Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)

Go down 
+2
Excelsior
Luccy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) Empty
PostSubject: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:55 pm

The day was really cold to me, but if I just kept moving, I was pretty warm. For me, moving around alot wasn't very hard. I'm really not one to sit still all day. Glancing around, I decided it didn't really matter who's watching. I needed to practice anyways. Starting out, I did a few standard leaps then moved on to Russian leaps. My blonde hair was out of it's usual ballet bun, so it flowed in the wind as I danced.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Brandon jogged into the courtyard, carrying all his weapons in plain view and shadowboxing an imaginary opponent. He had just been beaten at hand-to-hand in around a minute by a world-class fighter named Shimoko. Shimoko had been respectful, and Brandon probably could never get as good, but he still used the loss as an excuse to train hard.
However, he paused when he saw a young girl dancing. Hmmm. A little cold for that.

OOC: The first thing Blake should notice about Brandon-his size. Second thing, the rifle and pistols he's carrying.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:18 pm

I landed my third leap making a sound. Turning on the ball of my foot, I hit something and fell backwards. Opening my eyes, I screamed in suprise. There was a huge kid towering above me. He was armed and I prayed to the gods he wasn't about to use me for target practice.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:21 pm

"Whoa," said Brandon. He had still been imagining an opponent in front of him and thus failed to register his proximity to the girl. "Sorry about that. I was just shadowboxing and I didn't see you." He offered a large hand to help the girl up.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:27 pm

"Shadowboxing...right...okay... sorry." I said in a slightly panicked voice, eyes still wide. I took his hand, knowing his fingers would easily overlap around my skinny wrist. I may be small, but he was huge.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:31 pm

As Brandon pulled the girl up with ease, he detected a hint of panic. "Hey, no need to be scared. I may be six foot four and armed to the teeth but I'm not your enemy. Just a fellow camper, right? Name's Brandon Mathias, son of Ares."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:38 pm

"Easy for you to say since you aren't the one who is a whole 60-freaking-pounds and just now 5 foot." I mumbled with a roll of my clear blue eyes. I sigh, not wanting to talk about weight in general. "I'm Blake. My Mom's Terpsichore."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Brandon nodded. "I see. Hey, I saw you dance for a bit. Little cold for that, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Now that he mentioned it, of course I was cold. Walking around him to my backpack, I debated doing an aerial, but falling on my head wasn't a very good option. I sighed and grabbed my hoodie and sweatpants. I easily slid them over my tanktop and shorts, smiling a little and hoping that ment I had lost the weight I had gained back. Sitting near Brandon, I motioned for him to sit.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Brandon shrugged. A break couldn't hurt. He sat next to Blake and began to field-strip his Desert Eagle. His fingers expertly manipulated the big, bulky handgun, sliding out the magazine and disassembling it into it's component parts in mere seconds. Then he put the gun back together and replaced it in it's holster.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Raising an eyebrow, I quickly became bored with the work he was doing on the gun. I rolled into a left split and leaned forward on to my front leg.
Walking through the courtyard, I recodnized Blake. She was sitting with some huge guy. "She really does attract the abnormally large dudes.." I thought. I sat lightly on her back as she stretched. I hopped off and sat next to you. "Hey there." I said in the guy's direction."I'm Dylan. Dylan Heath." I ran a hand through my long blonde ringlets and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Brandon offered his hand. "Brandon Mathias, son of Ares. Good to meet you. Now I'm not the best at determining parentages, but let me a hazard a guess. Daughter of Athena?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:20 pm

I shook his and and smiled. "Well, I'm deffinatly not a daughter of Aphrodite." I said with a grin, "But yeah. Athena.... You deffinatly do lookn like an Ares kid."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:23 pm

I come out of Hera's cabin and enter the courtyard. I see Blake and two other kids there. Curious, I wander up. "Hey Blake," I nod at her. "Who are you guys? I'm Joey, Blake's metephorical big brother." I grin at them.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:26 pm

"Brandon Mathias, Ares," Brandon said. "Nice to meet you. This Dylan Heath, daughter of Athena."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:35 pm

"Like he said, I'm Dylan. I think we've met ?" I finished in a questioning tone. I turned to face him, Blake sitting next to me.

"Joey!" I screamed, leaping over to him . I gave him a bear hug and grabbed his hand, dragging him over to our group. I sat down again by Dylan, patting the frozed ground next to me.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:41 pm

I laugh as Blake drags me over. I sit down next to her and smile at everyone. Then I look at Dylan. "Yep!" I put my tongue out slightly to catch a falling snowflake. It falls on my tongue, then it goes back in my mouth. I smile and shiver a bit.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:11 pm

"Wow," Brandon muttered upon seeing Blake's reaction to Joey's arrival. He pulled out his revolver and fiddled with it absentmindedly. "So who's your god parent, Joey?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:52 pm

I look at Brandon. "Euterpe. The muse of music." I tell him.

I enter the courtyard a couple minutes after Dylan. "Hey Dyl!" I call out as I walk towards her. I kiss her on the cheek, then put my arm around her. "Hey everybody! I'm Ollie, son of Zeus."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Upon seeing Ollie kiss Dylan and then put his arm around her, Brandon snorted with derision. A flash of annoyance briefly crossed his features before he could think to stop himself.
Lovebirds. Can't they at least kiss in private? he thought even as he introduced himself to Ollie.
"I'm Brandon Mathias, son of Ares as you might have guessed."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 pm

I smile as his lips touch my cheek and lean into him when I feel his arm around me.My smile slid into a frown as I saw Brandon's face. His expression said everything.

"Hey Ollie! I'm Blake! Ollie is a really cool name!" I said with a huge grin in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:34 pm

I grin. "Why thank you, Blake! Blake is a very nice name, too, ya know." I look at Brandon. He was just ticked off at us because he didn't have a special someone. I run my hand through Dylan's blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Special someones, Brandon happened to be thinking. Romance. Dating. Pfft. What a load of crap. Not to mention a liability in wartime.
Brandon's face betrayed the nature of his thoughts as he was casually taking bullets out of his revolver and then replacing them. After a few moments he decided to shift the subject a little.
"So, son of Zeus. Can you do anything with lightning?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:08 pm

"Thanks! Is Ollie your real name? Or a nickname?" I asked, caring that Brandon had asked him something.

I smile at Ollie, just thinking. Gods, he must be freezing. I still had his jacket. I grabbed his free hand, and laced my fingers through his. Looking back up, I noticed Joey's expression. "I know how you feel. I used to be exactly like you, until it happened to me." I smile, honestly feeling bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Brandon's eye roll was ill-concealed. His cough, though meant to be accidental, hardly came across as such. He glanced at Ollie once, as if to prompt an answer to his question, before holstering his revolver and switching his attention to his rifle.
Suck it up, Joey. The world's full of great things. You'll survive without a girlfriend. And if you can't, you are pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)   It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It doesn't really matter who's watching. (Inferno,but still Open)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next