Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bwilla

Bwilla

Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:00 pm

"Yeah, I don't know why," I said with a shake of my head. "Sorry plurals," I corrected. "He speaks like he's more then one person.He has no problems with talking about it, but he doesn't want me to know because I'm so young."
OOC: sorry , i don't know how to how to spell it. Plurals meaning talking like he is more then one person.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:25 pm

Hiya guys I just moved into a new house so I won't have Internet for a week or so :(
But I'll be checking posts off my iPod when I can! :D))
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:41 pm

ooc: Okk. Sorry I haven't posted, I've been taking final exams all week long. But I'll post more now. :D
Catheryn nods. "I've met interesting enough people, it seems like everyone in this camp has their quirks," she states, recognizing her own silently, and frowns slightly. She didn't quite understand what Secaru meant about himself being young, but she didn't ask about it and her face didn't betray her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:12 pm

OOC:Secaru is seven years old
"Yeh, thats true. Everyone has their story and some are worse than others." I nodded. "but really, I think Free could help you with your sword, he has dark hair, light eyes and he's ten years old."
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:59 pm

ooc: I got it haha.
Cade shrugs. "I know, but I wasn't the one who needed help. He was," Catheryn says, nodding towards Zeein. "Everyone does have a story... sometimes I don't really think about that."
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 am

((Well! I have internet so regular posting will commence once more! =D
Bwilla, what you mean by plurals is multiple personality disorder or lesser cases are usually diagnosed as schizophrenia. But if it's really bad then he would have multiple personality disorder. It's a cool character concept!))

''You're right about that, everyone does have a story. Mines not very exticing, what's yours?" The question directed at both Secaru and Catheryn.

Zee smiles, "Yup, I'm the one that needs a sword made. Like i said, I'd need a bit to design and draw my own stuff." He watches as Catheryn removes the dummys head with out any trouble, "Catheryn.. you're new to melee weapons right? Since we're both beginners, want to spar?" He said softly, blowing a strand of rogue dark brown hair from his eyes. "Secaru, is there any spare swords and shields on hand? Hopefully wooden so we don't end up hurting each other.. or me hurting my self rather." He said snickering with that stupid grin on his face that makes him hard to hate.

"That is.. if you're ok with a small practice fight. If you're not I understand, to be honest I'm a bit scared." He said with his cheeks flushing a light pink as he turned his head slightly to the right, a pitiful attempt to mask the small blush forming in his face.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:45 am

Catheryn listens to him and nods, not saying anything. Her story wasn't very interesting, she just didn't like to share it with people she didn't know well. It made her feel... vulnerable? If that was even possible for her, which she was pretty sure it wasn't. An unrecognized wave of relief washes through her when Zeein changed the subject.

"Melee weapons... yes. Sparring might be good," she says with a slight smirk that she tries to hide as she completely sees through him. She looks away, wondering who her parent is. It could be Aphrodite, but for some reason she felt she would have been claimed already had it been her. Plus, it was more than just those types of feelings that she could see. She sighs slightly, her mood dampened with a sharp twinge of annoyance towards her mother.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:30 pm

OOC: glad your back!
Well I don't really remember much, I just know that I lived on the streets for most of my life.There should be some wooden swords over there," I said pointing over to the entrance, where there was a small hut that normally has practice weapons. I then sat down to watch their practice battle.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Zeein nodded and made his way to the hut, he grabbed a wooden sword and a shield to match. He waved both around for a bit, getting a feel for the weight of balance of the weapons. He nodded once he got a good feel for his sword and shield, "When ever you're ready, let me know." He said quietly, still not to sure of himself. "Weapons..? What am I doing? Hand to hand is no problem for me but this is different.." He thought to himself, Zeein had been in Mixed Martial Arts for a few years. You know.. those guys you see beating the hell out of each other in the octagons? Well.. he didn't compete but he went to a gym and trained. It was an outlet for him outside of school, his mother told him to pick a sport and well.. MMA is technically a sport so he ran with it!
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Cade trails behind him, debating as to whether she should take a knife or a sword. A knife was probably better, as she had trained with it before. She ducks inside the hut and grabs a medium length wooden dagger, testing it in her hand. It was a decent weight, and she seemed to be able to balance it nicely. She shrugs, still vaguely frustrated. Catheryn sensed Zeein's discomfort, and she chuckled slightly. It wasn't like she took pride in other people's woes, it just struck her as humorous that a son of Ares who was probably an amazing fighter was nervous. After picking her wooden "knife" she grabs a small-ish shield and steps out of the hut. She didn't like big, bulky weapons at all, especially when she herself was so short. "Okay, I'm ready... I think." She lets out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Zeein blinks, wondering what she's laughing about. Maybe she'd seen through his emotions about being nervous. He gave a flip of his hair and stepped forward, and dropped into an offensive stance, his feet squared with his shoulders as his body moved subconsciously. As soon as he gripped the sword's handle instinct kicked in, his wooden weapon gave a quick elegant slash in the direction of Catheryn's chest. His shield was quick to follow as the wooden bulwark followed. The piece of wood around his left forearm being pushed straight into her direction as it followed behind his slash.

Zeein Relko, the kid who yesterday was just arriving at camp not knowing what the hell he was doing was fighting like someone who'd have done this for half a year. Being a son of Ares had it's perks! His face lit up with surprise but at the same time happiness. He would quickly disengaged depending on Catheryn's reaction if her counter attack gave him the opportunity
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:48 pm

((I can honestly say I know zilch about fighting, so this will probably end horribly. I'll manage, but it'll probably be quite amusing.))
Cade stands readily, her dagger grasped ineloquently in her left hand, her shield half-dangling from her opposite arm. Gods, she hated close combat. As soon as he slashes at her she instinctively blocks his direct slash with her shield, though she stumbles slightly in doing so. Mentally criticizing herself, she hesitates for a moment before slicing for his stomach with her dagger, though she would most likely be unsuccessful, while keeping her shield up to guard her more important features, like her face. That was a relatively easy target for most of her opponents, being less than five feet tall, and she didn't quite appreciate it. He was gaining confidence, which wasn't really good for her in this battle. How could she change that? She didn't really have a desire to in this situation, but if she was battling someone legitimately it may be essential.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:40 pm

((XD It's all good. Just roll with the punches, it's ok!))

Zeein's instincts kicked in again, he dropped on his hands and gave a sweep kick to her legs. If this landed Catheryn would be knocked off of her feet. He wasted no time picking himself back up after his swift kick, as he recoiled with a bash with his shield in case she didn't get knocked down. He just watched him self do all of these things with out a second thought, this was amazing. And he didn't know how the hell he knew to do all of this, but he wasn't complaining!

His grin switched to a more serious face, as to not offend her. In all seriousness, Zeein had no clue how the hell he was doing all of this. He silently thanked his father, hoping the god of war would finally speak to his son.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:02 pm

I grinned at the two fighting teens and then stood. I knew that they wouldn't notice me leaving so I left. After all, if they ever wanted to find me I would be in the cabin where Zeein and I both lived. "Bye," I muttered with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:06 pm

ooc: Sorry, was at a party/sleepover all day and night yesterday so I read your posts but didn't get to reply. xD
Catheryn stands, and, not expecting the kick takes it and falls... right on her butt. She holds her shield above her face to protect from further attacks while looking down to survey the damage.... ouch. She scolds herself internally but then realizes something. She winces, and stays as she is. "Ow," she says quietly and swears incomprehensibly under her breath.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:31 am

((S'all good XD))

Zeein stops, seeing as his opponent fell to the ground. He drops his sword and offers her his right hand, to help her up. He smiles at her, "Good spar. I.. I didn't even know how I did that. It was like someone was moving my body for me." He said still rather shell shocked from his performance. "You alright?" He said looking her over, hoping he didn't harm her.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Cade nods vaguely, avoiding his gaze "I think.." she begins. Then, she takes his hand and swings around behind him, standing on the tips of her toes and wraps her arm loosely around his neck, holding her dagger in it. She grins. "I'm perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Zeein blushes faintly, his cheeks turning a light pink, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Er... yah. I.. I see that now." He said looking at the dagger with a small amount of fear. He knew she wouldn't hurt him, but having something that close to his throat made him uneasy. He gulped, "Er.. Catheryn.. that dagger is making me nervous."
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Once Zeein realizes what Catheryn is doing, she can't help but giggle lightly. She raises an eybrow at his statement but quickly untwines her arm from his neck, releasing his hand from her grasp. Still halfway on guard, she grins at him. "Sorry," she says, still amused by his reaction to her counter attack..
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Zee rubbed the back of his neck shyly, "So.. umm.. what cabin do you belong to?" He said trying to make an awkward moment normal once more. He then sat on the ground, legs crossed as he waited for her response. In all he thought she was pretty, and sometimes he could catch himself looking at her for a bit. But Zeein being Zeein had a problem talking to girls, he was shy and awkward for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Catheryn bites her lip. "I'm from Hermes," she says, not really disclosing that Hermes was not her father. I mean, he didn't ask that, did he? She can't help but be flattered at what he thinks, though she feels like she shouldn't know this. "How abour you?" asks Cade.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:38 am

((How does she know what he's thinking? XD))

Zeein smiled, "Ares remember?" he said with a small laugh. He brushes some more dark brown hair from his face, and gives her a naturally charming smile. "Ah! I see alot of kids are from there. I haven't been here long but from what I notice there's alot in there." He said not knowing that's where the unclaimed children are housed.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:47 am

((She's a daughter of Psyche, goddess of the soul. She can sense people's pasts and vague feelings. Sometimes she's wrong though. XD. ))
Catheryn sits down, propping herself up on her hands behind her back. He tells her his parent is Ares
and she smiles slightly. "Oh, right. I knew that." Then he starts talking about the Hermes cabin and its over-population. As if she wasn't aware of that, living there, but she didn't really mind. "Yeah.. a lot of camp's unclaimed children live there." Cade shrugs but looks down. If there was one thing she could admit to herself she was ashamed of it was being unclaimed. She didn't quite understand how it worked. She knew she was different, that she was a demigod. Did it mean her mother didn't even care about her, that she forgot?
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Zeein blinked, he was a little naive but not stupid. "Oh.. I.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to.." He stops mid sentence, hoping she would understand what he was trying to say. "If.. if it makes you feel any better.. my dad hasn't said two words to me. And I've been praying to him every night since I got here.."
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Cade nods, not meeting his eyes. "It's fine," she says quickly, attempting to cover up her unease, though she was pretty bad at acting. "I get that the gods are busy, but not being able to claim your own child?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}   Why can't things be easy? {OPENN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why can't things be easy? {OPENN}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next