Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Return (Private to Rachie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Return (Private to Rachie) Empty
PostSubject: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 pm

I opened the door, letting Calista in. I loved her with all my heart. I smiled. I loved my house. It had some nice perks to it.
:Well, here we are.. Since I've been dead it's gotten dirty, someone has been rummaging through my stuff," I raised an eyebrow at Calista.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:32 pm

I walked in the house, it wasn't as tidy as it was. Then he had said ".., someone has been rummaging through my stuff," I looked away, whistling innocently. Okay, maybe when I heard he died, I came running here looking for him, tearing everything up. "I wonder who did it." I said walking to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:35 pm

"Oh yeah I wonder who. Whoever did is gonna get a lot of kisses.. too bad that ain't you," I said, teasing her. She was so fun to be around.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:37 pm

"What if it was Mercer?" I said laughing. "Is he gonna get a lot of kisses? If he does, I wanna see it." I laughed sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:41 pm

"Uh.. uhm.. Well if it was you, I would give you lots of kisses, but sadly it isn't," I said, imagine if it was Mercer. That would be the most awkward moment ever. We would just wave at eachother and walk away. Thinking about it made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:44 pm

"That didn't answer my question." I laughed poking his arm. "What would happen if it was Merceerr?" I laughed repeatedly poking him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:47 pm

"Uhm.. I would wave and walk away.." I said, replaying the scene in my head. That would be the weirdest scene of all time. I would be haunted by that scene for the rest of my life.
"But I know who did it," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:50 pm

I laughed how awkwardly he said it. "Who did it then?" I smiled at him, looking innocent. "I wanna know."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:54 pm

"Jena," I said and took out my phone. I pretended to call her. "Ok, so I said whoever messed through my stuff I would give them lots of kisses.. ok see ya in a bit," I said and pretended to hang up. "She'll be here in a bit," I said and laughed. I leaned in.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:57 pm

"But it was meeee." I laughed kissing him. I put my arms around his neck and held him close to me. "I want lots of kisseesss." I giggled smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:02 pm

"Fine. I guess I could make an exception," I said and kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close. I was incredibly happy to be back. I love her so much. I love my life.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:07 pm

I kissed back smiling. I held him tightly. I was happy he hadn't actually died. I wanted to be with him forever. Yeah, I'm only 16. So what? I know what I want. He made me happy. I love him with all my heart.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:23 pm

I want to marry this girl. Did I just say that? Huh. I actually feel that way. I broke off, leaving her wanting more. "Wow.. I just had a weird thought," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:26 pm

"What kind of weird thought?" I asked looking at him smiling. I ran my fingers through his hair, messing it up slightly. I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:34 pm

"I thought that I wanted to marry you," I said then covered my mouth. Why did I say that out loud? That was just... weird..
"Ah, sorry about that," I said, smiling awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:40 pm

"Really?!" I said, my eyes grown big and smiling happily. "Well I thought that I wanted to be with you forever.." I blushed looking down, I just sounded totally stupid right now..
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:52 pm

"Really?" I said, my eyes almost popped out of mys skull and I was smiling very very wide. "I would like that," I said then blushed. "I mean.." I looked at the ground, yes the ground was very interesting.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:56 pm

"Link, what is so damn interesting about the ground? You look at it all the time!" I laughed lifting his head up so he was looking at me. "And yes really. I would like it too." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:03 pm

"So uhm.. should I?" I asked her. I wondered what she would say. She was beautiful. She was charming. She was funny. I loved her with all my heart..
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:08 pm

"You should." I smiled playing with his hair again. He was everything I wanted and more. I loved him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:16 pm

"I should ask you to marry me?" I asked, smiling. She would be the perfect wife, she already is the perfect girlfriend. I would happily take her as my wife.
"Should I?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:20 pm

"I already told you you should." I smiled. I would have him for my husband any day. "I love you." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:25 pm

"Calista Rose, I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?" I asked, smiling at her. This was the best day ever. I would be so happy if she said yes.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:29 pm

"Yes, I will marry you." I smiled widely. Could this day get any better? Oh wait, it just did.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Yep, today was the best day of my life. I hugged her tightly. I held her close, I never wanted to let go.
"I love you with all my heart," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return (Private to Rachie)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next