Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who Can Make The Longest Post?

Go down 
+7
hunter11
selene
Annastasia
Kendall
Nico
tethys
jessica
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:04 pm

xD I honestly don't like Nico that much. He's a bit weird. xD
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:14 pm

My favorite is actually three girls. Mostly because I relate to them some way or an other.
Ms. Rachel E. Dare, Ms. Annabeth Chase ( she seems a popular pick) and of course Ms. Thalia Grace. Let's start with Thalia. Thalia is a.. strange girl. She seems more of a spawn of Hades than Zeus. She love dark clothes heavy eyeliner and is a feirce warrior. Not your typical girl right? As for Annabeth she's pretty darn smart. My mom says I'm pretty smart too. Then again she's my mother so it's in her job description. Rachel is creative. What more can you say about her? She's a bit of a hippie too. How can you not love that chick? So there you have it my friends.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Oh Wish, Nico is not weird silly. He is just special, like me!
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:27 pm

I'm not a huge nico fan unlike my friend who has a crush on him and I think she's weird but she's my best friend so I'm fine with that but it's strange because he's not actually real or anything do you like pie because I do now I'm just making a long run on sentence time to get back on topic there's a person on camphalfblood.org named nicosgirlfriend she's really annoying right now here username is banana whisperer which isn't even funny its just stupid and weird *deep breath* My username is also really stupid but I haven't gotten around to changing it I think anyone with the username or nickname nicosgirlfriend is a silly fangirl or someone that just has a deep obsession I'm making run on sentences again now aren't I. *another deep breath* now I have run out of things to say please wait while I think and enjoy this music do do do do dodo do do do do do I thought of something to say. No I didn't I lied please wait with more music do do do do do do do do do do do do dodo do do do do do do do do lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING I think Percy is awesome and super cool and he would kick nicosia butt if they were to fight but that's just my prediction and opinion so that doesn't matter and haters will hate o ya but I said that even though it didn't really fit in with this topic so ya am I still off topic ya I am WHOA MY IPAD JUST MADE A WEIRD NOISE anyways I have nothing more rot say qbout this so bye!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:33 pm

One more person needs to submit...
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:50 pm

How many do we need?
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:40 am

My favourite character in Pery Jackson and the olympians is Nico.

I like Nico cause he's cool. Hhahaha i lose..
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:17 pm

That was sad . . .
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:23 pm

What was sad? The short post..?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Yes! I don't think you even tried. Was that just to rack up posts?
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:29 am

Nope.... so what's the new topic. THIS TIME I'LL MAKE YOU HAPPY NICO!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:22 pm

I don't come up with it . . . The winner does. We need Jess. I kind of think this game is over.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Oh, that's sad...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Yeah. I don't really feel like being the leader of this party, but, yeah. If someone else wants to, it can happen.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:24 pm

what's this all about?
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:44 am

It looks like fun... xD But the topic's sort of dead.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:47 am

I think Selene won!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Can Make The Longest Post?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2