Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training and Scheming ( Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Training and Scheming ( Private) Empty
PostSubject: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:37 pm

I unsheathed my two daggers and slashed at the dummy, it was hard not being able to fight anyone but then again socializing with people wasn't the best thing to do during war, no one could be trusted and I knew that more then anyone could possibly imagine since my mom was Apate, I kicked the dummy and the stomach and smiled slyly, training was fun especially when you could scheme.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:59 pm

I barely catch a squealing Mary-Anne as I stumble into the ring. I look about and see other kids fighting dummies and sometimes each other?! I slowly make my way over to a girl slashing at a dummy, she seems to be deep in though.
"Ehm... Excuse me..." I nervously try to start a conversation about where in the world I am.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:04 pm

" How can I help you " I say sheathing my two daggers, the boy was obviously confused about camp, I'd been a newbie too, but I adapted very quickly and I could easily lie and make people think that I wasn't lost and confused
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:07 pm

"I'm looking for the head of camp and erm, where I'll be staying." I try to say this confidently but Mary-Anne wriggling around is of-putting. I look at my feet and start to kick up dust.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:13 pm

" Who's your parent " I ask curiously, after the arena I was going to go horseback riding and go into the forest to observe the animals and plants but I guess I would have to show this newbie around

This is what Spencer looks like http://www.listal.com/viewimage/894045
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:20 pm

"Billy-Joe Smitts is my Pap, I don't know my real Ma though..." I trail off, wondering about who she is. "Why? Is that how they deicde where I sleep?" I start to get worried, what if my Ma's a really horrible woman, and I have to stay with horrible children?!

{https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t4432-alex-the-yellow-s-characters-now-with-added-organization-is where you can find a description of Galen.}
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:24 pm

" Yes but there's know need to worry, you can sleep in the Hermes cabin until you've been claimed " I say gently, not knowing who your parent was is the worst.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:37 pm

"Oh...alright..." I agree, looking up from the floor. I have no actual clue as to what Hermes is or what being 'claimed' is. It's all as strange as cousin Lizzie camping out on the range.
"What's this place then?" I try to start up conversation again.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:40 pm

" This is the arena where we train and what not, but I bet you don't even know why we train or what this place is, long story short, your mother is an olympian as in the greek Goddess and this is we're we stay, we harness our powers and train to fight monsters and at the moment fight the titan war " I say
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:44 pm

"..." I look around, there are quite a lot of other kids fighting, maybe what she says is- No. That can't be right. I tell her this. "You can't be right, there's only one true God and he would never let anyone send an army." I stand steadfast, trying to look confident in what I've just said.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:50 pm

I laugh at his foolishness, some people were so close-minded but then again it was confusing " No they're are twelve main gods and a bazillion minor gods like my mother " I say sympathetically, I smile gently feeling bad for the poor kid he was obviously very confused and uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:40 pm

"But Ma says that there's only one true god and if you disown him then you'll go to..." I don't want to say the next word, Ma said it's a bad word... "Hell..." I flinch at the word.

(I may have spelt 'disown' wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 am

" Well Your ma may not have even been your real mother, I know this is hard to understand but there are gods up there that govern different things and right now there is a war going on, it doesn't seem real but it is, you have to trust me " I say gently
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:32 am

Wow, that's a lot to take in. I've only been here a few minutes an' already I'm bein' told that Ma might not even be my own Ma?!
"Can you show me to my sleepin' place?" I say it quietly, barely more than a whisper, too in shock with what I've just been told.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:49 am

" Sure follow me " I say, the Hermes cabin was pretty close to the Arena, I walk out of the Arena and point towards the Hermes Cabin, " Thats were you will be staying, if you need any help or any more info let me know " I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:56 am

I look at the building she'd pointed too, it looked quite plain. Less than plain actually, compared to the other cabins.
"...If you need any help or any more info', let me know." I turn back round to her smiling face.
"Yeah, sure." I'm lost for words. So, not knowing quite who I am, where I am or what I'm supposed to be doing, I head into the wooden cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training and Scheming ( Private)   Training and Scheming ( Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training and Scheming ( Private)
Page 1 of 1