Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mah characters!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxxxx

Mah characters! Empty
PostSubject: Mah characters!   Mah characters! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Mah characters! 406894_316160065095430_100001043171583_921765_361207174_n_large

Name: Darren Smith

Age/Birthday: Age:15 Birthday: 21st December

God Parent: Hermes

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Mother: Jade Smith, Uncle: James Smith

Years in Camp: 0

Brief History: Born in East London and lived there until He was 10. He moved to manhattan to live with his uncle James after his mother died in a car accident. A year later his uncle, James Smith died of cancer and Darren had to survive in the streets with 2 other demigods, however they both died fighting dracaenae. he found a satyr who helped him get to Camp Half-blood.

Physical Appearance: Darren has blond hair and dark brown eyes. He has slightly tanned skin .He usually wears jeans and a hoodie. He is average height and weight however he is not very strong.

Personality: Has severe OCD and mild ADHD. He is quiet most of the time and hardly ever talks to anyone except his friends and sometimes stutters because of his OCD. He is kind most of the time. He is a bit intelligent but sometimes makes stupid mistakes.

Fatal Flaw: Bad Temper and doesnt do well when working in groups.

Pets: none

Talents: has good reflexes but no special powers

Weapons: hand and a half sword (stolen from a centaur) and throwing knives

Year-Round or Summer: year-round

Last edited by Smosh on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Mah characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah characters!   Mah characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 am

Looks good! Darren Smith is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

Mah characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah characters!   Mah characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

Mah characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah characters!   Mah characters! I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Mah characters! Tumblr_lpw4ybcmrP1qdiy8go1_500_large

Name: Draco Rider

Age/Birthday: Age:16 Birthday: 12th December

God Parent: Athena

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Father; Steve Rider

Years in Camp: 3

Brief History: Draco lived with Steve Rider until he was 13 when monsters started attacking his home in New York. He then left home and stayed at Camp Half-blood year round but occasionally returns to meet his father. Draco hasn't been on any major quests since he joined the camp. He has improved his melee combat skills since he arrived at camp but still prefers to use his bow.

Physical Appearance: Draco has brown hair and eyes. He has a slightly tanned skin.He usually wears casual or sporty clothes such as Jeans and T-Shirts. He is around 5'8" and 140lbs weight.

Personality: He has Dyslexia and ADHD. Draco wants to become an engineer or architect in the future. He is kind most of the time. He is very intelligent but doesn't concentrate much on his work which causes him to make mistakes.

Fatal Flaw: Bad Temper and prefers to work alone.

Pets: Used to have a snake.

Talents: has good reflexes.

Weapons: Short bow and Dagger

Year-Round or Summer: year-round

Last edited by Smosh on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Mah characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah characters!   Mah characters! I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
xxxxxx

Mah characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah characters!   Mah characters! I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Thnx!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mah characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah characters!   Mah characters! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mah characters!
Page 1 of 1