Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lord_of_the_Sea's character

Go down 
+6
selene
Socialized Fireflies
Nico
Excelsior
Katie Firebird
Angel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Under the Fatal Flaw section there's already a Pet section. :3 Also, I don't see much change in his personality section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Eragon Gray
Age/Birthday:18 June 9 1993
God Parent:Ares
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Elisa Gray (Mom) Jon Deka (Step Dad deceased cancer 1999) Jane Deka (Step Sister) Katrina Deka (Step Sister).
Years in Camp:9
Brief History: He was born in London England. He flew over to Canada in 2001 with his family. He plays hockey in his spare that isn't filled with video games and Youtube. He ran away from home but he's always welcome back. He was captured by Luke Castellen and was forced to join the titan army. A few years later he ran away for them and made his way to camp half blood. He's dated 4 girls.
Physical Appearance: He's 5'10". He has brown hair and Green eyes. He's very muscular. When he's angry his eye's flare like they're on fire(almost like his dad's.
Personality:He is ADD. He's rude to guys not girls. He really hates allies dying. He detests the Titans. He gets angry pretty quickly.
Fatal Flaw: Hubris
Pets: He has a border collie named Victor
Talents: Swordplay and Archery.
Weapons:Broad sword, Quaterstaff, Bow and 1 Quiver (The Quiver contains 90 plus arrows)xcalibur hockey stick that turns into a cavalry sword.
Summer
Other: He owns a red MITSUBISHI Lancer (Mom's old car). He also has a driver's lisence.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Again, his personality hasn't changed. Please add more details.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Caleb sat motionless right inside the camp border. He stared outside, his pale green eyes locked on the road below. Does he dare to venture out? He had tried before. Caleb had left camp to search for his sister, but not long after leaving he would begin to be swarmed by monsters. 'It's not safe for me to leave...' he thought sadly. However, Caleb still stared at the road. It was obvious he was tempted to go. After all, this was his sister after all.
Caleb shook his head with a sigh. 'What am I talking about? The odds of me finding her again are extremely slim..' he told himself. Caleb looked down at the ground, remembering his dear sister. Her long, red hair, round face, brown eyes. She was so familiar to him and yet so far away. Caleb lifted his head with a determined expression. "I'm still never giving up...I'll find you someday, June," he muttered, clenching his fists.

Name:
Caleb Reven Goss
Birthday:
August 24, 1993
Godly Parent:
Chronos, god of Time. (Not Kronus, Titan god. Two different deities)
Mortal Parent:
Cecillia Goss.
Years at Camp:
First year
History:
Caleb was born and raised in New York City to his single, working mother Cecillia. Caleb did his share to help his mother keep everything in order. He went to school and was known as the kid without any money. Caleb and his little sister, June, were a close knit family. They had to be, since they lived pay-check to pay-check.
Cecillia raised Caleb until he was eleven. At that time, she came down with a terrible case of breast cancer. Cecillia soon began to feel weak from her sessions of chemotherapy. Soon, she became to sick to care for Caleb. However, Caleb soon began taking care of his mother and his little sister as best he could. The two children spent most of the time they weren’t at the hospital cleaning the house. After Cecillia was unable to support them financially anymore, Caleb was forced to drop out of school. He began working jobs to try and raise money to pay to feed his sister. The two barely got by, but they did. When Caleb was fourteen, Cecillia died. With no suitable caretaker and no immediate family to keep them, the two children were sent into foster care. They were split up and adopted by different families. Caleb escaped, but he vowed he would one day find his sister.
Caleb began living on the streets, ducking into homeless shelters when he needed food and a place to sleep. One day, however, he began getting attacked by monsters. First they were small and by sheer luck, Cal was able to stay alive. However, the monsters soon became more and more of a threat. He was found in a homeless shelter by a satyr named Thine. Thine took Caleb to camp and told him who he was. Not long after Caleb’s arrival, he was claimed by Chronos.
Caleb still goes out and searches for his sister. However, once the threat of monsters begins breathing down his neck, he returns to camp.
Physical Appearance:
Caleb stands at about 5’8” in height. He has an average build with broad shoulders, gangly limbs, and a rather thick torso. Caleb isn’t thin, but he isn’t fat either. He has some muscle in his arms, but a six back and built body is simply a dream for him.
Caleb has a round, heart shaped face. He has a strong jaw line and slightly larger chin that has grown some stubble on it as he’s aged. Caleb’s nose is slightly large and sit above his thin, pink lips that are often turned up in a grin. Caleb has a rather thick neck, which causes him to wear v-neck shirts most of the time.
Caleb’s eyes are set slightly closer to his nose, but aren’t too close together. They are thin and framed in short, blonde lashes that are hardly visible. His irises are a light shade of pale green with hints of brown around the pupil. Above his eyes are his slightly thick, almost non visible, reddish blonde eyebrows. Because of Caleb’s pale skin and light hair, most of his facial hair is almost not visible.
Caleb’s hair is a bright, fiery shade of red. It flips about his head wildly, showing that he doesn’t really put much thought into styling it. The tips of his hair gently brush the tops of his ears while his bangs swoop across his forehead in a curled, unruly way. He lets his hair get generally long before he cuts it again, continuing this cycle every few months as his hair reaches past his ears.
Caleb tends to wear rather simple clothing. He prefers t-shirts, jeans, jackets and converse over anything. His sense of style isn’t exactly very grand, he just sort of throws together what he has and calls it an outfit.
Personality:
Caleb can be described as one word. Goofy. He has a strange sense of humor and loves to make people laugh. He enjoys being funny and making jokes when things begin to get awkward. It’s so second nature to him, he doesn’t even know he’s doing it sometimes.
Caleb has a very expressive face. You can almost always tell what he’s feeling just by looking at him. He doesn’t always know he’s making strange facial expressions, its jsut how he feels at the moment.
Caleb is very brave and self sacrificing. Once he is trusts you as a friend, he is loyal to you forever. Caleb will do almost anything for people. He puts others before himself almost at all times. However, because of this, he often neglects himself.
Caleb has a bit of a temper. It’s difficult to reach its breaking point, but once it is reached he goes into a rage of blind fury. He’ll give out hurtful remarks and not realize anything he’s said or done often until the next day. It takes him a while to cool down after his temper flares up, so he often goes out alone and lets out his anger.
Caleb is stubborn and a bit hard-headed. Once he has something in his mind it is very difficult to convince him otherwise.
Caleb is often confronted with the hurt of losing his beloved little sister and his mother. However, he bottles up these feelings and keeps them in the back of his mind. He lets himself be goofy and funny and simply waits until the emotions of sadness and pain are simply too much for him to bare anymore. At that time, he will go somewhere where he’s alone and let out his emotions in frustration, sadness, fury, and anything else that lets him release his bottled up feelings.
Fatal Flaw:
Caleb tends to get rather jealous. He jumps to conclusions when he seems something and once he has that conclusion his stubbornness makes it impossible to convince him otherwise.
Because Caleb puts others before himself, he neglects caring for himself more often than he should. He’ll forget to eat or forget that he has to finish the same thing he’s helping someone else with. Or, he’ll try and help someone in battle and set himself out to be completely vulnerable.
Pets:
None. Caleb has thought about getting a dog before, but has never acted upon it.
Talents:
Because Caleb hasn’t been at camp very long, he has only started to begin dabbling into his powers. His father being the god of time has given Caleb the ability to pause time for a moment. But only for about a second. Doing this drains his energy. He is unable to move just as everyone else is, but he can still think. He can plan out something quickly while the time is paused. However, he hardly ever uses this power, since it drains him so much.
Caleb believes that he may be able to travel through time. He believes this because when he dreams, he finds himself placed in different times. Its as if he ventures through the ages when he’s dreaming. However, he has been unable to tap into this potential power at all.
Weapons:
Caleb has a spear that he uses during battle. Its the weapons he finds the most natural for him to use. However, because he hasn’t had a lot of time at camp to train his skills, he is still rather new at fighting and battling. He has a natural ability with a spear, but he hasn’t really trained with it yet, so he’s still not the best fighter.
Other:
Caleb is a year-rounder at camp.
Character created by Angel ©
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Eragon Gray
Age/Birthday:18 June 9 1993
God Parent:Ares
Mortal Family: Elisa Gray (Mom) Jon Deka (Step Dad deceased cancer 1999) Jane Deka (Step Sister) Katrina Deka (Step Sister).
Years in Camp:9
Brief History: He was born in London England. He flew over to Canada in 2001 with his family. He plays hockey in his spare that isn't filled with video games and Youtube. He ran away from home but he's always welcome back. He was captured by Luke Castellen and was forced to join the titan army. A few years later he ran away for them and made his way to camp half blood. He's dated 4 girls.
Physical Appearance: He's 5'10". He has brown hair and Green eyes. He's very muscular. When he's angry his eye's flare like they're on fire(almost like his dad's.
Personality:He is ADD and ADHD. He's rude to guys not girls. He really hates allies dying. He detests the Titans. He gets angry pretty quickly.
Pets: He has a border collie named Victor
Talents: Swordplay and Archery.
Weapons:Broad sword, Quaterstaff, Bow and 1 Quiver (The Quiver contains 90 plus arrows)xcalibur hockey stick that turns into a cavalry sword.
Summer
Other: He owns a red MITSUBISHI Lancer (Mom's old car). He also has a driver's lisence.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:06 pm

STOP POSTING IT MORE THAN ONCE. o.e Just click the edit button and edit the post with what the Mods and Admins are telling you to do! This is getting ridiculous.

Caleb is accepted. (Duh. xD) I guess Eragon is accepted as well, but next time you make a character, include more detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Rory Williams
Age/Birthday:16 September 14 1995
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Family: Martha Williams & Matt Darkness (Step dad)
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: About three years ago he ran away from home and found his way to CHB where he found people who accepted him for who he was.
Physical Appearance:
Personality: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Fatal Flaw:Hubris
Pets:None
Talents: Swordplay
Weapons:Cavalry Swords, Katanas, Broad Swords, Daggers
Year-Round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Rory Williams
Age/Birthday:17 September 14 1994
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Family: Martha Williams & Matt Harkness (Step dad)
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: He was born in Ireland but flew over to Canada in 1999. Three years after leaving Ireland he ran away to Los Angoles. About three years a after that he ran away from L.A and found his way to CHB where he met people who accepted him for who he was. As time flew by and the years went on he grew stronger and more powerful. His Training is taught by His father Ares.
Physical Appearance: Rory stands 5' 10" like the character Rory Williams from Doctor who. Brown hair, Blue eyes. He wears Black metal combat pants. Punk shirt and ripped jean jacket (no sleeves) and Blue sport shades over his eyes.
Personality: He is ADD, ADHD and Dyslexic. He's rude to guys and certain girls. He hates allies dying. He want to destroy the Titans. He gets angry extremely quick.
Fatal Flaw:Hubris
Pets:None
Talents: Swordplay
Weapons:Cavalry Swords, Katanas, Broad Swords, Daggers
Year-Round

Last edited by Jack Harkness on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:55 pm

Can you create actual sentences instead of fragments, please? :3 Just saying "5'10"." isn't a real sentence. Saying something like, "Rory is an average size guy. He stands at about 5'10"... yada yada yada." See the difference? Please fix that in his personality section and I can accept him.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:19 pm

See, blue sport shades and punk shirt don't tell me anything. He can look like blue sport shades and I wouldn't even know. Please make those physical appearance sentences flow better. :3
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:38 pm

* Justus James Flynn *
Son of Dionysus

Spoiler:
Character created by Moon

Last edited by Cmdr. Dr. D. Fire on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Spoiler:
Character created by Eternal God of Happiness

Last edited by Cmdr. Dr. D. Fire on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cmdr. Dr. D. Fire on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 pm

I don't think demigods are allowed to interact with their god parent before camp...
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Name: Ethan Wiebe
Age/Birthday: Ethan is 14. 10/15/1997.
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes.
Mortal Family: Eric Wiebe (Dad son of Apollo).
Years in Camp:5
Brief History: Ethan has been at CHB for 5 years.
Physical Appearance: He wears Blue metal combat pants, a Punk shirt and a Denim Blue ripped jean jacket (no sleeves) a good luck charm, Sports shades. He has Steel-Blue eyes and Brown hair. He is 5’6”.
Personality:
Pets: none
Talents: Swordplay and Archery
Weapons: Twin Katanas (comes from an ipod nano rotate click wheel twice), Broad sword, Quarterstaff, Bow, Cavalry Swords, Daggers
Year-Round

ETHAN IS NOT YET COMPLETE!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:11 pm

In Leo's history, it says "little did he know he was at least five feet away." What was he five feet away from?

He needs one more sentence for his appearance and a few more details for her personality. Try to explain more of his personality traits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord_of_the_Sea's character   Lord_of_the_Sea's character - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord_of_the_Sea's character
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: