Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax

Go down 
+7
QuickSilver
anna.
Nico
Zan
moon
Colby
Angel
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Brady smiled happily. He would fit in. He tended to fit in with other kids easily, since he was so unopiniative, but the thought of fitting in with his family pleased him more than anything.

"I'm glad. Vodka, huh? Nice touch. Sometimes it's hard for me to drink anything but wine. My power can be . . . Uncontrollable. I've only really been able to control my wine thing around other grape drinks. I can turn things into grape soda too, but I prefer wine." Brady quickly shut his mouth. He was talking too much. That didn't normally happen. Normally he was quiet, and let the other person do most of the talking.

"How long have you been at camp? Is it a good place for me?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Likos nodded and walked into her new room wondering around before lying on,her bed. She was right, these beds were very comfy. Closing his eyes for a moment to relex.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:44 am

"I'm here to harass you, Mister." She poked Sam in the tummy. Daisy turned her attention to the drinks being poured. She lept up and skipped over to the people, "Not to interrupt or anything...but...whassat?" She pointed to the drink on the counter as her green gaze shifted quickly from the cabin leader to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Samuel wacthed her slightly worriedly. He rubbed his eyes still burry from his short nap and pushed a peir of reading glasses on his face. The glasses looked right on him and it seemed so different to see him with them on though. Walking over to the counter and studied the glass and shook his head. "Nothing you'd be interested in drinking." He told her.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:29 am

Juliet stepped into the lounge ready to see it. "WHOA! Sweet!" she said in awe. Then she noticed Bellinda talking to somebody she had never seen before. "Umm? Hey Bellinda," she directed her attention to the unknown guy," Hi, I'm Juilet. What's your name?"

Maddison, Daughter of Athena- 13
Juilet, Daughter of Dionysus- 16
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Justus got up off the new furniture, sad to leave it. He noticed a new girl he hadn't seen before, most likely his sister. Justus slowly scooted in closer to the conversation. " Hey I'm Justus." he said. Justus heard the girl's name was Juilet, cool.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Juilet heard someone say hi and wirled around to find a guy from her cabin. She remembered him, she had seen him before. Justus, cool name. "Ohh hey. Your Justus right? I've seen you in the cabin."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Justus blinked. "You have?" he said. Justus had never seen her before, around. "Well yeah I'm Justus... nice to.. see you again." he said blankly.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:30 pm

That's odd, Juilet thought, I've been here for 6 years and he's never seen me?
" Ohh, well it's nice to finally meet you! Dad really made this place look rad right? I kinda want to get something to drink, you like wine?" It was probably stupid to ask a son of Dioynsus, the god of wine, if he liked wine.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Justus laughed. "No I don't like wine." he said rolling his green eyes. "Yeah I like wine, and I'm thirsty, let's go." Justus said walking to the bar area.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:06 am

Juilet walked over to The Bar and got two bottles of water. She opened them and put her fingers just above in both, the clear water soon turned purply-red. "Here you go," she said as she handed one to Justus, "One of my favs." She took a sip, smiled, then laughed.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:39 am

Justus took the bottle of wine smiling. He took a sip, it was strong, but good. "This is great!" Justus replied.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:32 pm

"I don't know the name but I love it! I know it's a bit strong. But I like it!" Juilet replied.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Justus smiled. "so where are you from?" he asked taking a sip of the wine. "I'm from Arizona." Justus said.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:23 pm

"Right here on Long Island! What about you?" she answered and asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Justus looked back at Juilet his green eyes flashing. "Arizona, remeber? I think that wine is making you woozy..." he said. Justus wasn't bothereed by the wine, but Juilet was acting strange.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Juilet did feel woozy, "I....I" Juilet fell on the floor and her eyes closed. She had no idea what had happened. All she knew was that she wasn't going to wake for a while.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:18 pm

Justus's eyes got wide. "Uh Juilet... Juilet..."he said nudging her a little. Justus frowned, she passed out, great. No one else was really in the cabin, so to the infermary! He picked her up and headed off to the infermary.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:19 pm

OOC: to the infirmany!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:13 am

Justus walked back into cabin 12 and sat on one of the couches. Closing his eyes he was in a light sleep. Then hearing noises from people talking, running, and othwer stuff he woke up.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:18 am

Juilet saw Justus and was glad to see him. "Hey Justus. That was one quick date with your girlfriend. What's her name again?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:20 am

Justus looked at Juilet. "It wasn't a date, I was going to see her. Gosh." he said closing his eyes again. "Oh her name? Anna." Justus added before pretending to sleep.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:30 am

"Later sleepy head." Juilet said as she patted Justus on the head and left the lounge. Gosh I'm tired too. She thought. Juilet went to her bunk and layed down. She thought about Josh. She decieded to ask him out tomorrow. Better that Maddison, Faye, or Justus didn't find out. She closed her eyes and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Justus woke up and yawned. He glanced at his watch and frowned. 5:00 a.m? Justus thought. He had been asleep all night? Wow smooth. Justus got up and stretched.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:58 am

Kalliope slipped back into the cabin, smirking to herself. A whole night out; smuggled alcohol; life was good. She giggled irritably when she saw the clock. Five a.m? She'd just have to get up soon; no point in going to bed now. She sat down on the couch in the lounge after grabbing a water and stretched out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax   Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dionysus Cabin Lounge;; kick up your feet and relax
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next