Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* Empty
PostSubject: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Chapter 1, Sparkling Wine
Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* Wine_small-002
I was walking down the street of Loderdane Avenue. Let me tell you a sneak peek about me, my name is Logan Durando, I'm 11 years old and live in a orphanage home. I ran away from the orphanage and tried to live my life as an outsider. It was a night, the moon was out, and I heard howling. I got scared, I hated wolf's I watched a couple of movies about them. I ran inside a home, through the window. Why was I doing this, I knew the orphanage was good protection already. "Oy! What're you doing here?" A voice said behind me, while I was looking out the window. I turned around and it was a old man, holding up a wooden stick trying to hit me with it. I dodged it easily. "Ben! Someone is in your Ol' home!" The Old man said. I ran into the closet as quickly as I can, I heard someone falling to the floor. The closet was closed shut. I heard no noise so far. So I got out of the closet, I saw wine. It was fizzing orange, I could see it sparkle a bit and a large white dust appeared. A man in a white tux appeared on the table. I couldn't see the wine any where it was like it disappeared. I looked to the man, and he said, "Hello Logan Durando. We've been expecting you for many occasions." "How do you know my name?" I asked the man. "Many, many questions indeed. But right now we must go to Hogmyth Academy." He said. I didn't know what to do, but since this guy knew my name I had to trust him. So I went along with him.

Chapter 2: The Journey to Eran Alley

Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* Alley-diagon-small

We were on a cloud flying above the houses and ground. I liked it up here. The wind was blowing against my face. I was afraid if I fall off hear. But I had many questions to be answered. "So who are you?" I said looking to the man. "My name is Adolf Petasi, I am the Headmaster of Hogmyth academy. But please call me Headmaster." He said. I couldn't believe it, he was the Headmaster of Hogmyth. "Wait what is Hogmyth?" I said randomly like the question just throwed out of my mouth. "Hogmyth is a School for special kids like you. Potions, History, Dragon-Riding, And Quests of Such." The Headmaster said. I sure didn't get it when he said special kids like me. "What do you mean special kids like me, am I special?" I said, didn't know if I was plain retarded or I had powers. "You have powers that no human bean can have. The life generation of this is simple. Your dad's powers were water and sand. And I think your mom's was leaf and ice. But when you have two of the special humans together, your powers are combined to maybe Ice and sand or leaf and sand. Their is many possibilities that you can have." He said. Which surprised me, my parents had powers? I never met my parents before because everybody said they died. "Wait headmaster did my parents die?" I said hoping he could answer. "No my dear boy, their just lost." Headmaster says this wiping a fake tear off his face. I could tell we were landing somewhere. "Headmaster, where are we going?" I said curiously. "Eran alley, we need to get your school supplies.
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Chapter 3: Shopping in Eran Alley
Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* Shopping_cart
When we landed I was scared for my life. We took a couple of steps inside of stores and out, but that was for school business. "Sorry my dear boy, just getting some teacher things. But its now time to go shopping for you." Headmaster said looking to other stores. "Great! So what are we gonna get?" I asked curiously. We walked and it only took him like 10 seconds to speak again. "Were gonna get you your school robes, weapon of choice, your own dragon, and school books." He said. And we continued walking down Eran Alley, this alley was so crowded. Many kids picking out dragons and weapons. And women having hard time getting their kids school books. We got everything so far. Well mostly the school books, but we were going to the 'Weapons R Us'. "You should go alone my boy, I'll get a leather bag for your school books." The headmaster said, leaving me at the front door of Weapons R Us. I opened the door and walked in. Their were some weird weapons. They all looked like lightsabers from star wars or something. They had glowing lights, all kinds of colors. They had double, triples, and all kind's of em. They even had awesome bow's with a non lasting quiver effect with cool arrows. "Well hello, well hello. New customer are we? I'm guessing your the a year one student at Hogmyth, or some other school. Now whats your name?" The man at the counter said quickly. "My name is, Logan.. Durando" I said to him. "Oh my, I know when your father and mother came here. Your mom had a dagger of poison." He said holding up a dagger looking purple beam. He continued, "And your dad had the bow of the sea." He told me holding up a fancy bow with a trident design on it and sea green arrows. "What will you have?" He finally said. I looked around the whole store, and saw something that caught my interest. It was a blue sword. With a gold hilt, and a blue beam. I read the label of the sword and it said: The Sword Of Ocean.
It caught my interest for sure, "Hey Mister - " I said but stopped. "Mr. Weasol" He said stopping me. I continued, "Mr. Weasol, can I have the sword of the ocean." I said. He looked at me curiously, "Of course my dear boy. I looked at Mr. Weasol, and a sword of ocean appeared in his hands. "For first years its free." He said handing me the sword. I clicked a button on the sword, and it appeared to be a pencil. "Whoa.." I said surprised. "Yep, all swords can turn into certain things. Pencil, pen, marker, crayon. It's good for quests, writing out clues. And good for homework and school work." He said with a smirk on his face. At least now, I didn't have to buy a pencil. I walked out of the store giving Mr. Weasol my thanks again. And I walked out of the store and was surprised that the headmaster had my robes. The robes shirts, which were blue. I heard they came in all kinds of colors. But blue was my favorite color so I had to cheer in the inside. We went to the Dragon shop to, and I picked a emerald blue dragon she looked so beautiful I had to have her. After all I looked like this:
Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* Teke22d892

And my dragon, Ulade:Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* Blue_dragon-1880

Chapter 4: The Journey to Hogmyth
Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* 3-Gray-Train-icon

After all the shopping, I learned a lot of things. Dragons could be hold in marbles, and I had a turquoise marble. Of course it was in my pocket. I knew that Dragons had to be fed of course, but the headmaster told me that there's this place called 'Dragon Cove.' And you could put your Dragons in their in case you don't feel like taking care of them. We were walking down Eran Alley, and continued to walk. "Here, this is a transportation device." He said giving me a red pebble. And continued talking, "Just hold it and think of a place you want to be. Just say, 'Hogmyth Express.' And you'll be their. I'll meet you at Hogmyth." He smiled at me and poofed in the air vanishing. I grasp the pebble in my hand, almost squishing it. I thought of a place where I want to be, 'Hogmyth Express' I said in my head. And I felt my body vibrating. I knew I saw all kind of colors, but then I landed on a train. My bags landing onto me. It kinda hurt, but I shook it off. While I was getting up I saw a service lady, helping me pick up my things. "Don't worry my dear, I got all of these. Just go find yourself a room." She said. And I walked over to find myself a room in the train. It took me like 3 minutes to find a room I could fit in. I went into a room, and saw a boy that looked my age with blonde hair. "Is anyone sitting here?" I said to him. "No, no. I'm just here alone, you could sit here if you want!" He said in excitement. I smiled at went into the room. The room had 2 couches. They did not have beds, but they had a gum ball machine, Ice cream (with all kind of flavors and never melted.) And a hot sandwich machine, which was the only free one. I could see the boy eating a turkey, bacon, with cheese sandwich. "So what's your name?" He asked me. "It's Logan, Logan Durando yours?" I asked him. "Mine is Malcolm Richards, its good to meet you Logan." He said putting out a hand. And I shook it. After eating a couple of Sandwich's with Malcolm, I knew I lot about him. First, he had a sister which was in year three. And that he had a Grass Dagger because his mom wouldn't let him use a sword. He was actually born in this kinda place. The whole place was called Mesander, and their were many towns and states. And their was this popular sport in Mesander called, Dragon Ball. "Hahaha! Dragon ball. It sounds like Dragon Ball Z Or something." I said laughing a bit. Malcolm laugh to, "What's Dragon ball Z?" He asked. "Never mind." I said chuckling and taking a last bite out of my sandwich. "So what color is your dragon?" I asked. "Its red." Malcolm said swallowing a big chunk of his sandwich. I told him mine was blue. But I had to ask, "What is Dragon Ball?" Malcolm told me step by step of it, "Its a sport where you have a dragon. You don't use your own dragon, you use special dragons. They're are 2 kind of dragons. One is a twister dragon, thats the dragon that blows away the other type of dragon on the other team away. And the other Dragon is a GetFyre. That Dragon gets the ball, and tries to score it in one of the hoops. One is a gold hoop, silver, and bronze. Gold hoop is really tall, and its hard to get it in their. But its worth 10 points! Silver hoop is medium size and its worth 5 points. And The Bronze Hoop is so easy to score, unless they have a good Goalie! But Bronze is only worth 2 points. Their is 8 people on each team. Two twisters, Five Getfyre, and 1 Goalie one, which is a Ordinary Dragon. But trust me its a brutal sport! If someone wants to play dirty, they try to make their dragon breath fire! But only the Getfyre does that. And that is Dragon Ball." He said. I looked outside of the window and we were flying! But I could see who a huge building, that looked to fancy. And I felt that we were landing. "We better get are school clothes on." Malcolm said, ripping open a package full of robes.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Nice story :)
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Chapter 5: Powers Are Chosen
Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* 241632928Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* Ad256
I was stuffing on my robes, the time before we landed. The thing I noticed was Malcolm had a blue shirt just like me. Which was cool, I mean they weren't houses are anything. You can just choose them. We walked outside of the room, to the train hallway. It was like a traffic control or something. Of course we pushed are way through the crowds. We stopped at a mountain and everyone barged out of their like wild animals. The cliff was tall and we had to walk down to get to Hogmyth. Which took us 5 minutes to get their. And we went into the Great Hall and it had many tables, rectangles, circles, almost any shape. We walked into a room through the Great Hall. They called it the "Test Room". I wasn't scared or anything but it sounded weird, like we were lab rats. Of course I was walking with Malcolm since we were friends now, we had to watch each others back. A 35-year-old looking woman came up on a podium. "My name is, Professor Haro First years, we will test your skills." She said looking at a paper. "We will pick you randomly! Um.. Georgia Vaughn." She continued. A pretty girl with brown hair went up to the test room. All of us had or faces pressed on the glass. Malcolm said, "Now we get to see something!" I snickered a bit. And we watched Georgia. A spider appeared in the test room. "Now this is worth seeing." Said some boys with black hair and red eyes. "FIGHT!" said Professor Haro. And the spider shot some webs at Georgia. "Think of a power that your parent or parents has and wave your hands!" The Professor yelled in a speaker to Georgia. I could see Georgia thinking and she used wind to blow the spider away! We all yelled and cheered, except the boys with black hair and red eyes. And Georgia did something worth seeing! She actually used magic on the spider, turning it to small spider and big spider. Everyone knew she was playing around. And we all laughed! "Good..good!" Professor Haro said in excitement. "Malcolm Richards!" she yelled and Malcolm gulped. "Good luck." I whispered to Malcolm. Malcolm ran into the test room, I could tell he was a bit scared because he was shivering. "FIGHT!" The professor said. And Malcolm got tackled by the spider. I could hear Malcolm say, "You wouldn't dare." And rocks came flying onto the spider. Then he shot a lightning bolt onto the rocks! It was amazing, I never knew he would find out about his power quickly! I high-five Malcolm when he got out. Their had to be atleast 50 first years. "Devon Atrise!" Professor said. And one of the kids with black hair and red eyes came up. I was pretty sure he was the leader of the other two. A spider came raining down in the test room. "FIGHT!" Professor yelled. And Devon charged fire beams at the spider. It was like he noticed what his powers were already. And then he gave the spider a rock boulder to chew on. It was like he had rock just like Malcolm! Devon got out quickly giving everyone the 'Wanna mess' look. "Logan Durando!" The professor yelled. And I ran up stage bravely, even though I was scared out of my life!
A spider came down, and this one looked fierce. "FIGHT!!!" Professor yelled happily, like she wanted to see me use my powers at last. The spider charged at me and I got crushed into a wall! And then it bared his fangs at me, thank god it wasn't going to kill me. But it picked me up and thrown me to the other side of the test room! "EAT DUST!" I yelled at the spider. And thought of sand, like my father. It wasn't working! And I thought of mom, Ice. I could freeze this spider and show him not to mess with no one! I thought of Ice then, and I waved my hands at the spider. It had no affect! I cursed under my breathe! What else was their!?! Water... I thought that in my head. And I thought of a tide. And a gust of water came into the test room and drowned the spider! I was surprised! Everyone cheered. Malcolm gave me the thumbs up sign. And what else was their? I thought back when I heard about my parents! LEAF!!! I knew that would be great! I thought of a Leaf at all sudden. And 5 leaves appeared in my hand. But for no reason, my hands automatically shot the leaves. I made it aim for the spider, only giving it 2 shots! It was like flying daggers because it shot like the wind, and the spider bounced back a bit. I finally noticed my powers. After the test room, we went into the Great Hall And had a great dinner of the night! Did I tell you they had some weird foods? Rat fries and bat juice, their were more but thats what we ate tonight. We also had a sundae with M&M's and Twix bars! After that we got into our dorm rooms. Me and Malcolm's were on the 4th floor. And we had a room together, we spent the rest of the night chatting and went to sleep. I think I was gonna like it here at Hogmyth!
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Ty blue I'm working on chapter 6 [Not really, but I will soon]
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:57 am

Cool story... how fast did you write this...that was fast!
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 am

Lol I do not know, I just came up with things in my head and wrote them down
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:27 am

Nice head you got there...
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Thanks. :D
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Chapter 6: The Haunted Corridor
Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* 2433357107_f0956794b2
I was sleeping on my four posted bed. "WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" I heard a loud sound say. And I woke up with a quick start. I moved my head like a machine, side to side, front to back. All I could see was Malcolm drooling in his sleep, and his pillow looked like wet goo. But I just noticed that their was a intercom in all rooms, so they might have yelled out announcements. I could see Malcolm getting up a bit, and a little surprised that his bed was filled with wet drool. "Aw man, I was dreaming about Kelly Hodz." Malcolm said sleepily. "Who's Kelly Hods?" I asked to Malcolm. "The most famous chick, in Messander! She is so hot." Malcolm continued. Wow, no wonder he was drooling. I smiled to myself and got up from my bed and went to my closet. My closet had 3 regular robes, and 3 Christmas robes. Which were the same, but white. So you can be all camouflage. I have no idea why, but it has fuzzy feathers in their to keep you warm. Malcolm went back to sleep, with a soft 'THUD!' on his pillow. I rolled my eyes then, but still got dress. When I had on my robes and socks on, I decided to wake Malcolm up. "Malcolm! Their serving Cow Bacon at breakfast today!" I said to him. Malcolm got up with a start, all I could know was he licking his lips. "Mmm.. cow bacon." Malcolm said still licking his lips and getting his robes on more quickly then I did. I finally put on my shoes, which looked like Nike's because you can use any shoes. Except for sandals, or anything else that shows your feet. After we got dress, we grabbed our book bag. And we left our room "4D" and headed to the Great Hall for some breakfast. When we got to the 2nd floor, we saw Devin picking on some buck-tooth kid. "Hey! Stop picking on him!" Malcolm said. And Devin gave us the 'What did you say punk?' look. And the thing that surprised me was the kid was in 3rd year. It showed it on his tag, I guess he had some weak powers or something. Me and Malcolm came looking at Devin and his gang. Devin only had two people in his gang. And which surprised me was they were all brothers. Then a girl step in and poked her finger in the air, and Devin got bounced back! I looked to the girl then, I saw her familiar face. It was Georgia. "You sure got class." I said to her. And she winked at us. I guess that meant we were friends. And we walked together as a three. We all sat together, Georgia sat next to me and Malcolm sat across from me. Malcolm sure was munching down his bacon. But I was worried about classes, I mean I was a first year what did I need to worry about? So I took a bite out of my eggs, which tasted mostly like coffee. Don't ask me how I know what coffee taste like. Georgia was just using her magic to eat the bacon. But we weren't supposed to use our powers outside of class. Which they didn't care, they gave us three warnings unless its a attack on a student. Then its a detention. We were sitting at a round table, with a couple other people who were in like 4th year and 6th year. The bell rang with start. And everyone barged out of the Great Hall like wild animals just like in the train. But I stood at my table, looking for my schedule paper in my bag. "You coming dude?" Malcolm said, and so did Georgia stop with Malcolm. "I'll be with you in a second. You can keep on going." I told them, and they both left together. After a minute they left, I found my schedule paper it said:
Period 1 - Potions - 101
Period 2 - Cooking With The Arts - 108
Period 3 - Gym - 100
Period 4 - History - 102
Period 5 - Art (The choice of the year, out of Music and Drama) - 105
Period 6 - Dragon Flying and Learning - In the Grounds
Period 7 - Spare Time - Anywhere
Period 8 - Power Training - Dungeon Corridor
My schedule looked pretty good so far, the things I can stick to. But the thing I was scared to do was Dragon flying, I mean I never went on a roller coaster before! I ran out of the Great Hall, and saw Georgia and Malcolm waiting for me by the door. "Sorry guys, I was looking at my Schedule." I told them. Malcolm took a quick look at my Schedule. "Aww man you don't have first period with me!" Malcolm said. "But he has it with me." Georgia said with a smile. "Well I'll see you guys in, Cooking." Malcolm said waving to us. I walked with Georgia to potions. But then we got a bit lost, I said maybe we should go over to the corridor on the left. And she agreed. We went into the corridor and it had a green glow. I was kinda scared at first but I noticed I had Georgia at my side. We both continued walking. Their were no numbers on the door. "Let's go back." Georgia said, looking around. I nodded and walked back to the door. But a gust of a wind with a slap flew us both back! At first I thought it was Georgia using her powers but it wasn't her. So I got up way before she did, and helped her up. Georgia was picking up her books that fell out of her bag, because it wasn't zipped. I heard a weird noise then that said, " Casting of the night... oosh... ooosh... beware of the werewolf's golden.... ring." Amd a ghost that I swear looked like a regular wolf rushed to us and went through us. "Come on! We gotta get outta' here Logan!" Georgia said running for the door. I went to go follow her then. Looking back at the corridor, and quickly getting out.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Chapter 7: Midnight Fight
Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* 119498631918056439birthday_cake.svg.med

Two weeks from the haunted corridor incident, I was studying in are dorm for are quiz on potions tomorrow. Malcolm was actually paying attention to his book, and just dipping whatever in his school cauldron. I actually tried to pay attention in my potions book. But all the words were kinda confusing, most of them are like mumbo jumbo. "Hey dude, wanna go get some chocolate cake from the kitchen?" Malcolm asked slamming his text book on his bed. I did needed something to think so I said, "Yeah sure." And we walked out of our door. I wasn't scared going out at 9:45 P.m. But I knew we had to be stealth, and they only had two lights for each floor after 9:00. Which was kinda dumb, I thought. We were quiet on all three floors we went down. When we finally got down to the 1st floor, we took the corridor in the middle and walked down. "Hey! Water head, and lightning loser!" A voice behind us said. And we looked behind us, it was Devon Atrise, and his gang. I guess this kid didn't give up. Devin and his brother shot fire at us! Now I hated this kid for real. Luckily Malcolm put up a stone wall. "Here I'll cover us! You attack them!" Malcolm yelled to me. I thought of leaves again, and a whole wad. Their were actually 20, on my palm. I aimed a Devin and his brothers. And the leaves shot like a bullet! The leaves actually shot them then. And it bounced all of them back! "Come on!" I yelled running to the left. I could hear Malcolm saying, "This is for calling me lightning loser." And a sound of a bolt came down. "Good Ol' Malcolm." I muttered under my breathe. And I went up the stairs in the left corridor. I didn't hear Malcolm behind me. But I sure hoped he was okay. When I went upstairs, I saw Georgia going downstairs. "Hey Logan, did you see a potions book any where, flying?" She said. I rolled my eyes, "No not really, can't you find it tomorrow?" I asked. "Well I guess.. but how am I gonna pass that quiz!" She said. "Use magic to get the answers, but don't get caught!" I said to her smiling. She smiled back to me, "Thanks Logan, I'm glad were friends. Anyways --" She stopped because Devin came into the staircase. "Two Love Bir-!" Devin said, but got slammed by the door. And saying "OW!" I could tell, Georgia did that because I saw her hand up. And she was laughing. "Well I'll see you in the morning." Georgia said, and went upstairs with me. Her room was on the 2nd floor, 2f to be exact. We waved each other good bye, and I left to go to my dorm. When I went to my dorm, I saw Malcolm sitting their holding a large chocolate cake. And his face was covered with chocolate. He said, "Want chocolate?"
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Chapter 8: First Dragon Flight
Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* Blue-flying-dragon

I was a Friday evening, the sun was shining. And I was picking up my things from art. The thing I made in art was a portrait of a golden ring. I didn't know why'd I drawn it, but it just came to me. I had it in my dreams all night. I was walking with Malcolm and Georgia to the grounds. The grounds had many trees, so people could hide in their. But I had a C + on my potions test, so that was great. Malcolm's was a D-, I felt sad for the kid. And Georgia had a A+, because of her magic. But she told she won't cheat on a quiz again, unless it was important. Prof. Terns the Dragon flying teacher, was in the grounds by the Dragon gates. "Gather around class." Prof. Terns told us. Prof.Terns, looked excited today. He never smiled this much before. Everyone was in class except for Devin and his friends. Mostly cause they got detention, when they saw a spot of fire on a kid this morning. He had to scrub the boys bathroom. I wished they made him scrubbed it with his tongue that would've been great. "What's going on?" Some kid said in the front. "Were gonna fly a Dragon today!" Prof. Terns, yelped in excitement. I didn't want to ride a dragon, I was to scared. But Georgia and Malcolm were so happy, I could see Georgia clapping her hands a bit. "Logan, why don't you go first?" Prof. Terns pointed to me. I was the one who was scared here. Prof. Terns grabbed me roughly and throw me on a dragon. I mean Prof.Terns, wasn't this rough. Prof.Terns smiled at me then said, "Just say 'Fly' and he'll go. When you wanna land, just say 'Land.' Good luck." "Fly!" I gulped saying this. And the black dragon went into the skies, this wasn't so bad. I could control the dragon easily! I was about to say, "Land." But something stopped me and I saw that wolf-shaped ghost. "Kill him!" The ghost muttered. I could see the Dragon jump up and I fell off it, I was above the dragon. But then I was going down, all I could see was bodies of water and a land with a huge building. Which must've been hogmyth. But I plunged into the water then.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 am

Your story just keeps getting better..keep writing!
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Thanks. :D
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Chapter 9: Undersea News Arrives
Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* Undersea-discovery-stu-shepherd

I felt like I was sleeping underwater. But then I noticed I had a bubble around me, it might have been my water power. I looked around and saw whales, sharks (luckily they weren't thinking of eating me) and other things. But I heard a singing voice, sounded like Katy Perry. So I swifted my head in every direction, but didn't see nothing but a ship. I swam to the ship then, making sure I didn't bother no sharks or any other things that could eat human flesh. When I got on the ship, I went to the downstairs. I saw a mermaid in a trapped jail bar. "Help me!" The mermaid yelled to me trying to get out. I went over to let her out of the jail, I started to get out my blade of the ocean. I told my pencil to transform into a blade then, it did perfectly. I sliced at the bars, then kept on slicing and slicing. I charged a kick at the bars and it fell down. The mermaid swam out happily, "Oh thank you. Your father will be so proud." I looked at her then and said, "My father, do you know where he is?" "Somewhere on a land, that's the last time he told me. He was looking for you and your mother." She said and gave me a kiss, and continued "Thank you for saving me." "No problem." I said blushing a bit and she swam away. The thing I just noticed though was, my bubble wasn't around me. But I could still breathe, thank god. I found my pebble fishing out of my pocket then, I quickly grabbed it then. Especially what happened to my school bag? It wasn't on my shoulder no more. But I had to get out of here, "Ulade! Out!" I yelled to the pebble. And a medium size dragon got out of the pebble. Ulade pecked at a fish and ate it. I guess Dragon's do grow quickly. So I climbed on its tail and went on his back and said, "Fly." And Ulade crashed through the ship top and swam above air. I was making Ulade go over to Hogmyth. We landed in the grounds, but the 5th year class was here, and was surprised to see me.

Chapter 10: The Mysterious Glasses

Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* S25204

I was walking to the dorm room on a Sunday evening. The hallway was filled with students gathering around. I pushed my way through and got into the front of the room. Everyone was gasping in horror, "He's dead!" Someone said in the back. I saw it was Prof. Terns who was dead. Well I didn't know if I was sad about that because I thought he was trying to kill me. But I guess he was a good teacher for the years. When all the fuss was over people started to go their dorms. Malcolm was asleep when I got in, he had a history book on his face. I started to get some sleep to, but then I thought again. I had to find out what happened to Prof. Terns. The thing that thought to me, was I couldn't go alone. So I went on the second floor and went to Georgia's dorm room. I knocked on the door then, and Georgia opened quickly like she was gonna investigate to. "What do you want Logan?" she said to me in a purple sweater. "I need to find out what happened to Prof. Terns wanna help?" I said to her. Georgia got out of her room and nodded, then she walked with me to the first floor. We went back into the haunted corridor then, seeing if it gave us any answers. The noises came back again, but I ignored them. Then the lights shut off in the corridor. I felt a hand holding mine. I guess it was Georgia so we were with each other and don't split. "Get out your sword Logan." Georgia said to me. And I whipped out my pencil and said transform, and it turned into a blue glowing blade. It gave us light, but not that much. Their was no going back now, so we kept going further and further into the corridor. Then we saw a squid, that looked yellow. And it was shooting its arms at us splitting us apart. I sliced the arm that was grabbing me. And Georgia was having struggle getting her bow of wind out. But I sliced the arm that was grabbing her. And Georgia got out her bow of wind and shot a the squid numerous times, which made it die. "Thanks." Georgia said. "Hey you shot it down." I said smiling to her. We kept going further and further still holding hands then. We saw glasses on a case. The glass lens were red and the other part was white. It shot out a red beam to us then. We ducked quickly then, are backs flat on the ground. But it stopped, disappearing of the podium. We went to the door right beside us then. The lights fluttered on then, and we saw blood on the walls.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Chapter 11: An Awkward Halloween
Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* C--Documents%20and%20Settings-fspeer-Desktop-halloween_pumpkin

"Wake up Logan!" I heard someone say to me in my sleep. I opened my eyes just a little and saw Malcolm over my head holding a bag. "It's Halloween theirs gonna be a big party at the Great Hall." He said. I rubbed my eyes and got up. I put on my normal clothes on, a green shirt and some jeans with some Nike shoes. This was great! I couldn't wait till it was nightfall. First we had no classes so we went to the grounds and hanged out at this shop called "Split Breve." Which was a pretty weird name for a shop but they had Cow Juice, which was a mixture of milk and orange juice which didn't taste so bad. And they had strawberry muffins, which were delicious. I ate like a dozen of them. "You know that blood we saw on the wall." Georgia said. "Yeah, I wonder what it was." I said. I pretty much been almost killed like a dozen times this year. "What are you guys talking about?" Malcolm said with a mouthful of strawberry muffins. We told Malcolm about last night when we visited a haunted corridor and the glasses. "What! You guys didn't bring me?" Malcolm said. "Well, we'll bring you next time." I said to him. Georgia nodded and said. "I paid my dorm member 10 bucks, so she could look up any information on the death of Prof. Terns." "Good." I said nodding to her. We hurried over to the building but got stopped by some boy in a orange and blue sweatshirt, that kinda looked like a jersey. "Durando, we heard your a good flyer wanna join are team the Shark Dreamers?" The boy said, looking like he was 4th year. I looked back to Malcolm and Georgia, they both nodded in excitement. "All right I'm in!" I said to the boy. "Great! Practice is next week, I'll see you their." The boy said. "Their like one of the best teams! But they never won a tournament round. Their streak is 184 - 104." Malcolm said, to me. "How do you know that?" Georgia said to Malcolm. "My sister, she's like a complete freak about Dragon Ball. My whole family is."Malcolm said. "How many teams are their?" I said to Malcolm. "Eight, but 2 of them suck really badly." "Alright come on guys, lets go to the library." I said. "Why?" Malcolm said. "I need to find some information about something.." I said to him. "Well have fun with that, I'm gonna go try to fly my dragon." Malcolm said, running actually to the Dragon Cove. "Want me to come with you?" Georgia said. "If you want sure." I said with a smile. We both walked all the way to the Library corridor where we found the library. Georgia said before I grabbed a book, "What are we looking up?" "A golden ring and a wolf ghost." I said cracking open a random book. Georgia went over to the oldie selections. "Found it!" She yelled. "No yelling in the Library." The Librarian said. But Georgia ignored her and brought me the book. I read: "After year's later a young brave man the name of Jesivux Terns returned a ring to the sorcerer of the dark. Years and years, the Sorcerer put pity on him and turned him into a werewolf. The ring was forced into the werewolf's mouth. The werewolf spit it out on the town of bambay and is still here today." I was done reading and was shocked by the sentences I read. Terns, that name kept coming in my head. "Prof. Terns!" I whispered to Georgia. "But maybe it's his brot-" Georgia stopped. "I sneaked into his office the hour we left the corridor. He has no brother! He's killed his self, to get closer to the wolves. Headmaster told me after people die, the wolves get to eat the body! And as the wolves heal him, he's gonna try to get the ring and maybe use its powers!" I said to Georgia. "But wolf healing takes 2 months." Georgia said. "Yeah we have 2 months to prepare, we gotta tell headmaster!" I said. "We gotta tell him on thanksgiving, he's on a important vacation right now!" Georgia said. I cursed under my breathe, "Then we'll tell him on Thanksgiving."
It was 8:00 p.m. and the Halloween party was starting. We didn't have to bring costumes, we just had to bring fancy suits. I was wearing a blue tie under my suit. Malcolm and Georgia met up with me at the party. The party had loads of ghost, boggarts, and flying pumpkin heads that made weird noises. Their were worms real worms in the chip bowl! But I saw Devin and his brothers snickering. I picked up a worm then, and flicked at Devin's face. Luckily it hit him right on the nose. Devin picked up the punch bowl and tried to throw at me but I dived to the other side. And it hit a 7th year girl. The boyfriend of the 7th year girl picked up the bowl of worms and it dropped in the group where Devin was at! It was a food fight, everyone was fighting it out with food and fists. They weren't using their powers because the teachers were in the corners. I tackled Devin then, and we sended fists at each other. I didn't know what Malcolm and Georgia were doing, but I know that they were in the food fight. But I saw a teacher step up and flicked her hands in the air. I felt like I was being dragged into my dorm, but all of the people were. It felt like slow time, then it stopped when we were on top of our bed, and we got dropped! Now that was some Halloween.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*   Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logan Durando And The Werewolf's Golden Ring *Book 1*
Page 1 of 1