Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) Empty
PostSubject: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:41 pm

I walked to the beach. Not a lot of good hunting out there. All the woman have been taken, don't want to date, or are too young. I try to take my mind off of it by training but its hard. I skip a couple rocks across the lake. The I see someone...

Last edited by Alexander on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:44 pm

I walked to the beach scowling at my nails, the polish was coming off and I needed a manicure and pedicure, and sadly there where no real Nail salons in the camp so I just had to rough it, I notice someone else is at the beach, the only thing that really mattered was that he was kinda cute. I smile sweetly at him and start to walk towards him .
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Time to turn up the charm.

"Hi," I say.

I have been single with no flings for just about a month, I need this. Come hell or high water I am getting her one way or another.

Heh.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:50 pm

" Hello " I say, It was about time for me to get a boyfriend ,I was like the only single aphrodite girl and that in itself was a rare and embarrassing fact, the number one rule was to always have a boyfriend and to constantly be involved in love and drama, but I preferred to find the right person , I didn't like moving from guy to guy.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:53 pm

"Ok lets cut to the chase, you cute, your a daughter of Aphrodite, I'm single, I am getting mixed up with Drama without even trying, and I am the Son of Chaos Itself!! Are you in or out?" I asked.

I'm not playing games here.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:09 pm

" I don't know..... I don't even know you, I'm not sure if the relationship would work " I say uneasily, as much as I wanted a boyfriend I didn't think I was ready to date someone I didn't even know.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:12 pm

"Trust me, it's a wild ride. I have been challenged by so many boyfriends for my girlfriends that its not even funny. If your interested I'll be on the island over there," I said pointing to Island.

I swam to the Island.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:15 pm

I swam to the island and confronted him " Yeah but you don't even love me, to be in a relationship your supposed to be in love with the person" I say bitterly, I wasn't sure why I was so bothered by the not being in love factor in our possible relationship, but I knew I wanted someone to love me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:19 pm

"Heh.. I have been in so many Flings with a person I like but not Love, the fun of it is getting to love the person. Sorry, my clothes are wet give me a second," I say.

I take off my shirt and throw it to the ground. A lot of people say I have glistening abs, I don't see it. I sit there.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:22 pm

He made love sound temporary like it was just some immature thing, I roll my eyes as he takes his shirt off , what a show off " I don't see the fun in not loving the person" I say sharply.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:26 pm

"Really? I think Love is a beautiful thing but as you said I have to know the person first and I can already tell a lot about you, such as, you are an Aphrodite child, You have a strict policy about relationships, you have a nice smile, you like Drama, and you love my abs," I say smiling.

Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:30 pm

I frown " thats what you see on the outside but you'll never know what I'm really thinking" I say smirking. I happened to be a good actor when it came to showing emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:32 pm

"You sure about that? I can basically read minds so yes, I will know, you think your a good actor but I've been doing this a lot longer than you have sweety," I laugh. I pick up my shirt and start floating in the water.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:40 pm

I glare at him and sigh " Fine I'm in " I say plainly, keeping all emotion out of my voice. I vaguely wondered if I could ever love him, probably not but maybe, just maybe, but only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:42 pm

"Well, come on... lets go for a swim," I smile. I swim backwards showing its fine to get in, I won't bite... much. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:47 pm

" Fine " I say, I guess I might as well try to get along with him since he was apparently my boyfriend, it was weird to think of him like that, I didn't even know him. I wade slowly into the water, once I get into deeper water I start to tread water.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:50 pm

"There we go, now lets swim to that forest over there I have to show you something. Maybe this will get you to love me," I laughed.

I swam over to the forest, Kristen not far behind.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:52 pm

" Fine, but I'm not easy to please " I say , I was curious what could possibly be in the forest that make me love him. I swim after him smiling to myself
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:56 pm

I walked over to a clearing and quickly teleported a romantic dinner with a violin player.

I floated over to the chair. "This nice enough?" I asked when she walked in. I still got it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:58 pm

I rolled my eyes trying not to show my surprise, " So you can't just give people things and expect them to love you " I say evenly although the music was pretty and soothing, and the dinner looked good.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:01 pm

"When did I say I was giving this to you? I'm just presenting you with a nice opportunity, oh and remember be careful about what your thinking, cause if you recall, I can read minds, You never told me your name but I know it, its Kristen," I finished and sat down.

"Wait what is that is that fireworks between us, no thats the fireworks in the air," I said. And Fireworks flew up into the air and exploded.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:04 pm

ugh he was so annoying and I could care less about him reading my mind, then he should know how annoying he is. I know your reading my mind you little creep , I think to myself . I smirk and frown at the fireworks " Whats your name " I ask harshly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:07 pm

"Sam, Sam Adraltz. And I have made a solemn pledge not to read your mind, unless your mad, then I will. Also I have searched your mind, for your secrets now I even know more abut you than you do,I know repressed memories and every other memory. Even the stuff you don't remember. Your quite a remarkable women. I have to say it, after doing that. I am getting close to loving you," I said with my best smile.

Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:10 pm

" Yeah well I'm getting closer to wanting to kill you " I say glaring at him. I would never love him , he wasn't gentle or loving or sweet, he was annoying and contemptuous like Rhett Butler, I snicker , it could be an insult or a compliment either way.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:13 pm

"I'm sorry, I act compulsively around Women, sorry about that, It's a beautiful night. I look up at the stars,

"Excuse me for a second," I say.

I walk away near the beach and a tear trickles down my face. I miss you Opal...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)   The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Natural Charmer. (Private to Scarlett and Alexander and Rufus)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next