Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

upset bc logan lerman

Go down 
+3
welshy
wtfluffy
Zan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

upset bc logan lerman Empty
PostSubject: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:12 am

um im upset bc all these girls on tumblr and twitter r suddenly finding logan attractive now just bc he was in perks of being a wallflower and whatnot but like logan was attractive way before that???????????/??? hello percy jackson its just annoying bc all of these girls had never even heard of him before perks so im upset hes so pretty and wow
Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:30 pm

hello before then, like meet bill.

he's not just attractive, he's a gentleman, emily.

anyway, stop being a hIPSTER MELYI

am i the only one who couldn't stand when sam and charlie kissed i wanted to kill myself they weren't supposed to get together
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Emma Watson snogs Logan Lerman in that film.

upset bc logan lerman Tumblr_md2njiF4zR1qgjxxzo1_400

Proooooof man. but yeah Logan is pretty hot ok before dis back in PJ he was too

Wait I just read what Fluffy put in strike it wAS EMMA AND LOGAN I WOULD LIKE A FULL FILM FULL OF THEM SNOGGING and their kiss was bootiful in the film and book :V
Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:16 pm

what are you saying, welshy? like i actually don't get the point of your post? i was saying that charlie/sam wasn't supposed to happen in the movie because it didn't happen in the book?
... what are you saying?

because well, duh, they kissed.

but in the books, sam didn't see charlie as a romantic interest. she just wanted to be his first - or, rather, make sure his "first" was with someone who cared about him, platonic or romantic.

i still do not understand what you're saying at all. like, help me.

edit: were you just saying you liked it.

oh.

text is hard to read because you can't hear inflection and tone, so uh. idk anymore. whatever.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:59 pm

AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO ASKS WHY HERMIONE IS CHEATING ON RON WITH PERCY WHEN I SEE THAT GIF?
Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:46 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:16 pm

snoRTIN
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:30 am

whut are you talking about they did kiss in the book whut
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:35 am

But it wasn't endgame even if they kissed precious Welshy. <3 It was just Sam's way of making sure his first kiss and whatnot was with someone who cared about him.

At least I think that's what Fluff meant I mean idek.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:13 am

D: precious <3
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:33 pm

aCAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT PERKS PLS I
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:22 pm

I HATE THE WORD PERKS SO [INSERT VULGAR WORD THAT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO SAY HERE] MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT.
Back to top Go down
gabby500

gabby500

PostSubject: Re: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:00 pm

I can't believe your friends noticed him just because of perks. He plays a much better role in percy Jackson anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: upset bc logan lerman   upset bc logan lerman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

upset bc logan lerman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: