Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Vat [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Vat [private] Empty
PostSubject: Vat [private]   Vat [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Vat [private] Tumblr_m52e90aUdw1rxenufo1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
Vat [private] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKI really can't stay
But baby it's cold outside
I've got to go 'way
Vat [private] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiK

Belle breathed in a deep, slow breath. It was quiet except for the rustle of leaves among the trees and the chirping of small, carefree birds. Her muscles relaxed in the soft cushion of grass and the smooth breeze tickled her skin lightly. She wore blue short shorts and a light blue tank top. Her hair was up in a ponytail and her shoes were off, laying beside her, letting her feet go free. She closed her eyes. She was laying on the grass near the lake, enjoying the peace. A warm meadow breeze blew and she could feel it on her cheeks. Her arms lay by her sides, relaxed. The shade of a nearby tree blocked the sun out perfectly, the shade keeping me cool, since she was not fond of extremely warm temperatures, being a daughter of khione.

It was a peaceful day. Nothing much was happening, and it was free time in Belle's schedule, which was hard to come by these days. Cabin Leader duties were getting sort of chaotic and the meetings were frequent and boring.

Vat [private] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKI've got to get home
But baby you'll freeze out there
Say, lend me a coat
Vat [private] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiK
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

Vat [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vat [private]   Vat [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Vat [private] 207544_103011429785889_103009233119442_25275_8091389_a

Skylar was exploring the camp when she came to a stop. There was a peaceful lake and no one around. Wait, there was a girl. She had blonde hair and looked at ease. She walked over to it and looked down. She saw a stranger. She hadn't brushed her teeth, taken a shower, or even brushed her hair for a week. It was frightening. She wanted to walk up to the girl laying down an introduce herself, but she couldn't possibly do it if she looked like this. She turned around and ran her fingers through her hair. There was nothing to do about her breath, however. She'd just keep her distance.
She looked back at her reflection. A little better. Her hair fell perfectly on her lilac v-neck. She walked over to the girl and just stood over her, wondering how to approach her.
Back to top Go down

Vat [private]
Page 1 of 1