Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Strategizing ( Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Cole shrugged. "Might as well give it a shot." He closed his eyes and cleared his mind of everything except Aria. Her smile, her eyes, her beautiful hair, her laugh. After a few minutes Cole suddenly started to feel worry, but not his own. Aria, can you hear me? he thought, hoping Aria could hear.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:45 am

I watched intently, silently hoping that this would work and that it wouldn't be a total fail.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:18 am

Cole's eyes snapped open when heard Aria's thoughts. No, no you're not crazy, he thought, utterly glad she was still okay. It's an empathy link.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:32 pm

I scowled I was definrtly going crazy, empathy links were like impossible to form and they were extremely dangerous, I'm so going crazy, I'm talking to myself I think to myself
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Kale sighed. You're stubborn you know that? he thought to her. Listen, I know empathy links are dangerous, but I just had to know that you're okay. Come on, Aria. It's me Cole.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 am

I smile, but then frown, he was an idiot, empathy links were fatally dangerous, Your an idiot Cole, I hope you know that, I think to him,
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:45 am

Cole laughed and nodded to Angela signaling that he caught Aria. 'Yes, I know I am, Aria, but I had to know wether you were okay or not... I mean other than being captured, he thought back.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:52 am

I nodded happily " See if she knows there exact location " I say

'I'm fine' I think back, I mean I kinda was fine except for the small wound in my side
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:56 am

Cole nodded at Angela. 'Wait how small of a wound? he thought. But then remembered Angela wanted him to ask her something. 'Aria, do you know what your exact location is?'
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:03 pm

' no we were blindfolded most of the time, it was quite annoyed ' I think, I wince as my side starts to throb

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Kale looked at Angela. "They don't know, they were pretty much blindfolded most of the time," I told her, but then quickly focused my attention on Aria. 'Youre in pain. How big exactly was this "wound"?' I thought to her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:10 pm

I sigh " Of course typical Kronos " I say annoyed, ugh he never let his guard down, it was so frustrating

I frown 'I'm fine, its nothing serious ' I think to him lying
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Kale nodded at Aria. "Agreed," he said aloud but then frowned. You're lying, Aria! he practically yelled through his head. Please just tell me.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:18 pm

I clench my fists, I did that whenever I was under a lot of stress " Ask her if she can estimate how far away from camp they were when they were ambushed " I ask, hopefully she could estimate how far away and we could figure things out

" I am not, I'm perfectly fine " I say persuasively
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Cole nodded at Angela again. 'Im gonna ask you more about you being "okay" later but can ask you... How far do you think you are from Camp and when were you and Kristen ambushed?
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:12 pm

I smile and drift into thought, I had a lot to deal with right now and an unbelievable amount of life-changing decisions to make and it was all happening too fast, it was hard to organize a quest and come up with a decent strategy in a short amount of time

I shrug ' I'm not really sure, to be honest we weren't really paying attention ' I think to him, and it was the truth we hadn't been taking in our surroundings we had been gossiping about all the latest news in camp
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 pm

C o l e || R e e s e

Cole groaned and he facepalmed. 'Gossip, really?' he asked Aria. He sighed and turned to Angela and said, "She doesn't know. Apparently, something happened that made her forget." Cole frowned. He needed to get in the quest to help find Aria. Wait, he already has the empathy link, doesn't he? He has to be able to come.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:25 pm

I sighed ' just for the record I wasn't the one that started to gossip, Kristen did ' I think

I sigh annoyed," Great " I say sarcastically why did girls have to gossip, no information on their location would only make it harder to find them, this is going to take forever, this quest is already doomed and we haven't even left camp
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:32 pm

C o l e || R e e s e

‘Whatever stops the tears, Aria’ he thought. Cole thought for a moment, then decided to speak. "You need help on this quest, don't you Angela?" he asked, already knowing the answer. "I can provide help. Although, Aria doesn't know where they are, she can help us with other things. And I'm the one who has the empathy link. I need to go on this quest."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:34 am

" Fine, you can come we leave tomorrow at the crack of dawn, meet me at the back entrance of camp and come prepared " I say flatly, I wasn't really looking forward to this quest, there was just a suspicious lack of information, but hopefully on the way I'd figure things out, hopefully this quest wouldn't be a complete failure
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:34 pm

C o l e || R e e s e

Cole smiled as he nodded at Angela. "Alright," he said. "I'll meet you at the back entrance then." Although there wasn't much information, Cole was determined to find Aria. He didn't care what he had to face, just as long as he sees her safe and inside Camp borders. 'I'm coming for ya, Aria.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategizing ( Private)    Strategizing ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strategizing ( Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2