Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Saving You from Death!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Saving You from Death! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:58 pm

"Leave them alone now," I cried. When I finally reached Hades, I slashed at his chest, then hacked. Followed by a thrust, I hacked once more. "What do you want with me?"

Connor, Jasper, and I fought side by side. I was worried about Melina, she was going to get herself killed! I felt kind of weak, too. I was not capable of running over there to stop her, because of the skeletons bombarding us with attacks. "Melina, please, stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:10 pm

~want me to finish it?

"Melina, listen to us." he said. The desperation in Victoria's voice pained him. 'Come on. Find your senses woman!'he thought bitterly. He was growing weak with exhaustion, and his shoulder wasn't any of help.

"Pitiful. Though Athena knew better."he snickerEd. As Melina charged him, he shifted his form, blending over the shadows and producing more of his army. He dodged her attacks and snickered here and there. 'People always have the goodness of the heart.' he thought. And as he knew it, he was right. A painful and ear wracking scream occured. And, before long, he saw a fading MJ, dying as a skeleton rattled it's head.

~MJ's dead later on. *cues dramatic scene*
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:20 pm

~ You wanted to kill MJ all along? D=

~ When Hades that he thought Athena knew better, I knew he was right. I knew this a stupid move to make, but I made it anyway. I couldn't just watch and let my friends die.

As I charged, I stopped in my tracks. A bloodcurdling scream met my ears. It was MJ's. No, this couldn't have happened. I was supposed to protect everyone, but I just made everything worse!

~ I'll get Alec. Athena is going to come soon. Make sure you "almost kill" Melina. xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:05 pm

~Yep. I have planns for a new charrie, but the idea just came to meXD

Jasper couldn't believe his luck. First Gen now her? Wow, worst luck ever. "MJ!" he yelled as MJ fell. He fought his way to her, new found energy running in his veins. "MJ?" he asked as he went near. He killed it's murderer and he knelt to her. How could this happen? He was supposed to be protective. Why didn't he save her a while ago.

Now she was distracted. Pity humans have feelings. Hades had his obstain(sp?) black sword unsheathed. He gripped it tight and aimed for her abdomen, grazing her skin and nothing too deep. He wouldn't give her the pleasure of dying quickly could he? "So long little hero. It was nice meeting you again." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:07 pm

As I advanced toward MJ's lifeless body, a moment of pain met my abdomen, and then surged through my entire body. I fell to the ground, my grip on my sword loosening without hesitation. Blood dripped from the injury, And I placed my hand over it, but that didn't cease the flow. Every move I made--or tried to make--was painful. I've never endured such a feeling in my life.

"Mom," I breathed, my body falling to the ground. I was unable to move, my muscles seemed to fail, and my bones didn't support me. "Are you there, mom?" I asked doubtfully. Why would she save me? I was probably the weakest of her children, and I just made the stupidest move any child of Athena could make. I was probably the most embarrassing thing to her! I don't even think I would save me if I were her.

Over from the other side of where I laid, Victoria and Connor stood with bloodshot eyes. Wow, I was stupid. Not only was I worthless to my mother, but my friends were going to die, and it was my fault.

"I'm sorry, mom. I'm sorry, Victoria, Connor, Jasper, MJ." I breathed heavily. I wasn't dead yet, but I knew I would be soon. For my final moments, I thought about all the good times I've had with my friends. The time Victoria stuffed live fish in the fourth grade teacher's desk, Connor playing a prank on the school cheerleaders, and my first date with my boyfriend, Kai.

"I'm sorry," I repeated. I closed my eyes, but I wasn't dead.

Yet.

~ Now Alec!
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Her uncle was an idiot. Somehow, he thought it was a good idea to kidnap her daughter and bring the girl to the Underworld. He was hurting her daughter. Did he honestly think that there would no repercussions, no retaliation? His stupidity knew no bounds. Athena would not let this incident pass without taking action.

The goddess transported herself to the Underworld, passing by Cerberus with little more than a passing glance. She was livid, and no simple pet was going to stop her. The goddesses' white toga and black hair flowed in the breeze created from her quick movement. She continued through the Underworld, soon reaching the group of demigods and their battle. She glared at Hades for a second before turning to the demigods and the skeletons. Scowling at the inconvenience of having to deal with such weak minions, the goddess stretched out her hand. A soon as she had done so, a white spear appeared in the outstretched hand, which she proceeded to hurl at the skeletons. The spear hit the ground near the combatants, and, with a bright flash of white light, the skeletons were obliterated. That dealt with, Athena turned her attention back onto Hades and her daughter.

Walking over to Melina, Athena knelt down and stared into the girl's eyes, concern clear on her face. She placed her hand on the cut in the girl's abdomen, and a bandage appeared over the wound, sealing it. "Melina. You'll be fine," she said, her tone meant to soothe. Then, her expression changed, and, while still concerned, showed just a bit of exasperation. "Though we will need to talk about this. That can wait, however."

Now that her daughter was out of immediate danger, the goddess stood, once more glaring at Hades. "Uncle," she said, her tone cold. "Why did you kidnap my daughter? She has done nothing to offend you. And even if she has, wouldn't the wiser solution be to speak to me about any perceived wrongdoing? You have no right to kidnap my daughter, let alone try to kill her. So tell me, what were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:22 pm

As I laid on the cold ground of the underworld, I felt a strange from of power coming closer to me. Was it another monster? No, it couldn't be, monsters aren't that strong. With my eyelids half closed, I widened them, and noticed who it was. It was my mom, Athena.

"Mom?" I asked. It couldn't be her, it just couldn't be. Then again, I don't think any other god or goddess would bother trying to protect me. Why me, though? I could have meant that much to her.

When she touched my injury, I winced, but slowly felt at ease as it healed. It was like it wasn't even there. No pain at all, nothing. I stood up from and wiped the blood from my hands, then retrieved my sword from the ground. My mother seemed like she was going to rip Hades head off, which I was completly fine with, considering he put my friends and I through all of this.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:23 pm

~Don't they need permission to go in another god's domain?

Hades kept his rage in. How could she interfere with his doings. "Thought she needs one lesson." he said with a shrugg. Her tone and vocabulary was intimidating. He wrinkled his nose in disgust. "And oh, we had met before. Somewhere with my son, Kai. Although I did warn her of what was to happen if she continued." he said with an air of superiority. His red cape flowed in the breeze-less place. The sword he had in hand was gleaming with rage and power. "And how could you cross into my domain. Athena, you yourself have known the ancient laws."
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Hades' words didn't calm Athena's fury. If anything, they made her more mad. "I think, Uncle, that under the circumstances, you having kidnapped and attempted to murder my daughter, that we can ignore the laws for a moment. You took Melina to teach her a lesson? As her mother, that is my job, not yours. And do you really mean to tell me that you kidnapped my daughter over her relationship with your son? Over something so petty, so childish? Why would you not think to come to me with your issues, considering that they concern my daughter, and therefore, by extension, me?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:37 pm

~ I love you as Athena, Alec. xD

"Wow, Melina, is that really your mom?" Victoria asked. I didn't even notice that she had made her way over to me with Connor. "Yeah, I guess so," I replied, placing my hand over my healed injury.

"I think I'll just sit back and watch this one play out," she said. "She seems like she already is going to win, and she didn't even bother to lift a finger."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:42 pm

"If I came to you, would you understand?" he aked, enraged. "All you gods up in Olympus think your all so superior, nor greater? No. Therefore it isn't just your duty in doing things I do. I don't need a baby-sitter Athena!" he said in aggravation. "Would it be your duty to look over me? What I do, is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS." he growled.

`Actually, I haven't read the last time Kai and Melina got here. -_-'
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:46 pm

~ It was a while ago. The topic might have been deleted by now.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:48 pm

~Oh. Forgive me for the off topic of Hades. I'm loosing inspiration after reading something*wink*
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:35 pm

"I am the goddess of wisdom, uncle. I understand quite a lot. And you are wrong. I do not think that I'm superior to you. Not all of us in Olympus do. And by the way, uncle, while you are correct that I should not involve myself in your affairs, this particular situation is my business. The girl you took captive came from me. It is my duty as her mother to protect her. Are you not doing the same with your son Kai by trying to keep Melina away from him?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:53 pm

"What do you think?" he scoffed at her. "Being the goddess of wisdom, what do you think I've wanted for my son?" he asked. Maybe he was overdramatic but he won't go and admit that. "You don't teach ne what you think. I can do that for myself." he grumbled.

~Shortness...epic failDX
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:00 am

Athena sensed that she was making a breakthrough. She made an effort to soften her tone. "I think you are trying to do what you think is best for your son, which is completely understandable, uncle," she said. "I just think that you went about it the wrong way. I'm sure that if you had come to me, together we could have figured out the best way to resolve this conflict without such...extreme measures as kidnapping."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:09 am

~ dumb it down a little AlecXD my brain hurtsXDbtw, when are we gonna end this?

"Extreme? Do you think that's extreme? Ha!" he asked. Fury rose in his whole system. "Athena, breaking the ancient rules is extreme. Wouldn't you know that? Of corse, you are the goddess of wisdom." he laughed humorlessly. He raised his sword and stared at her. "Settle this dispute, give me the girl, and I promise to forgive you by crossing my domain." he grunted.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:18 am

"Mom, Hades. Can we please stop this? It doesn't seem like this is getting anywhere," I said. For a moment, I glanced at my mother, but quickly turned away. I thought about what she wanted to talk to me about. Clearly, it was about my foolishness and the fact I almost got myself killed because of my lack of wisdom. I was trying to save my friends and all, but the way I did it I'm sure she didn't approve of. After this, I was certain she was going to talk to me about it.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:23 am

~ I don't know. When I get Melina back, I suppose. :P

And just like that, whatever success she had had died. Though Hades had a blade pointed at her, Athena didn't bring forth a weapon of her own. She would win with words, not violence. "The rules are ancient for a reason, uncle," she said. "Perhaps it is time they were revised. And really, would you have allowed me entrance to your domain if I had asked?"

The goddess glanced over at Melina, glad to see that her daughter was safe. Then she turned back to Hades. "My daughter is right: this discussion is not moving toward a resolution. But I will not give up until you see reason. I will not give you my daughter. You appear to have taken one life already." She indicated Melody. "I won't allow you to kill any other demigods, and certainly not one of mine. But I also will not fight you, uncle. I'm sure we can end this conflict peacefully."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:35 am

"I supposed. As long as she gets her hands off my son." he said. "Maybe we could work something out." he said a little smug. "But remember Athena, the moment you cross my domain again, you will regret it." he said. You don't see Hades barging into Olympus saying the ancient rules were already ancient. But Athena was right with the fight ending. Hades gave one last murderous look at them, and was gone with the shadows.

~gotta end that one.XD
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:48 am

Athena let out a small sigh, tension visibly leaving her body, as Hades spoke. "Thank you, uncle," she said, inclining her head slightly. "I won't trespass in your domain again. I apologize for this intrusion." Once Hades, was gone, Athena turned back to the demigods, focusing on her daughter. "I should get you back to the camp," she said. "I'm sure Chiron will want to know that you all--" she stopped, looking at Melody's body. "--that most of you are safe." Shaking her head at her uncle's ridiculous actions, the goddess disappeared from the Underworld, taking the demigods with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving You from Death!   Saving You from Death! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving You from Death!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2