Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:15 pm

I watch him walk away and I notice a tear go down his cheek " whats wrong " I ask walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:18 pm

"I heard a sound, I don't care, she hates me anyway. I cover up the tears I'm the son of Chaos remember, I can't cry. But, Opal....

I loved you....

I didn't have to play these games with you, you were the one, but...
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:26 pm

I watched him feeling jealous he was crying about a girl, that was an advantage of being a daughter of Aphrodite you could read peoples minds when it came to love. I knew I was jealous but I couldn't understand why, maybe I did love him, a little. He should be reading my mind now, he shouldn't have been reading my mind when I was angry . " I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you " I say gently
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:29 pm

"Thats not why I am sad... You would never understand... I-I loved her, I'm never gonna find anyone who loves me," I said.

I started to walk away.

"Sorry to have wasted your time," I said.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:32 pm

" No don't go , I do love you , It just took me a while to figure it out" I say pleadingly. He couldn't go just when I'd figured out that I liked him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:35 pm

"You just can't figure it out on the spot!!! I had something with Opal that could never be replaced, I played pranks with her, kissed her, When I told her my God Parent she didn't run away like everyone else!! Unless you can offer me something as special as Love then forget it!!" I yelled.

Oh no... I actually told someone that....
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:37 pm

I flinched as he yelled" There's nothing wrong with your god parent, it dosent make you a bad person and I could love you and I do " I say simply. I was scared what if he just walked away
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:39 pm

I walked over

"You are feisty, I said. The same thing I said to Opal, I think, I think I love her.

I leaned in for a kiss...
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:40 pm

" Yes, yes I am " I say triumphantly,I knew I would never replace Opal and I respected that, I smiled and kissed him
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:42 pm

It was like kissing Opal. I love this women....
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:44 pm

I knew what I needed to do " what do you think about the gods and the titans " I ask . I was nervous, I knew I was technically on the enemy side but to me Kronos wasn't the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm

A weird question and I can tell why...

"I know your working for Kronos but let me tell you something, I have been working on something that will change the world, I plan to create a new race of gods and overthrow the Gods," I whisper to her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:01 pm

I nod , I was too busy thinking about something else, He obviously had loved Opal and he still did. He'd never really love me and that bothered me. I narrowed my eyes, something about it all didn't seem fair to love someone and not be loved back. Love was so frustrating and dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm

"You seem, distant, this supposed to be shocking...," I say to her.

I was hoping she could love me enough to join me as My Queen, but, it doesn't seem so... I think I can transfer that thought into her brain... I need one second.... rrrrrggghhhh...

Done!! Transfered...
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:14 pm

All of a sudden I was distracted by another thought. " I don't know ..." I murmur, I loved him and being queen could have its perks but the whole Opal thing bothered me and I knew he would constantly bring her up. I hated to be compared with someone and he still loved Opal I was just her substitute.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:18 pm

"I thought you'd say that... I don't love Opal anymore its just we used to sit under the stars at night and kiss, that's why I got so sad, I thought I was sitting here with a girl who hated my guys under a night with stars but.. no love. Now I realize that you love me and I know everything about you, I know how much I love you," I said to her.

I hope she knows its not me sending her the thoughts... I send her another thought...
"I don't want to lose her," Was the thought.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm

I suppress a smile as another thought pops into my mind, " Fine I'll be your queen if the whole new race thing works, but I demand pretty dresses " I say teasingly
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:27 pm

I got to send her another thought...
"I will have to marry her, I'm so happy. Now if only I had a ring," I send to her.

"You want it you got it," I say.

I click my fingers and all the worlds prettiest dresses appear before her... I pop the worlds prettiest wedding gown just to bring her hopes up, I also sent the best ring in the world to myself to give to her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 pm

I look at him uneasily, I felt like I was going to throw up, I wasn't ready for this and I was getting irritated with the whole thought sending thing and why did he make things just pop up, It would be nice to have a normal proposal, but then again being a demigod wasn't exactly normal.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 pm

I heard her thoughts. I send her a thought....
"I hope she says yes if so, then I will treat her with love, power, happiness, and glory for the rest of her life. I love her, I hope that thought sending thing doesn't happen now, it would be weird" I think to her accidentally.

I start getting ready to get down on one knee.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:38 pm

I glare at him " Would you quit sending those thoughts, are you too scared to tell me what your thinking" I say angrily, I did have a bad temper and he needed to learn to not annoy me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:43 pm

"The last thought I sent you was The I'm going to have to marry her, I am so happ... Oh no, I sent that to you!!" I said. I can't believe I did that!!!

I growled to myself. I put the ring away.

"Oh crap, sorry uh... (Whats a good excuse) I have to go... clean... The.... uh... Stables...," I said. She'll probably pick up on that but, you know... she was gojng to say no anyways, so it doesn't matter.

I started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:03 am

I rolled my eyes and walked after him, " I'm not saying I don't want to marry you, I was just a little startled thats all " I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 pm

I stopped in my tracks.... I wonder is she bluffing...

"Really? Let see if your telling the truth...," I said to her...

I went up to her and got down on one knee...

"Kristen Bell, Daughter of Aphrodite...," I said taking out the ring,
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:53 pm

" I always tell the truth " I murmur as I watch him eagerly. The ring was gorgeous, maybe getting married and everything wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next