Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who Can Make The Longest Post?

Go down 
+7
hunter11
selene
Annastasia
Kendall
Nico
tethys
jessica
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Who Can Make The Longest Post? Empty
PostSubject: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 am

Okay, here's a nice friendly game. It's called Who can make the longest post? There's a theme. I bet you wanna know the theme, so I guess I'm gonna have to tell you. The theme is favorite color. So, your post has to be about your favorite color. When five people post, the person with the longest post (not including this one. This one doesn't count as one of the five.) gets to choose the new theme. Then it goes on and on. Okay, the next person who posts here starts the game!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Does it have to be meaningful? Or can it be a bunch of spam?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:28 pm

It's gotta be about the theme. The theme is favorite color. So, I guess you could say meaningful.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:53 pm

OKAY. I'm going to try.

Spoiler:

Ta-da! My favorite colors. Did I do it right? xD
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Yes you did.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Favorite Color

An Essay By Me

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:03 pm

My Favorite Color.

I've been asked this loads of times and I wonder why people keep asking me the same question. The question is what is my favorite color? It's an easy question...not! There's an innumerable amount of colors to choose from. I'd say pink or purple. Here are my reasons.

Firstly, pink is a very pretty color. Most people may not think so, but I do. It's not too bright and it's not too dull. Secondly, it's just the way I am. I like some weird things. Things other people might not like. For example, I like plaid and knee socks. They're rather nerdy, but I like nerdy. Lastly, I've had this as my favorite color for quite a while. Now I will tell you my reasons for purple!

First of all, purple's a majestic color. Ever heard of "Purple Mountains Majesty?" That's what I'm talking about. Next, I love purple! Most girls at least like purple. Well, not me. I love it. Thirdly, purple is awesome. It's dark, but light. It is known as violet and purple. So, ha!

To begin, they both are very unique. People just need to learn to appreciate them more. Lastly, they are both colorful. They can be used in any way imaginable.

This is the conclusion of my essay. Thank-you for reading it. I hope you enjoyed my interlude on my favorite colors, pink and purple. xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:13 am

I failed. xD
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:54 am

It's close between Nico's and mine. Lem me see which one is currently winning. Aw man I fail by almost 200 words! xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Ha ha, amazing for me! I saw yours, and I was like, oh snap.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:24 pm

My absolute favorite color of all time is PURPLE. It all started in preschool, when I lived in Illinois. I was at Six Flags with my family and my dad wanted to get me a stuffed animal for me. He did one of those ring toss games. I don't know why, but it lost him 30 dollars to get me a stuffed animal. I got to choose the color. I chose the purple one! It has been my favorite color ever since that magical day. I still have that stuffed animal in my room. Now in present day. My room was going to be painted yellow, but I changed my mind. I changed my bedspread from this ugly rainbow color with blue pillows to this paisley/polka dot bedspread with matching pillows! My wall color is still purple, but now my room looks MAGICAL. One day, it was super windy so I got to sleep in my parents bedroom. I totally konked out in my parents bed! My sister was sleeping on the floor so I tried sleeping on the floor but there was no room. I ended up going to my parents bed and sleeping IN MY CLOTHING. My dad (Whose favorite color happens to be purple) slept in my bed and said that it's the best room in the entire house! I love my room, but it's also the noisiest. The windows rattle and if I didn't have plastic over the windows, it would be so effin cold since my windows also leak! THankfully, my purple bedspread is my favorite color AND very soft. My bed also has a quite soft extra matress. Like a bed cushion. It's hard to explain. But to sum this all up, my favorite color is purple and my whole room is purple along with purple walls, purple sheets, purple bedspread, purple pillows, and a PURPLE STUFFED ANIMAL. I hope with all my heart that this is the longest post about your favorite color! (Here, I'll give you a hint, most of the words in this paragraph are all fillers. Hope you enjoy reading this meaningless post!) Love, Kendall.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Kendall's winning! xD One more entry and we can determine the winner. P.S. After this round is finished you can participate in the new theme.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Darn. That other post took me forever.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Hahahahaha. Well, you'll have another chance soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:15 pm

So my favourite colour is definatly blue but red is my second favourite colour. I like blue because it is such a pretty colour and I really lke water and obviously water is blue. But I also like the sky. I mean who doesn't? It is all pretty, and BLUE!My favourite shade of blue is sky blue. As I said I like the colour of the sky. I like the colour red because it stands out. It is vibrant and colourful. Of course it is also the colour of blood but that has nothing to do with my reasons. But for some reason red has managed to get to me.
Green is my third favourite colour. It's strange because though I like red because it is colourful and bright, I like green because it is calm and soothing. And plus I can just imagine it with blue. Rolling hills of green grass under a sky of blue with just a few white clouds. Ahhh... Lovely thoughts. Green,red, and blue are amazing colours although green and red are pretty much side by side in my favourite colour zones. Anyway I have no more left to say about this except BLUE IS THE BEST, RED COMES NEXT, AND GREEN IS CLOSE!

(I totally lost....)
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:54 am

My favorite color is blue. I love blue because it's awesome and amazing and cool and a nice color. People might say it's a sad color, but it makes me happy. Also, it make me cool. I hate red, because it is boring, I don't understand why most people like red, it makes no sense to me. I don't really like green. I sorta like pink but not really. I'm watching Family Matters, and Laura just kissed Stefan Urkel passionately. Anyway, I don't understand purple. I also don't understand why pink is a girl color and blue is a boy color. I mean seriously? I think blue should b the girl color and red be the boy color. It makes more sense to me. And then, when you where pink, people automatically think you're girlie or if you're a boy, then you're gay. But, I don't think that. And then when you wear black, they automatically think you're goth or emo. I mean, I really like black and I wear it a lot, but that doesn't mean you're emo or goth. The point is, I would wonder what the world would be like if the colors meant different things. There'd be a lot of stereotypes about colors you'd think would be regular. Also, it'd be cool if they had colors for food or drinks or certain objects. The only one that I've seen is Macaroni and Cheese, and that's a cool color. But I don't really care. Good night and good time.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:00 am

Who's winning now? :0
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:12 am

K-Bear still? I think. Maybe Selene.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:08 am

Holy COW NICO IS ACTUALLY WINNING IN WORD COUNT. I WAS GOING BY EYESIGHT xD. Okay, pick a theme Nico.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 am

OMG YES!

The new theme: Favorite Percy Jackson character.

Rules: It has to be from Percy Jackson, but it can be from any of the 5 books. Here's the catch/twist: You can pick on of the character on CHB, even if it isn't yours! You don't have to, but it sure would be interesting!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:44 am

Okay! My "essay" let's call it:

My favorite character from Percy Jackson and the Olympians would have to be out of two people. These people are both girls. One is Annabeth Chase and the other is Thalia Grace. I think it's funny that their last names rhyme.

Annabeth Chase is the cabin leader for the wise Athena cabin. In the beginning of the series she starts out 12 years old just as Percy does. She is my favorite because she's wise, talented, and knows what to do in difficult situations. I'm a lot like her in many ways. I have naturally curly blonde hair like hers. She's talented in a multiple of things as am I. This is why Annabeth is one of my favorite characters. Now I will talk about Thalia.

My other favorite character in the series would have to be Thalia Grace. She's the one and only Zeus child, at least in this series. So, of course, she's the cabin leader of the Zeus cabin. She can be really funny. Especially when she's with Percy Jackson son of Poseidon. I have close to the same color eyes that she does. Although, I'm not much for lightning. xD Thalia appeared at the end of The Sea of Monsters. Those are some of the reasons why Thalia Grace is oone of my favorite characters in Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I will now talk about both, comparing them to each other.

Thalia and Annabeth are friends. Annabeth met Thalia at a young age after they had both run away. They were accompanied by another Demigod named Luke. Luke's mind was twisted by Kronus. Thalia and Annabeth still hung out together after Thalia was turned back to her human self. They both are nice to Percy most of the time. Of course, they aren't nice to him all the time.

You have just seen my reasons for picking those two characters as my favorite characters in Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Thank-you for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Good-bye for now my readers. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:35 pm

I chose a good theme!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:50 pm

I love almost all the characters in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, but honestly I'll have to say Annabeth Chase is my favorite out of all of them.

There are so many reasons Annabeth Chase is my favorite character from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. First of all, I love education and smartness. And Annabeth is really smart, partially since Annabeth Chase is a daughter of Athena, so it makes perfect sense! Also, Annabeth Chase reminds me a bit of me with her arachnophobia. Although I don't have a crazy fear of spiders, I definitely don't like them. Plus, I think it's so cool how Annabeth has that invisibility cap! I remember when she was stalking Percy in the beginning of the Sea of Monsters.... In addition, I love how she has gray eyes. I think that would be really cool if someone actually did! Silver is one of my favorite colors, so obviously I'd think gray eyes are pretty! Another reason is probably because she's one of the main characters, so I know a lot about her, so it gives me more reason to make her my favorite, even though I can't think of all the reasons at the moment!

For second place, it is tied between Thalia, Percy, and Gladiola the poodle... But I'd like to mention Thalia in the following paragraph. First of all, I think her name is awesome! In Greek mythology, Thalia "was the goddess of festivity and rich, luxurious banquets", and she was a Grace ("She was one of the three Kharites (Graces) who usually appears with her sisters dancing in a circle.") I think that's cool. And the Graces are daughters of Zeus, too! Also, she's a hunter of Artemis... and that's cool to be immortal. Well, kind of. Unless Thalia dies in battle. Of course, all the character's have the awesomest eye color! I love how she has electric blue eyes. I can just imagine that would be a nice eye color. There's so much else I like about all these characters, but I'm going to start to conclude this, since I'm probably beating Jess at the moment.

Thank you for wasting your time and/or reading this. So, ya; These is the reasons I like Annabeth and Thalia. I also like Grover, Tyson, Bianca, Nico, and a lot of characters I never mentioned! I hope you enjoyed reading this, even if it did waste a lot of valuable time! Bye-bye!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Quote :
I also like Grover, Tyson, Bianca, Nico, and a lot of characters I never mentioned!

Heck yes. Nico is AMAZINGFUL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Can Make The Longest Post?   Who Can Make The Longest Post? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Can Make The Longest Post?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next