Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E) Empty
PostSubject: Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E)   Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:43 pm

In the amphitheater Cecilia was sitting in the warm sunlight. Her back was pressed agaisnt the back of the piano. Rustin was sleeping in the deep shade under the seats. Cecilia listened to the sounds of everything around her and took deep breathes trying to deside the smells from everything around her. Her long white blond hair was in a long neat braid and her pale couldy blue eyes were closed lightly. She smiled slightly. She was just out of veiw of who ever was just entered. Seeing she was skipping her cabins pratice. She tried to keep most her cabin mates in the dark with her condition. She didn't want the to find out when she was aiming the arrow towards a fellow camper. Cecilia cringed at the tought and went back to her thoughts of everything else. She heard a noise and tried to make her tiny body smaller hoping not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E)   Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:55 am

I walked into the Amphitheater, whistling. Upon noticing Cecilia, I stopped and grinned. "Hey, Cecilia! How's my favorite blind girl doin' today?" I called over to her playfully. Disregarding her attempt to remain hidden, I jogged to her and sat down. "Thought I wouldn't spot you, huh? Hehe. You failed." I grinned, looking up at the sky with my bright eyes. "Aren't you supposed to be at practice? Shame on you." I chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E)   Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:39 am

Cecilia turned her head and glared slightlessly at Cole. "Yes. But I'd rather not impale a cabinmate today." She said and turned back a small light smile ecthed her features. She ran her fingers lightly over the glossy paino wood. "What are you doing out here?" She asked turning back to face him, not that it did any good though.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E)   Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:59 pm

"Ah, that was a wise choice of you." I grinned. "What am I doing out here? Nothing, really... but I managed to grab a mini piano from the camp store." I chuckled, bringing it out of my pocket. "If you could see it, it's like, so extremely tiny. But it works!" I said, a smile in my voice. Just to prove it, I played a few notes from Beethoven's Fifth symphony. "I'm not much of a fan of Beethoven... but it was the only thing that came to me. What song do you want me to do?" I asked her, peering at the piano, the thought coming to my head once again on how in the world the Hephaestus kids managed to pull this off.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E)   Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Cecilia smiled facing the sounds of the paino he held in his hand and she ran her small long fingers over the small sleek paino. She smiled. "Urm... How about?" She ran through her mental log of music. She always loved to listen to new songs and play it out on the paino. But she could never think of one when she needed to. She bite her lip in thought until her lip went numb. She smiled and faced back to where Cole was sitting. "Can you play Numb by Linken Park?" She asked with a smirk. Her cloudy eyes seemed to stare at him with seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E)   Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 am

I grinned. "Alright then. Here we go...," I took a deep breath and laid my hands on the keyboard, beginning to play. My hands flew across the tiny piano, long melodious notes arising from it. Looking up at the sky, I began singing softly.

"I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
I'm becoming this, all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me,
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control?
'Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you.
Every step that I take is another mistake to you.
And every second I waste is more than I can take."

I broke off. I didn't sing the song like Linkin Park did, not as hardcore - more melodious and soft. Curse my softiness. "Yeah... not one for all that rock and roll, but it's still a good song." I chuckled. "What next?" I asked her.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E)   Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:09 am

Ceilia smiled and thought about it. She smiled and reached over back to the paino and took it lighty in her hand. Wondering how something so small could play like a real paino. She smiled and handed it back to him. "I don't think I could play on that. I'l stick to the big ones." She patted the paino behind her. She shrugged. "What do you want to play?" She asked. If you didn't know people would rarely guess someone with such a good additude was sightless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E)   Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipping Pratice. Praticing My Skills. (P R I V I T E)
Page 1 of 1