Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Return (Private to Rachie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:23 pm

I held him tightly, not wanting to let go, even if I saw a million bubbles fly by! "Psh, I love you more than that." I said smiling at him. "You're all I want and more." I smiled playing with his hair again. "You're hair is so fun to play with, do you know that?" I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:27 pm

"Psh, I love you way more," I said smiling at my new fiancee. I smiled at her. "Is my hair really that fun to play with?" I asked smiling at her hands. She was the one thing that I wanted, and she was already mine. I was so happy!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:31 pm

"Psh, no you don't." I smiled at my future husband. "And yes! You're hair is extremely fun to play with! More than bubbles!" I smiled giggling. "I love bubbles." I said like a 5 year old. "I like how they float." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:36 pm

"I like bubbles too," I said smiling. I smiled at her, she was the most amazing thing in my life. I smiled at her. I looked at her. I really love her a lot.
"So, what should we do now?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:40 pm

"Uh...." I thought about this for a moment. Then, it hit me. "Dance Dance Revolution!!!" I giggled going down to his basement and setting up the same. "I want to dance!!" I said acting extremely childish. When I'm in a great mood, I turn into a complete child. Oh well, I didn't get much of a childhood so here goes nothing!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:43 pm

I jumped down the stairs and ran to her. I turned on the machine and picked a song, the only song I knew I could dance to... jack Sparrow by Lonely Island. I turned it on very easy as I looked over at Calista.
"So, gonna beat you," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 pm

I put the difficulty on Challenge. I turned to him. "Boy, Ima kick your butt!" I laughed as the song started. I hit every step, my legs were getting tired quickly. I have been standing pretty much all day. I put that out of my mind as I continued to dance.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:53 pm

I hit.. half of the steps. At the end of the song I was laughing my head off. I looked over at her, my future wife. I smiled.
"So.. the wedding.. uhm, where?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:57 pm

When the song ended I fell to the ground. "Remind me...to never...do challenge....AGAIN." I laughed out of breath. I smiled at him. "I really like the strawberry fields. Where do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:03 am

"I'm good with that," I said smiling. I imagined her with a wedding dress.. hot. Although, what about the honeymoon. 0.0 = the face I was doing at the time.
"Wow," I said still doing the 0.0 face.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:07 am

"Uh, you okay?" I asked laughing a little. He had a full on O.O face. It made me laugh. I wonder what he was thinking about. "Whatchaa thinkin' aboouutt?" I asked sitting by him and resting my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 am

"Nnnoootttthhhhing," I said smiling at her. I still had a O.O face. I shook my head and got back into reality.
"Nothing," I said.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 am

"Nooooo, tellll meeeee." I whined poking his chest. "I wanna knnooowwww." I said repeatedly poking his chest. I gave him my award winning puppy dog eyes. "Plleaassee?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:16 am

"I was thinking about the honeymoon," I said, the thought got me back into the O.O face. I was in this face, O.O for about a minute.
"Yup,"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:19 am

"What up with the owl face then?" I asked laughing. I got up and sat on his lap smiling. "OWLFACE!" I said widening my eyes so I looked like this: O 3 O
Yeah, It was a failure of an owl face. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:23 am

"More of a.. wow face," I said, thinking about it again. O.O . Wow. I gotta stop thinking about that.. but I am a boy..
"Wow," I said still O.O .
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:28 am

"What are you 'wow'ing about then? I'm lost!" I said looking at him and in his O.O face. "Teell meee!"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:31 am

I whispered in her ear what I was thinking and went back to O.O face. I blinked several times and then went back to O.O face. I liked the O.O face.
"Wow," I said.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 am

He whispered in my ear what he was thinking. I immediately started doing the O.O face. "Uh..dur...uh...erm...wow." was all that could say. The longer I stayed in my O.O face, the more I started to like it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:38 am

We were both sitting there with the O.O face. "So.. uh.. er... der... he.. so?" I asked sort of. I blinked. This uh.. this is new.
"So... what we gonna fo about that?" I asked her still with the O.O face.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:41 am

"I...uh..der....er...uh...um...I dunno." I kinda said with the O.O face full on. We were both doing the O.O face. This..uh...yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:47 am

"I.. er.. are we gonna do that?" I asked, turning to her. I realized I wasn't making this easier so I put on a smily face and looked at her, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:51 am

"I..uh..yeah..I think.." I said wiping the O.O look off my face. "...I'm hungry!" I randomly said to change the topic and got up and started heading upstairs. "Since were getting married does it mean I get to live here? I hope so." I laughed sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:54 am

"If you want to," I said and walked up the stairs with her. I loved her so much. I loved how she changed the subject by saying something randomly.
"So, what do you want? i can make us something," I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:57 am

"I want pie!" I laughed jokingly. "CATCH ME!" I laughed running up to him and jumping in his arms. "I like it when you catch me so I don't go SPLAT!" I giggled. Here comes my childish side again. Oh well, I liked being a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return (Private to Rachie)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next