Secretly her Dad had been dating and he found another wife. THey got married, and Willow's new step Mom was everything she coudl ask for. That was until her Stepmom got pregnant with Willows little brother, Luke, when she was 11. That was when the monsters started attacking and she discovered her powers from Hectate. Anything that went wrong was blamed on Willow. It only got worse when Luke was born. Willow absolutley loved him. But her StepMom wouldn't let her near her, and everyone else in the family sided with her. Willow knew when she wasn't wanted and ran away. It took her a week of fighting monsters before she made it to Camp Halfblood. She soon found a new home in the Cabin of Hectate, where she has been staying for 2 years.

Physical Appearance: Willow has long straight chestnut brown hair. Her eyes are on the green side of hazel. She is naturally tanned. She is average height and weight for a 14 year old girl.
Personality: Willow is very rebellious, yet loving. She's always up for a good sword fight. She enjoys using her magical powers. She loves swimming.

Fatal Flaw: Willow gets distracted very easily during a battle. Usually resulting in her getting hurt when battling a monster or losing when battling another camper.
Pets: Willow has a pet marmoset monkey named Tango.
Talents: Magical powers from being a daughter of Hectate.
Weapons: Willow's sword and sheild turn into an ipod and headphones when she's not using them. (Sword-iPod, Sheild- Headphones)

Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Other: Willow stole the monkey from a zoo because she wanted a monkey.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:06 am

Clever last name! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Can I double post on this? I hope so, because I have a new charrie!! Yay!!

Name: Rain Cotez
Age/Birthday: Rain turned 12 October 7. He was born on OCtober 7, 1999.

God Parent: Khione

Mortal Family: Rain lived alone with his father, James Cotez but only knew him breifly as he ran away at a young age.

Years in Camp: Rain has been at Camp Halfblood for 3 years.
Brief History: Rain was diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia at a very young age (4). He finds it hard to concentrate on things longer than 15 minutes. He can barely read, as the letters float off the pages within a few seconds of him looking at them. Even in Kindergarten, the kids stayed away from him. He was made an outcast, alone. When Rain was 6 years old, he did something a 6 year old should never do. He ran away from his Father, who had no time for him and didn't particulary care for him, in the dead middle of winter. It seemed that the snow had whispered to him while he was walking home from a rather bad day at school. The snow had told him to leave his father. Rain did as the snow had told him to and found it easiest to survive in the winter. For 3 years, Rain went unnoticed by the monsters. WHen he was 9 years old, he was attacked by his first monster. From then on, he made his way slowly to Camp Halfblood. He reached the camp a few months after the first monster had attacked him. He had shown up with a sharp frozen piece of wood and a polar bear. The rest is history...

Physical Appearance: Rain is 4'11, and very skinny. He has black hair that looks like a monkey cut it. He was dark brown eyes that look like they are black. Most of the time, his eyes have a mischevious sparkle in them. Rain's usual outfit contains jeans and a Camp t-shirt and his black high top Converse shoes.

Personality: Rain is very cold (hee hee) to people who are not very nice to him, which used to be almost everyone. He is shy, and usually keeps to himself. During his free time he usually sits in a corner with a blizzard around his head. He's not very socialable and rarely talks to anyone. He avoids eye contact unless he knows the persn well.

Pets: Rain has a pet polar bear named Brian. Brian, like Rain, is an outcast. When Brian was a younger polar bear, he escaped from the local zoo and found Rain. Together they fought monsters and soon bonded. Brian is also very small for a polar bear.
Talents: He can make blizzards and survive very cold tempatures.
Weapons: Rain prefers to use an ice spear, a gift from his mother. It can freeze the victim on contact on one end, and the other end is used for smashing the frozen victim to pieces. When Rain is not using this, it turns into a polar bear miniture toy. Rain always keeps this in his pocket.

Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Other: I cannot think of anything to put here.....
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Accepted.:]
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:37 am

Hey! I'm going to make all of my charries inactive (except for Jack) so I can improve them. Well, not really improve them, they're not going to be the same, not even the same name, but I got bored of them. I'll probably keep the same Gods and Goddesses though. Is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:03 am

If you change the physical appearance, personality, and the brief history we'll have to reaccept them.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Of course you do! I wasn't expecting to just make them completely different people, and not have them accepted! First off is Jade.
Calle17's Characters - Page 2 3698674063_3b7a1418ed

Name:Evannah (Evey) Leone (pronounced Ee-van-a Lee-own)
Age/Birthday: 14, June 15
God Parent: Thalmia, Muse of Comedy
Mortal Family: All deceased Jane Leone (step-mom), James Leone (father)
Brief History: Evannah was never fully understood in her home. She was always hiding from her abusive parents, whom she beleived to be evil spawn.

Her only chance to get away from her parents was in the books she read, all fantasy, just hoping that someday something exciting would happen in her life, taking her away from her home and at her friend's house. At her friend's house, she could do whatever she wanted, and she felt like she was actually home, and that she was cared about, unlike at her actual home. Her friend's name was Emily (can you guess who the other twin's going to turn out to be?).

One winter, when Evannah was 12, she went tobaggoning with a group of friends. There were four of them, and Emily's dad had driven them in groups of two to the forest where the hill was because that was all the room he had in his truck.

As the friends were tobaggoning, a man and a child came to the top of the hill while they were at the bottom, and stared at them. They left. A few minutes later, they returned at the bottom of the hill. THen at the top again, followed by an old couple. The man in the couple wanted to go down the hill, but his wife wouldn't let him. A few minutes later, they saw the wife, followed by no husband, at the bottom of the hill. She began to walk up a very steep hill, which even the young girls wouldn't have been able to climb easily. It took the old woman about 5 minutes to make it up the hill.

That was when Evannah and Emily decided to investigate. They ran across the hill, and started up the slope on the other side. They discovered a hill that they hadn't known existed, and the man and the boy were sledding down it. This was all perfectly normal, except that they were making no sound, not even when they crashed into a tree.

Evannah and Emily ran back to their friends and they all decided to leave. Emily called her dad, and the two friends left, leaving Evannah and Emily alone. As they stood in a structure in a park, a minotaur came crashing through the trees, followed by a Fury.

Not knowing what else to do, the girls started screaming their heads off, but no one came to their aid. So, they each grabbed a pointed stick and ran at the monsters. It took them a while, but soon the fury was a pile of dust and the minotaur had run away. A satyr found them, and told them that Emily's dad already knew that she was leaving, not telling them anything about the fate of Evannah's parents. When Evannah asked, the satyr told them they had been killed by another monster while looking for her. Evannah was somewhat sad, but soon got over it.

When they arrived at Camp, they were both claimed and a secret was revealed that only Emily's dad knew (wait for Emily to come out, and then you shall know!). Evannah had finally found a home, and she is happy where she is. After she was claimed, Emily's dad adopted her.

Physical Appearance: Evannah has straight auburn hair that goes down to the beginning of her chest. Her eyes are a deep chocolatey brown. She is 5'5. Her skin is pale, but will tan if she lets it.

Personality: Evannah is a very friendly, funny girl. She is always open to friends, and has major trust issues. Not the normal kind, where one doesn't trust, oh no, Evannah trusts all right. If you tell her anything, she will beleive you, trusting that you wouldn't lie to her.
Fatal Flaw: Too much Trust
Pets: A pet marmoset monkey named Cheese. It was a gift from Emily's dad.
Talents: Evannah is very funny, and is very flexible. She is best with a sword when fighting.
Weapons: A celestial bronze sword that says "Believe" in greek on the blade (Πιστεύω). This turns into a bracelet with a heart shaped charm that says "Beleive" in english.
Year-Round or Summer:Year-Round, but she goes to Emily's dad's for holdiays.
Other: Her colour is Deep Pink. Her play-by is Bonnie Wright a.k.a Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Of course you do! I wasn't expecting to just make them completely different people, and not have them reaccepted! First off is Jade.
Calle17's Characters - Page 2 3698674063_3b7a1418ed

Name:Evannah (Evey) Leone (pronounced Ee-van-a Lee-own)
Age/Birthday: 14, June 15
Mortal Family: All deceased Jane Leone (step-mom), James Leone (father)
Brief History: Evannah was never fully understood in her home. She was always hiding from her abusive parents, whom she beleived to be evil spawn.

Her only chance to get away from her parents was in the books she read, all fantasy, just hoping that someday something exciting would happen in her life, taking her away from her home and at her friend's house. At her friend's house, she could do whatever she wanted, and she felt like she was actually home, and that she was cared about, unlike at her actual home. Her friend's name was Emily (can you guess who the other twin's going to turn out to be?).

One winter, when Evannah was 12, she went tobaggoning with a group of friends. There were four of them, and Emily's dad had driven them in groups of two to the forest where the hill was because that was all the room he had in his truck.

As the friends were tobaggoning, a man and a child came to the top of the hill while they were at the bottom, and stared at them. They left. A few minutes later, they returned at the bottom of the hill. THen at the top again, followed by an old couple. The man in the couple wanted to go down the hill, but his wife wouldn't let him. A few minutes later, they saw the wife, followed by no husband, at the bottom of the hill. She began to walk up a very steep hill, which even the young girls wouldn't have been able to climb easily. It took the old woman about 5 minutes to make it up the hill.

That was when Evannah and Emily decided to investigate. They ran across the hill, and started up the slope on the other side. They discovered a hill that they hadn't known existed, and the man and the boy were sledding down it. This was all perfectly normal, except that they were making no sound, not even when they crashed into a tree.

Evannah and Emily ran back to their friends and they all decided to leave. Emily called her dad, and the two friends left, leaving Evannah and Emily alone. As they stood in a structure in a park, a minotaur came crashing through the trees, followed by a Fury.

Not knowing what else to do, the girls started screaming their heads off, but no one came to their aid. So, they each grabbed a pointed stick and ran at the monsters. It took them a while, but soon the fury was a pile of dust and the minotaur had run away. A satyr found them, and told them that Emily's dad already knew that she was leaving, not telling them anything about the fate of Evannah's parents. When Evannah asked, the satyr told them they had been killed by another monster while looking for her. Evannah was somewhat sad, but soon got over it.

When they arrived at Camp, they were both claimed and a secret was revealed that only Emily's dad knew (wait for Emily to come out, and then you shall know!). Evannah had finally found a home, and she is happy where she is. After she was claimed, Emily's dad adopted her.

Physical Appearance: Evannah has straight auburn hair that goes down to the beginning of her chest. Her eyes are a deep chocolatey brown. She is 5'5. Her skin is pale, but will tan if she lets it.

Personality: Evannah is a very friendly, funny girl. She is always open to friends, and has major trust issues. Not the normal kind, where one doesn't trust, oh no, Evannah trusts all right. If you tell her anything, she will beleive you, trusting that you wouldn't lie to her.
Fatal Flaw: Too much Trust
Pets: A pet marmoset monkey named Cheese. It was a gift from Emily's dad.
Talents: Evannah is very funny, and is very flexible. She is best with a sword when fighting.
Weapons: A celestial bronze sword that says "Believe" in greek on the blade (Πιστεύω). This turns into a bracelet with a heart shaped charm that says "Beleive" in english.
Year-Round or Summer:Year-Round, but she goes to Emily's dad's for holdiays.
Other: Her colour is Deep Pink. Her play-by is Bonnie Wright a.k.a Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:52 pm

I love your charrie (:
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Calle17's Characters - Page 2 14033732_ori
Lily~Hannah~Evans
Name: Lily Hannah Evans
Age/Birthday: 7, May 17

God Parent: Aphrodite, Goddess of Love

Mortal Family: Lily is orphaned
Years in Camp: 1

Brief History: When Lily was five, a monster attacked her home with her father. The monster killed her father, but Lily got away. For a year she scrounged for food, and always managed to get some off people because of her adorable cuteness.
Lily would look people in the eye and ask for food. Sometimes people would refuse. She'd kick them in the shin and run away. She wasn't all cuteness.
When she was 6, a satyr found her, and dragged her literally kicking and screaming to Camp Halfblood. She wasn't happy at first in her new home, but she has learned to appreciate it and has gotten rid of her bad attitude.

Physical Appearance: Lily has wavy red hair and green eyes. Her skin is pale, and she is a little shorter than 4 feet. Because of her age, Lily hasn't exactly hit the beautiful stage yet, but she is very adorable. Her eyes are very big, and humans are accustomed to thinking that everything that has big eyes are cute.
Personality: Lily is a very nice person, but if you don't give her what she wants she'll kick you in the shin until you do. She's not spoiled par-say, but because of the year in her past, she not soft either. She's a tough little girl.
Fatal Flaw: Hubris. Lily is very proud of being seven and having lived off of cuteness for a year. She believes that everyone should bow down before her.
Pets: None.
Talents: Lily is a very talented fake cryer. She can convince almost anyone that she is crying, even when she isn't.
Weapons: A celestial bronze dagger which she straps to her belt every morning.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Her colour is orchid. Her playby is Ellie Darcen-Alden.

Last edited by Calle on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Thanks! And I didn't mean to post two of her...
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Calle's Characters (Needs acceptance)   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Calle17's Characters - Page 2 Evanna_Lynch_2
Emily~Skye~Harold
Name: Emily Skye Harold
Age/Birthday: 14, Feburary 23

Mortal Family: Paul Harold
Brief History:Emily was cared for and loved in her home with her father. She had a pretty good life. She had a best friend, a home, a dog, everything. Plus, she was happy. The only downside to having a single dad? He was always working. Paul was barely ever home, part time working as a construction worker, part time working as a comedy drama teacher. Whenever Paul had time off, Emily would invite Evannah, her best friend, over and they would all have a movie night.

Since Emily and Evannah came to Camp Halfblood together, Emily has the same story as Evannah.

Physical Appearance:Emily has long blonde hair. Her eyes are blue, and they twinkle when she laughs. Her skin is very pale. She is 5'5, and has stopped growing. She has no freckles. SHe has no blemishes.
Personality: Emily is very kind. She's shy, and very quiet. But, when she gets into her "zone" there's no stopping her voice. She is very loyal, and won't let you down. This of course, could lead to problems.
Fatal Flaw: Lotalty
Pets: A marmoset monkey named Crackers (given to her by Paul)
Talents: Emily is very skilled with sword fighting, and she is very funny.
Weapons: A celestial bronze sword that says "Dream" in ancient greek on the blade (όνειρο). This sword turns into a bracelet like Evannah's but instead it says "Dream" in english.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round but goes to visit her dad sometimes.
Other: Emily's colour is Gold.. Her playby is Evannah Lynch.

Did you think I forgot the secret? Well, I did. This is it....... Evannah and Emily are actually wierd sister/cousins! Evannah's dad was actually Paul's brother. The two of them had an ongoing fight, and they have never spoken since. They both had children with Thalmia, making their children half-sisters! It's not really interesting, but there it is!

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:42 pm

Evannah, Lily, and Emily and accepted!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:10 pm

LOL IT'S SKYE. WUT.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:07 pm

I changed Jack a bit and I'm not sure if he needs to be re-accepted...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calle17's Characters   Calle17's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calle17's Characters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next