Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) Empty
PostSubject: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:08 pm

I walked to the Lake. Smiling as I used Chaos to lift the fish up and down. I need to use my charm on somebody today. I turned around and saw a girl walking by, she looks... not depressed but surprised at what she just did... Bingo.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) Opal
"You might get crushes on the hot guy..."
::::::::::
After getting herself a boyfriend (rather reluctantly, might I add) Opal needed some time to calm down, and get over the fact that she had just cut down half of her life. She had promised herself that, after today, she would remain completely faithful to him. Remember that I said after today. That didn't mean that she couldn't have her fun whilst the time lasted. She noted that a boy had been looking at her, and she decided that he would be her last fling. He seemed hot enough, anyway. She walked over to him, smiling as flirtatiously as she could.
"Hey sweetie... What's your name?" she asked him,speaking in the same way as she had adressed Austin. Two in one day? Lucky.
"but I get the hot guy to crush on me."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:21 pm

"Name's Sam Dollface, You look like you just went through something, what's wrong?" I said.
This was going to be easy. She looked very cute. She will suffice.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:30 pm

"Nothing... I just got myself a boyfriend." she sighed, quite down about the whole thing. "I mean, he's lovely and cute and everything, it's just I don't want to tie myself down yet." she moaned to the boy, retelling the story of this afternoon. All she wanted was a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:57 pm

"Oh... For me Girlfriends are a drag, I just want to have some fun," I said to her. Smiling my smile that says "You are now in my grasp'.

"I can see in your face, that the boy you now are going out with, is the son o a titan. Heh," I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:03 pm

"I know, right? I only want to have fun... And yeah, he is the son of a titan. His name's Austin, son of Lelantos." she rolls her eyes at the mention of Austin, and turns on her own special smile, that had the potential to melt hearts at a glance. She understood what most smiles meant, and she could tell that this boy was a player. Even more fun.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:05 pm

"So I gotta show you something, something that could make you run away in fear," I said to her.

I played the old I am unique card.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 pm

"Go on then, Sam. Show me." she continues to flirt with him, urging him to show her what he could do. She had nothing to show herself, but still, she wasn't meant to show stuff. She never played the `unique card`. She preffered to play the `caring + dumb card.`
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:09 pm

I walked out to the lake and turned around. I closed my eyes this will deplete a lot of my power. I opened my eyes and I was floating above the lake incased with Pure Chaos. I smiled and made a bridge so she could join me on the platform.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:15 pm

She saw the bridge and immediately ran across it to join him. She loved power. It was just a thing she saw attractive in men. She stood on the platform with him, admiring the sheer power that this kid could produce.
"Why, how strong you are!" she gushed, admiring everything about Sam. The old cycle had returned.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:18 pm

"I know your trying to get me to be your last fling... I'm fine with it," I can read faces very, very well.

I made a bed on the platform...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Opal raises an eyebrow as she sees the bed.
"What do you think I'm going to do? I'm not some common whore." she sneers at him. No need to sweeten anything up with this guy. He understands. "And you're correct. One final fling before I tie myself to him. That's it, so don't get attached."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:27 pm

"Heh, feisty," I jumped off the platform. And started walking away... The old you can't have me card...

Works every time and if it doesn't then I'll just find someone else.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:31 pm

She groaned. Opal could tell he was pulling another card out of his back pocket, and she didn't want to fall for it like everyother hopeless girl. Then again, she thought he knew that she wasn't any other girl. She ran back across the bridge, following Sam.
"Yeah, I'm feisty. Got a problem with that?" she asked him, winking at the end. She needed this.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:33 pm

"Yeah I do," I said acting all serious, I need to get in control again if this will work and I have a plan. I started walking away again.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:43 pm

"Oh, come on, Sam! You know I'm only joking. Come on, this is all just a little bit of fun. I'll let you be in charge... I can read you like a book." Opal informs him. She knew the mind of a player all too well to be put off my a little thing like this. She continues to follow him as he walks away again. She wasn't going to give up.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:45 pm

I whispered under my breath "Damn..." I have to do this right. I jumped to a tree and hid there, this will be fun...

Heh.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:55 pm

A crease appeared in her brow as she could no longer see Sam anymore.
"Where are you, Sammy? Guess I'll have to go look for someone else... Nice knowing you." she taunted him, not knowing if he would she himself or not. It was the oldest trick in the book, pretending to leave. But it didn't always work.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:57 pm

I laughed. Oldest trick ever, I might as well amuse her. I walked over to her and hid in plain sight as a joke, saying loudly she'll never find me. I laughed as she started walking over. Hook, Line, and Sinker.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:59 pm

"Never find you? But I already have." she called out, laughing as she went along with it. She walked over to him, tapping his shoulder. "I wonder where you are."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:00 pm

I smiled at her. I sat down, she also did. I leaned in for a kiss.

Heh.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:08 pm

She met him as he leaned in for a kiss, their lips touching, sparks tingling her body as they did. But that wasn't new. She was used to the sensation now. She felt his tounge slip in a little bit, and drew back, caustiously.
"Woah... moving a bit fast, aren't you?" she asked. Maybe Austin had changed her a little.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:14 pm

"I'd say." I walk out of the brush into the clearing. "Having fun Opal?" I was pretty ticked, but could anyone blame me?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:24 pm

I got up,

"Who's this?" I said. I got several Chaos bolts ready to go.

"You try to hurt her then I will kill you, " I said.

What was that... Am I actually getting feelings for her?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:42 pm

"Actually, I think I'm the one who's supposed to say that." I draw my metal shafted spear from my back. "Who the Hades are you? And why are you here with Opal?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)   Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmer vs Charmer. (Private to Rufus and Alexander.. Maybe Libby)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next