Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored Twins [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Kali came back to the courtyard, after looking for Inas in the Hera cabin. She wasn't there, so Kali figured she would look around for her. She eyed everyone in the cabin courtyard, looking for Inas. Finally, she found her twin, standing awkwardly, probably looking for her too. Kali ran over to Inas, and said, "Hey! Got the shirts?" she asked, smiling.

Inas finally got back from the camp store. She eyed the courtyard awkwardly, looking for her sister. Where the heck was she? Finally, Kali jogged over to her, and asked about the shirts. Inas, grinning, said, "Mhm. Just put them in the Hera cabin."

The twins stoop there, unsure of what to do. Should they just stand there and keep talking? Without much to do, they sat on a bench and started talking about their day at the new Camp.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:28 pm

I sat on the water fountain in the middle of the courtyard, unsure of what to do. Campers busily tudged by trying to be on time for their lessons. I was already finished my lessons, however, so I usually hung out here, in the same spot, everyday. I took out my silver capsule in my pocket and transformed it into my staff. This is what I used to generate my magic through. It seemed fitting for a daughter of the goddess of magic, witchcraft, and necromancy. I studied my staff, gathering ideas on what I should do.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Kali sees a girl. She could just tell that she was 13. Must have been an advantage of being a daughter of Chronos. Standing up from the bench, Kali smiled at her, and brushed her dusty brown hair aside, "Hey, I'm Kali! Just got here at camp a couple days ago, and this is my sister," she said, pointing over to Inas, who was still on the bench.

Inas looked at a 13 year old girl, holding a staff. While she just shrugged, Kali got up to introduce herself. Inas followed, awkwardly standing near the 2 girls. When Kali introduced herself, Inas followed, "Errr... hey. I'm Inas."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:37 pm

I turned my head to face them. "Hello," I greeted. I willed my staff to transform back into it's silver capsule form. Stuffing it in my pocket, I redirected my attention to the two girls. "You're new here, huh?"
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 am

Inas nods, brushing her hair aside. She was new at camp, but she just wasn't that surprised about this demigod thing. When you have monsters stalking you for years, you'd think something was up.

Kali smiles, "Ya, got a her a couple days ago!" she replies. Curious to learn a bit more, Kali asks, "Who's your god parent?" Still smiling, she adds, "I'm a daughter of Chronos."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:55 am

Jasper trudged near the group. Today was one of the days he was just too lazy to do anything. He steadied himself, by leaning on a tree, because of his injured side, he couldn't stand still. "You guys mind if I join?" he asked. He looked at the group and smiled his crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:32 am

"My god parent is Hecate, goddess of magic, witchcraft and necromancy," I replied. "And you both are daughters of Chronus? Interesting." I noticed another camper walked torward us. I heard him ask if he could join us. "Sure, why not."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:37 am

"Thanks." he said and slid down the tree. "So, you guys new? Haven't seen you lot here lately." he said in a flat tone. Jasper couldn't tell why he always say things and sound flat. That was just how he is. "Jasper by the way. Son of Morpheus, god of dreams." he smiled but his eyes seem empty.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:38 am

"I've been here for about three years," I replied. "Anna Jones, daughter of Hecate." I gazed out at the sea of campers. It was like a sea of orange. The campers grasped their weapons, eager to get to their lessons. As for others, it was like another Monday morning when your just about to go to school.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:47 am

"Hecate is the goddess of magic right?" he asked. He looked up at the sky and sighed. "How about you two?" he asked, still looking at the sky. It was a good day to go out and here he was. Outside. And not sulking in the basement.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 am

Inas looked over to the boy. A son of Morpheus? Maybe he has some power over dreams. Shrugging, and smiling shyly, Inas said in reply to Jasper, "Mhm. I'm Inas."

Let's see. Hecate is the goddess of magic, witchcraft and necromancy, and Morpheus was sleep? Okay. Kali was trying to learn as much as she could about these gods. Smiling, she greeted Jasper, "Ya, I'm Kali! We're daughters of Chronos."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:57 am

He turned to them. "Ello." he said. He had a slight British accent from living his life partialy in great Britain. "What are you giys doing here?" he asked. "I mean, before I interrupted you guys." he said. He looked around and it looke like they were the only ones not in a hurry. Well, almost the only ones.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 am

Inas sat back down on the bench, and looked up. Smiling awkwardly, she said, "Mhm... so what happens when monsters get to the camp's border?" She heard about the magical border, protected by the Golden Fleece, and was curious. Was it just a giant shield? Did that mean that monsters can break through it? That reminded her that she was supposed to spy on camp. What was there to spy on, a couple kids chatting in the courtyard?

Kali smiled, and replied, "Nothing much. Inas just got us our camp shirts, and I went rock climbing with this Nike girl..." She remembered the rock climbing. It was amazing, with the spewing lava, the falling rocks, and the great height. Kali made a mental note to tell Inas more about her experience.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:08 am

OOC: I'ma bring in my Hephaestus kid mainly because I haven't used her in a while. xP

BIC: I returned my attention to Jasper. "Oh nothing really," I replied. I studied the crowd once more. A few Ares kids were heading to the arena, some Athena kids were heading torwards the arts and crafts shack, and some stayed in the cabin studying war maps. It was always like this, everyday, no matter what.

I scampered into the courtyard, swerving around campers as they busily tried to attend their lessons. I was trying to skip work at the armory, again. I've been working on mechanics with my mother since I was seven, and I felt to drowsy to do it today. I noticed a few campers near the water fountain in the center of the courtyard. "Hello everyone," I said, walking up to them.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 am

Inas saw someone walk up to them. Another person? This was getting too crowded for Inas' liking. Sighing, she awkwardly said, "Mhm... I'm Inas." Her necklace hidden under her layers of clothing suddenly felt heavy, as she remembered what the man said. Spy on camp. If she didn't anything could happen. And it wasn't going to be nice.

Kali smiled, as someone else walked in. From her experiences today, she tried to guess who's daughter she was. It was hard to tell. Ares? Nah. Probably one I never heard of yet, thought Kali. In introduction, she said, "Hey, I'm a daughter of Chronos! My name's Kali, and I just got here," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:50 am

"I'm Sydney, Sydney Miller, daughter of Hephaestus," I replied. "Welcome to camp. What are you guys up to now?" I stared at them, smiling, waiting for them to respond.

"Nothing. Just sitting here, bored. This is what I usually do when I'm finished all my lessons for the day. That, or go train in my cabin."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:12 am

Inas smiled weakly. The campers were pretty nice, she guessed. What'd I think they'd do, she thought to herself, kill me because I have no choice but to spy on them if I want to live? She nervously smiled, and said, "Mhm. How's camp?"

Kali smiled at the girl, who she learned was daughter of Hephaestus. Never hearing of Hephaestus, she asked, "Who's Hephaestus? Sorry, I'm new to this Greek stuff..." she said, and smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:15 am

"He's the god of the forge, technology, and fire. He's also one of the twelve Olympians." I moved in closer to them and created a small fire in the palm of my hand. "I'm one of the few that was given my father's blessing of manipulating fire."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:20 am

Inas looked at the girl, recognizing her. Sydney. She was the girl near the creek from yesterday, "Mhm. I remember seeing you yesterday..."

Kali smiled, "That's pretty cool. Are you immune to fire, then?" she asked, curiously. She was a bit jealous of others' cool powers, but controlling time was pretty cool. Maybe she could time travel... That'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:33 am

"Yeah, I'm Sydney. I remember you, too. Inas, right?" I said. I turned to the other girl. "Yeah, I'm immune to fire. Kind of cool, right?"

As they talked, I created a ball of darkness in my hands. I didn't want to intrue or anything. I stayed silent, and let them talk.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Kali looked back to Anna. Smiling, she asked, "What powers do you have?" Tired, she sat back down on the bench, waiting for a response.

Inas smiled at Sydney. A bit shyly, she said, "Mhm. I wonder what powers I have, besides telling time, and stopping it..." One idea went through her mind. Time travel? That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:28 pm

"Magic, witchcraft, necromancy," I replied. "Basically stuff related to those categories." I crushed the glowing black ball in the palm of my hand. It dissappeared.

"Basically any power related to your dad," I told Inas. "I mean, sometimes you might not inherit every power, but look at me. I even got something almost none of my siblings have." I sufficated the flame quickly, hoping no one else saw it.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Inas shrugged, "Mhm," she said, boredly, "Guess so," she added. Trying to start conversation, she asked, "So, uh... how long have you been at camp?" She stood there, filled with boredom, waiting for an answer.

Kali smiled at Anna, "That's pretty cool," as if able to read Inas's mind, she said, "That would be awesome if one of my powers was time travel!" she smiled. Kali smiled. She could imagine the past. What would it be like, if she could go back a few millennia?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:37 pm

"A few years," I replied. "How are you liking camp so far? Pretty cool, huh?"

"It's intresting how all this has survived for about three thousand years," I said. "The gods, monsters, even our weapons. It's all so mysterious." I pobably shouldn't have been talking, my mom was probably more mysterious than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 am

Jasper was looking around and forgot the crowd. "Oh, did anyone say anything? I kinda spaced out." he said and laughed humorlessly. He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bored Twins [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Twins [OPEN]   Bored Twins [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored Twins [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next