Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JTJP770

JTJP770

Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:11 pm

"I don't know much about the gods at all.. I wish they would claim everyone. But I guess things don't always go as planned. I'm sure you'll be claimed." He said with a naturally charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:29 pm

"One can only hope," Catheryn half-murmurs. Then she looks at him, and can't help but be further amused. She forces herself to smile back, though still temporarily annoyed.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:39 pm

"So where are you from originally? This place is far from home to me.." He said stretching his legs out.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Catheryn answers immediately, happy for the change of subject. "Minnesota. A boring state, I know," she says, chuckling slightly. "I was pretty glad to get out of there, even if it did mean leaving my father and my half-sister." Cade had also left her stepmother and her other 4 and a half half siblings, which she had been very eager to do.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:37 pm

((Are you from Minnesota IRL? Because I -just- moved there..))

"I'm from Chicago, I miss it there. I could blend into the crowd and be a nobody, no one knew me and I didn't know them." He said smiling, "I miss my mother, we were very close. Minnesota though.. must be cold winters." He said shivering just thinking about it. "Not that Chicago is a walk in the park that time of year."
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:52 pm

((I'm not, actually. xD. I had to think of a state for her when I made her and Minnesota came to my mind. I'm actually from New York. That's ironic though...))
"Cold winters.. you're telling me?" She laughs slightly. Catheryn had always despised the winter, even though she was born in December. Everything was dead, dormant, and people started getting sick. It wasn't a walk in the park, to say the least. "My father and I.. we're close, I guess. We were closer before, but then he went and married this woman and let's just say she's disgusting. He doesn't seem to see that in her; however, and the two disgust me." She grimaces slightly. It wouldn't have surprised Catheryn if that woman had TEN more kids with her father, at this rate. "I do miss my one half-sister, Emma. I was closer with her than with the rest of them, but..." she trails off and shrugs. She was surprising herself, telling him all of this, but was it really such a big deal?
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:07 pm

"It's always been me and my mom, no one else really. We went through some pretty rough times together, Chicago isn't the best city to live in if you're not extremely wealthy. We lived in a bad part of town until my grandfather died and we got a lot of money. We were able to move into a decent neighbor hood just the two of us. Things were going good, except for.. well getting kicked out of school. I have a bad temper.' He said looking kind of embarrassed about that. "I'm sorry about your step mother. But.. you're away from her now right?" He said with a kind gentle smile, his dark brown eyes giving her a soft look.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Catheryn listens to him intently, glad to have someone else to hear about other than herself. She nods. "I'm sorry about your grandfather... but it must be nice to live with only one other person," she muses. "I have... five other siblings. And supposedly a sixth on the way," she rolls her eyes to show her distaste. "I don't really care now that I'm away from them." At the mention of his bad temper, she can't help but laugh slightly. She couldn't really imagine him to be like that, but who knows? "Yeah, I think most demigods have their quirks regarding school. I never got 'kicked out,' so to speak, but I got suspended a few times." Catheryn chuckles, reminiscing upon the many times the kids in her school or her teachers had messed with her. Then he mentions her stepmother and she shrugs. "I'm away from her now, thank the gods, and I suppose that's what is important." She states. Now if only her mother would claim her, and life would be good. Cade had stopped looking into him so often, so she didn't really take the time to notice what he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:04 pm

"It gets lonely sometimes with no siblings, I'm sure that sounds crazy coming from someone who's never had them to a person who has more then two." He said snickering, "But it's true, I don't think people realize how boring being an only child is." He shifts his legs so he's sitting a bit more comfortable, "Hey.. they got a lake here right? I haven't been swimming in months.. wanna go?" He said with a child-like excitement in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:09 pm

"Whatever you say, but I'm still going with siblings being annoying," Catheryn laughs lightly, for real, something she hadn't done in a while. A lake... she considers this for a few seconds. Swimming had never really been her forte, but she enjoyed it and Camp Half Blood was considerably heated, especially at this point in the summer. "Okay," she replies, nodding slightly. She could use a swim after sparring, however short their time doing so had been. "Swimming's fine."
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:30 am

((I'll make a thread in the lake forum, do you want it to be private or open? =D))
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:53 am

((I don't care, whatever you want it to be. xD.))
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3