Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax

Go down 
+7
QuickSilver
anna.
Nico
Zan
moon
Colby
Angel
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Juilet stumbled into the cabin's lounge. Wow. she thought. A perfect date! A three hour long trip to the beach, Josh waking her up at three in the morning just so they could hang out. Something to do with alcohol was mixed in there but she didn't care. When Juilet saw the clock she stiffled back a gasp. 5:00 AM? She soon found out that she wasn't the only one there. One of her sisters was laying on the couch. Uhh...What was her name Kallion? No. Kalliope. "Hey." she whisperd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Kalliope almost jumped out of her skin as she looked up at her sister. "Geia sas," she muttered lazily. [ Hello ] "Uhm, Ioulieta, etsi?" [ Uhm, Juliet, right? ] She laughed awkardly, a little slurred. "Sorry, I uh...speak English. I just..." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:17 pm

"Oh, está bien. Yo hablo español también. Mi madre es de Cuba. ¿Por qué estás haciendo en este momento?" Juilet asked. Spainish was simple to her.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 pm

"Nada, en realidad. Mintiendo aquí, acaba de conseguir en." Kalliope smirked, laying her head back a bit and then looking at Juliet. "¿Qué estás haciendo en este que viene tarde...o temprano?" She sat up. [ forgive my spanish lol ]
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:15 pm

"Yo tenía una cita. Mi novio es impresionante. Su nombre es Josh. Es un Nyx." Juilet giggled. She might have been drunk. She didn't know or care. "Creo que estoy un poco borracho."
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:09 am

I stared at the people speaking spanish."umm, Hola? Como esta?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:08 am

[b]I walked Into the cabin, proud to be leading it now. "Hey guys," I said. I sat down at the bar, but wasn't really interested in getting some alcohol, just some grape soda. There didn't seem to be anyone behind the counter. I walked to the small opening and walked over to the mini fridge. I looked around. Was I alowd to just take it? I am cabin leader. I took a soda can out.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Violet walked into the Dionysus cabin lounge from her bed. She'd finally decided she couldn't sleep and was getting up. It was 5 am though. Why couldn't she go back to sleep? Oh well she was up and dressed now. She gazed around the lounge blearily. There were 3 or 4 people there. One of them was the cabin leader, Shana. She was getting some grape soda. Violet walked around the back of the bar. "Hey Shana." she said, "Can we just take whatever we want from the fridge?" Violet was hoping to get some water. She knew there were some bottles of it at the very back of the fridge.

Last edited by Balisugar on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:01 pm

I nodded. "Is it like, free?" I blushed. I was one of the youngest in the cabin, so anything i did seemed to reflect that.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 3 Austin10

Austin walked into the room and sat down at the bar. "Hey guys." She yawned. "Anybody else tired?" She yawned again. Austin tugged on her hoodie. Was she getting sick? She was tired, had chills, running nose, sore throat? She was sick. "Guys, I think I got the flu..." She put her hand to her forehead. She had a fever. Crap! she thought. It was only like her first month at camp. She needed to polish off hher skills. She already got the climbing wall down, but her fighting was not tha great. Austin got up from the bar and sat down on a couch, shivering.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44277813

Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3