Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training ( Private to Kite )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Training ( Private to Kite )  Empty
PostSubject: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:07 pm

I pull my hair up into a ponytail and draw my dagger, I examine it quickly making sure there are no dents or marks, I smile as I note it's perfect appearance. I absentmindedly run my finger down the blade, mentally going through jabs and defensive moves.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 pm

I never liked the Arena. I usually got some 'Dark Mysterious Feelng' from it. But this day I felt drawn to it. And now that I was here I couldn't take my eyes of the main attraction.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 pm

I turn around and notice that a boy is looking in my direction, I quickly muster a smile and sheathe my dagger " Hi, I'm Scarlett daughter of Khione " I say
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:19 pm

I gave a slight wink. "I'm Wade. Anybody ever tell you how beautiful you look?" Not a lie at all.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:20 pm

I blush " Ha ha very funny, so who's your parent " I ask curiously
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:24 pm

I inched myself closer to her. "Oh it was by no means a joke." I leaned in closer to her. "Just. One. Of. The. Muses..."I inched my face closer with every word.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:28 pm

I roll my eyes " I bet your a son of Urania" I say backing away, I examined him and noticed that he was kinda cute
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:32 pm

"Lucky guess. So Beautiful. Why hang out in here?" I pulled my guitar off my back and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:34 pm

" Because I come here to train, so that I can actually be useful during a battle, what weapon do you fight with " I ask.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:37 pm

"I don't fight beautiful. No weapons on me at all. I just add the Tunes to make your fighting less....Boring." She deffinitly had my eye. Let me correct that. EYES. And I couldn't take them off her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm

" Interesting , so how long have you been in camp " I ask, I notice him watching me and blush. I wonder if he'll ask me on a date, I really hoped he would
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:43 pm

"Been in for about a Week or two. But I don't mind takin you outta here. Perhaps to a movie?" Gods she was attractive.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 pm

" Sounds good " I say happily, I was still confused as to why he was acting like I was some gorgeous daughter of Aphrodite when I was a lousy daughter of Khione
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:49 pm

"So when are you free?" She looked amazing already. She wasn't like the other girls I had dated before. I wanted this to work.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:50 pm

" Um maybe sometime this weekend " I say Smiling, He was cute, How could I have overlooked him, granted it he'd only been here for a week or two
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:53 pm

"Sounds good." I looked around nervously. This couldn't be like the others. I had to make this work. I wanted this to work. My eyes fixated on her lips. So beautiful. So divine.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:55 pm

" So how bout I teach you how to fight " I ask smiling persuasively, I was starting to care about him and I didn't need him dying in battle
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:57 pm

"How about I teach you how to kiss?" I blushed when I noticed my remark. Gods this was a little embarassing. "umm.. I mean.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:59 pm

" Sounds fun " I say stifling a laugh, He was cute when he blushed, not like me though, when I blushed My face looked like a tomato against my pale skin
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:02 pm

"Oh really?" I hopped off the ground and walked over to her. She looked simply divine. I closed my eyes and leaned down, letting our lips meet for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:04 pm

I roll my eyes and start to feel giddy as he comes towards me , I close my eyes and kiss him back.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Nothing at first. And then pure Bliss. Time seemed to melt away. After what seemed like forever I pulled away. "You're not half bad."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:11 pm

" Thanks I guess, your pretty good too " I say awkardly
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:13 pm

I laughed and strummed my guitar. "Now what were we talking of?" I began to play a light melody. Just to ease the mood.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:02 pm

I roll my eyes,"your a pretty good guitarist " I say , I felt uneasy about the movie date, I hated leaving camp the last time I had left camp well that didnt end well. I frown slightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training ( Private to Kite )    Training ( Private to Kite )  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training ( Private to Kite )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next